Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Talk

I feel sorry for Tua, feels like the importance of the Buffalo game factored into putting him back out Sunday. To then throw him out again 4 days later and the fact he hit the exact same part of his head again was the worst possible scenario.

The question I have for the Dolphins. How's his back? Did that not get injured again yesterday? Haven't heard a word about his 'injured' back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Antonio Brown in some major trouble again.. Exposed himself to another hotel guest at the hotel pool..

How is this dude not in jail?

Won't post the video, but it's kinda everywhere..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-01-2022, 01:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Antonio Brown in some major trouble again.. Exposed himself to another hotel guest at the hotel pool..

How is this dude not in jail?

Won't post the video, but it's kinda everywhere..

Color me shocked.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-30-2022, 09:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I feel sorry for Tua, feels like the importance of the Buffalo game factored into putting him back out Sunday. To then throw him out again 4 days later and the fact he hit the exact same part of his head again was the worst possible scenario.

The question I have for the Dolphins. How's his back? Did that not get injured again yesterday? Haven't heard a word about his 'injured' back.

According to the news crawler on the game I’m watching, that doctor has been fired. “Several mistakes were made.” 

In other news, there is a traffic jam of lawyers driving into Miami.

(10-01-2022, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 09:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I feel sorry for Tua, feels like the importance of the Buffalo game factored into putting him back out Sunday. To then throw him out again 4 days later and the fact he hit the exact same part of his head again was the worst possible scenario.

According to the news crawler on the game I’m watching, that doctor has been fired. “Several mistakes were made.” 

That was complete horse [BLEEP] that they tried to play it off as a back or ankle injury in week 3.  All you have to do is look at the replay after the play.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-01-2022, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Wow, thanks.

I'm not shocked in a way as it was a clear concussion against Buffalo but kinda shocked how quick the 'story' is unravelling. Tua getting concussed again Thursday was the worst thing possible for Miami trying to avoid this. Guess we are into butt covering time and throwing people under the bus.

Be interesting to see how the league and NFLPA handle this.

(10-01-2022, 06:31 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: According to the news crawler on the game I’m watching, that doctor has been fired. “Several mistakes were made.” 

Wow, thanks.

I'm not shocked in a way as it was a clear concussion against Buffalo but kinda shocked how quick the 'story' is unravelling. Tua getting concussed again Thursday was the worst thing possible for Miami trying to avoid this. Guess we are into butt covering time and throwing people under the bus.

Be interesting to see how the league and NFLPA handle this.
The NFL covered itself by blaming the now fired 3rd party doctor that cleared him. Unless the NFLPA can find some smoking gun communication they will just have to live with it. Not even sure they can sue the doctor if all he did was run the tests and he passed them.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The NFLPA has updated the protocols to state that if a player displays any signs of head trauma, especially "gross motor instability", they are out for the remainder of the game.

I honestly thought that was the rule already. I can't believe it wasn't.

Saints Vikings was a great game

Fun game between the Viking and Saints. This last kick...

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...2618683392

Man, Hoyer got sacked like hell. He's being walked to the locker room. A 4th round rookie out of Western Kentucky is taking snaps in Tom Brady's old place.

Rodgers with a pick six.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-02-2022, 05:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Rodgers with a pick six.

Jones was a player I rated highly coming out of college.

He had some off the field issues but the talent was apparent. He made a great break on the comeback route.

(10-02-2022, 05:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Rodgers with a pick six.

I draw an immense amount of satisfaction from seeing that.

Matt Rhule sucks lol. Lmao on hiring a head coach from Baylor

What the hell did Aaron Rodgers do to his head? Did anyone see him from the back after the game?

(10-02-2022, 07:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: What the hell did Aaron Rodgers do to his head? Did anyone see him from the back after the game?

I was wondering that too. It’s not a good look at all.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I didn't know the Chiefs signed Matthew Wright