Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Madden

I was thinking after the shutout to the Colts the Jags D would could a big boost on D.  The D player rating is a joke.  They have RRH at a 70, Lloyd at 73, and Hamilton at 73.  What a joke lol.  Cisco at 72.  They still think our D is trash

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I believe if we put up another good performance tomorrow, we will garner more reputation and people will start to recognize us.

We seem to already be on some of the national radar, especially the Fox Sports opinion shows. Not sure yet if thats a good or bad thing...
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

They didn't move them up much after the Colts win, maybe they will after the win in LA

Trev was 76 overall before the season. He just won AFC offensive player of the week and has looked damn good and they still have him at 76 overall. The Madden rating guys suck

Madden sucks. It's my main complaint with the NFL. The NFL and football is a competition sport and they allowed EA years ago to buy out said competition. Which is pretty DUMB on their part. Having multiple companies with NFL licensing rights ultimately benefits them. The fact that EA gets away with trotting out their hot steaming pile of dog [BLEEP] with different shades of lipstick being slapped on it's pig every August is mind numbing.

The one thing they did do right? The NFL and NBA street series? They managed to [BLEEP] that up and take that away. Everybody knows NFL 2K5 was the [BLEEP] back in the day. It's still loved to the point to where people update the rosters and place them into files every year to play on PC. I really wish the NFL would dig it's head out of it's [BLEEP] and get away from their deal with EA. The 2K series is long overdue for a breath of new life. Midway may or may not be a company anymore, but, seeing the Blitz series come back would also be awesome.

The 2K series is technically back, but, it's not able to dive into the franchise aspect of everything because of the licensing issues. It's a drag.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-01-2022, 06:38 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Madden sucks. It's my main complaint with the NFL. The NFL and football is a competition sport and they allowed EA years ago to buy out said competition. Which is pretty DUMB on their part. Having multiple companies with NFL licensing rights ultimately benefits them. The fact that EA gets away with trotting out their hot steaming pile of dog [BLEEP] with different shades of lipstick being slapped on it's pig every August is mind numbing.

The one thing they did do right? The NFL and NBA street series? They managed to [BLEEP] that up and take that away. Everybody knows NFL 2K5 was the [BLEEP] back in the day. It's still loved to the point to where people update the rosters and place them into files every year to play on PC. I really wish the NFL would dig it's head out of it's [BLEEP] and get away from their deal with EA. The 2K series is long overdue for a breath of new life. Midway may or may not be a company anymore, but, seeing the Blitz series come back would also be awesome.

The 2K series is technically back, but, it's not able to dive into the franchise aspect of everything because of the licensing issues. It's a drag.

Couldn't agree more.

EA actually did a pretty good job with the Madden series from around 02-07 (When they were actively competing with 2k)

I still play Madden 07 on Gamecube to this day, it's the only Madden I'll touch. The Franchise mode is awesome. You can hand pick your coaching staff, players will hold out, they won't re-sign with you if you suck, and your HC will hurt morale if you trade good players. There are so many other things that make the old Maddens elite. I believe video games now are so phoned in because of micro-transactions. They can just [BLEEP] out a half baked game and continue to work on it with updates, and make you pay to unlock features. Games used to be made with passion, a Dev team knowing that they had to put blood, sweat, and tears into the game just to make sure you kept playing. I'm afraid it's not like that anymore.

He been bumped up 1 point. He to a 77 now. Russell Wilson is a 78 lol. Up 1 point from the start of the year, what a joke Madden is.

(09-24-2022, 11:22 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I was thinking after the shutout to the Colts the Jags D would could a big boost on D.  The D player rating is a joke.  They have RRH at a 70, Lloyd at 73, and Hamilton at 73.  What a joke lol.  Cisco at 72.  They still think our D is trash

Our d still is trash