Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First time visiting Jacksonville and attending a game! Suggestions appreciated.

All good suggestions but the cow tipping and snipe hunting are where it’s at.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 05:54 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-06-2022, 08:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: All good suggestions but the cow tipping and snipe hunting are where it’s at.

Callahan/Hilliard is a bit far to drive to the games though, don’t you think?

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 03:03 PM by Brett. Edited 3 times in total.)

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the help.

Just started looking at ticket prices through TicketMaster and it looks like they start at $60 for the game up in the nosebleed section.

If you’re looking for a nosebleed, I know a lady. She goes by the street name of “Moose knuckles McCallahan”. She’ll hook you up. I can page her and set up a convenient phone booth she can call you at while you’re down here

(09-08-2022, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: If you’re looking for a nosebleed, I know a lady.  She goes by the street name of “Moose knuckles McCallahan”.  She’ll hook you up.  I can page her and set up a convenient phone booth she can call you at while you’re down here

This her?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 06:45 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-08-2022, 06:44 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(09-08-2022, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: If you’re looking for a nosebleed, I know a lady.  She goes by the street name of “Moose knuckles McCallahan”.  She’ll hook you up.  I can page her and set up a convenient phone booth she can call you at while you’re down here

This her?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Yeah!! That’s her!  You can vouch for her too, then?

Not necessarily looking for nosebleed. Just stating what they start at in the nosebleed section.

Although, I'm not surprised because Trevor's stock could take us to the limit this year. I was in Miami with my new beach house. Well I was a couple minutes from the beach, in Nashville. Don't get me wrong, we've been strong as a team but we've just been playing by the rules. You can't have a newcomer come in and.......steal the show.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2022, 02:57 PM by Brett. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ah...getting super excited. First time to Jacksonville this weekend! We got nosebleeds up in the 400 section west side I believe, wasn't really looking to spend a ton of money. Unfortunate but at least we'll be part of the experience.

Should be great weather
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-18-2022, 02:56 PM)Brett Wrote: Ah...getting super excited. First time to Jacksonville this weekend! We got nosebleeds up in the 400 section west side I believe, wasn't really looking to spend a ton of money. Unfortunate but at least we'll be part of the experience.

Have fun. You should have plenty of elbow room in the upper deck of the stadium. :-D
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-18-2022, 02:56 PM)Brett Wrote: Ah...getting super excited. First time to Jacksonville this weekend! We got nosebleeds up in the 400 section west side I believe, wasn't really looking to spend a ton of money. Unfortunate but at least we'll be part of the experience.

Forecast is sunny and mid to upper 70's.  Don't forget to get out to the beach.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2022, 10:59 AM by Brett.)

Thanks guys! Do you recommend visiting any specific spots before/after the game that are within walking distance to the stadium?

(09-08-2022, 02:41 PM)Brett Wrote: Thanks guys, I appreciate all the help.

Just started looking at ticket prices through TicketMaster and it looks like they start at $60 for the game up in the nosebleed section.

Resale Tix went up on this game since the Giants are 5-1 ... the NY fans are jumping on their bandwagon.

(10-20-2022, 10:59 AM)Brett Wrote: Thanks guys! Do you recommend visiting any specific spots before/after the game that are within walking distance to the stadium?

Intuition Aleworks is always a good choice.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The old town Gator Lodge would be a great place to visit! Especially around Halloween. Lots of ghosts and goblins around those parts.. I heard it's actually haunted by the ghosts of.. well.. a certain profession.

Rumor has it.. You can smell em a mile away..

(10-20-2022, 10:59 AM)Brett Wrote: Thanks guys! Do you recommend visiting any specific spots before/after the game that are within walking distance to the stadium?

What do you consider walking distance?  There's isn't a lot to do around the stadium.  It's a mostly industrial area and about a mile from downtown (not that there's a lot to do there either).  Are you staying in the downtown area?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-20-2022, 03:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The old town Gator Lodge would be a great place to visit! Especially around Halloween. Lots of ghosts and goblins around those parts.. I heard it's actually haunted by the ghosts of.. well.. a certain profession.

What took you so long for this recommendation? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-20-2022, 05:36 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 03:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The old town Gator Lodge would be a great place to visit! Especially around Halloween. Lots of ghosts and goblins around those parts.. I heard it's actually haunted by the ghosts of.. well.. a certain profession.

What took you so long for this recommendation? Laughing

You kinda have to finesse the would be client. First, you gotta start off with a nice, positive post.. Something like, "The weather should be great!!"

See that way, you've planted that mental seed that, "wow, it's going to be really nice where I'm visiting, I might just find other things to do while I'm there"..

So later on in the thread they post, "where else should I visit?"

And since you've already commented with a positive, uplifting post, you now have your foot in the door for a clear, devastating and manipulative take down that would leave them in mental chaos..

Seriously, check out Da Gata..

The old modis building.

(10-20-2022, 07:35 PM)Jags Wrote:

The old modis building.

Embrace our traditions!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???