Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South: Week 2

0-2-1 last week. Just going from memory and wishing I was on a golf cart.

Jags
Denver
Buffalo

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

0-2-1 Last week

Jags
Bills
Broncos
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-13-2022, 12:06 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Well until Bullseye gets back from his hiatus(hope all is well my man) I’ll keep this going. Last week was a little weird with no team in the division winning despite having two matched up against each other because of the game ending in a tie. As a result no one is undefeated. This week we have some decent matchups with the jags having the only home game.

Match ups:
Clots @ Jags 1:00pm- with our home opener and hopes to keep the clots winless in jax streak alive, this should be a good rebound game for our boys.
Tinhorns @ Broncos 4:25pm- Denver coming off a painful loss in Seattle looks to go to mile high to take on a tinhorns team that once is again playing a little better than what the preseason stats suggest.
Tacks @ Buffalo 7:15 Monday night- Buffalo will try and build off their dominating performance against LA in which they looked every bit the part of potential SB contenders.

My picks:

Jags- keep the streak alive
Broncos- learn from BS and get win
Bill- really don’t like either of these teams but I hate the tack more than any so I’ll be pulling for stupid bills mafia to pull this off. 

Record so far: 0-2-1

Same. Hope all's well with Bullseye. I did not participate in last week's. Hell, come to think of it. I barely participate in these. But, I'll go for it this year. 

Taking us at home over the clots. Think we shot ourselves in the foot last week on the road. Started off like [BLEEP], came on a little strong in the second half and then fell off down the stretch. Not going to rehash my thirteen reasons why again as it's over in the home thread. But, really like our chances at home given the history and the fact that I think Matt Ryan is highly overrated. And barely, if at all, an upgrade over Carson Wentz at this point in their careers. That's right, I said that [BLEEP]. 

Taking the Bills over the tacks. This could turn into a street fight. I love the way Buffalo played against L.A in the regular season kick-off game. They were fast and physical. Overcame some odd turnovers. They seem to be the team to beat at the moment, although Kansas City will give them a serious run. Nothing surprising there. 

Taking the Broncos at home over the tinhorns. Hackett was the meme of week one. I think he'll learn after that decision that there's a reason you traded for and paid Wilson to be your QB1. Let the man cook on 4th and 5th and you might not be a meme in week one. Don't be fooled though. The tinhorns a little more capable than they're given credit for. I don't think they'll be a slouch and I could see this game being close. Just not in their favor.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Jags
Bronco's
Bills

0-2-1 last week (The struggle was real)

0-2-1 overall
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

Last week 0-2-1

Colts
Broncos
Bills

0-2-1 so far

Jags
Bills
Broncos

Jags
Bills
Broncos

Like many others I didn't get a single pick last week, though since the colts/texans tilt ended in a tie I'll ignore it. So 0-2 so far.

This week I think the Jaguars will continue their streak against the clots, the broncos will win because they're at home, and the tacks will get murdered on national TV by the bills.

Clots
Bonkos
Bills (Dolla)
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Jags
Bills
Bronx

(09-14-2022, 01:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:14 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:   the way i see it a tie is a win,and lose. no one picked a tie here.   with that being said my overall record is  1.5 wins, and 1.5 loses.

overall record 1.5  wins. 1.5 loses. 

this week i wil lgo with the Broncos Bills,and jags.

3-0 this week moveing my record up to   4.5 wins  1.5 loses.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-14-2022, 06:18 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 12:06 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Well until Bullseye gets back from his hiatus(hope all is well my man) I’ll keep this going. Last week was a little weird with no team in the division winning despite having two matched up against each other because of the game ending in a tie. As a result no one is undefeated. This week we have some decent matchups with the jags having the only home game.

Match ups:
Clots @ Jags 1:00pm- with our home opener and hopes to keep the clots winless in jax streak alive, this should be a good rebound game for our boys.
Tinhorns @ Broncos 4:25pm- Denver coming off a painful loss in Seattle looks to go to mile high to take on a tinhorns team that once is again playing a little better than what the preseason stats suggest.
Tacks @ Buffalo 7:15 Monday night- Buffalo will try and build off their dominating performance against LA in which they looked every bit the part of potential SB contenders.

My picks:

Jags- keep the streak alive
Broncos- learn from BS and get win
Bill- really don’t like either of these teams but I hate the tack more than any so I’ll be pulling for stupid bills mafia to pull this off. 

Record so far: 0-2-1

I want to pick the jags so bad, but I just can't, going clots. Hope I am wrong.
Taking Tinhorns. I don't think Denver is good.
Taking Bills. Hard one to call, but it seems like Tennessee might be heading for a rebuild.

Record so far 1-1-1

1-2 this week
2-3-1 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-14-2022, 05:30 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 1-1-1 last week

Colts over Jaguars
Broncos over Texans
Bills over Titans

2-1 this week
3-2-1 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.