Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Talk

(10-01-2022, 01:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Antonio Brown in some major trouble again.. Exposed himself to another hotel guest at the hotel pool..

How is this dude not in jail?

Won't post the video, but it's kinda everywhere..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjOm0c2PF-n/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tom Terrific should have stayed retired.

(10-02-2022, 10:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The NFLPA has updated the protocols to state that if a player displays any signs of head trauma, especially "gross motor instability", they are out for the remainder of the game.

I honestly thought that was the rule already. I can't believe it wasn't.
The issue is that it's subjective. It also relies on a player telling the truth. This game it was simple but usually it's not that bad.

Until the NFL is forced to use force sensors to measure the force received, it's going to be an issue.

I don't see the NFL using the sensors because that would expose how dangerous it is and cause a lot of financial and PR issues.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 03:15 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-01-2022, 03:27 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: According to the news crawler on the game I’m watching, that doctor has been fired. “Several mistakes were made.” 

In other news, there is a traffic jam of lawyers driving into Miami.

That was complete horse [BLEEP] that they tried to play it off as a back or ankle injury in week 3.  All you have to do is look at the replay after the play.

Jalen keeping the 'on-field collapse' in his back pocket when he wears out his welcome in LA and it's time to get out of Dodge.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 10:39 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is crazy

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...E7d8iXva9Q

(10-01-2022, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 09:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I feel sorry for Tua, feels like the importance of the Buffalo game factored into putting him back out Sunday. To then throw him out again 4 days later and the fact he hit the exact same part of his head again was the worst possible scenario.

The question I have for the Dolphins. How's his back? Did that not get injured again yesterday? Haven't heard a word about his 'injured' back.

According to the news crawler on the game I’m watching, that doctor has been fired. “Several mistakes were made.” 

In other news, there is a traffic jam of lawyers driving into Miami.

The league/PA needed a scapegoat.

If the doc followed protocol, isn't the protocol the issue?

some of those lawyers might want to give the doc a call.

Baker Mayfield.  LOL.  They're already talking about benching him and Darnold is still on IR.  Yep, those Panthers are tough.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-03-2022, 12:09 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Baker Mayfield.  LOL.  They're already talking about benching him and Darnold is still on IR.  Yep, those Panthers are tough.

They summed it up nicely on 1010 this morning: “Matt Rhule is a dead man walking.”

(10-03-2022, 12:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-03-2022, 12:09 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Baker Mayfield.  LOL.  They're already talking about benching him and Darnold is still on IR.  Yep, those Panthers are tough.

They summed it up nicely on 1010 this morning: “Matt Rhule is a dead man walking.”
It was a horrible hire

(10-03-2022, 12:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

The two bust high first draft pick quarterbacks are helping to shovel the dirt.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Ravens and bills game was very nice to watch

Lamar and Allen both throwing blows ar each other

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2022, 08:06 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(10-04-2022, 03:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/...-rams-game

Lol

Ramsey is no longer elite, if he ever even was. He was never a complete CB because of his weak tackling skills, but made up for it in coverage. Now, he can't keep up with the league's best receivers in coverage.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-04-2022, 08:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 03:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/...-rams-game

Lol

Ramsey is no longer elite, if he ever even was.  He was never a complete CB because of his weak tackling skills, but made up for it in coverage.  Now, he can't keep up with the league's best receivers in coverage.

He was elite in 17 and its been a downward spiral since.  Almost single handedly lost the SB fornthe Rams and he cost this a playoff spot that first year he was a Ram

Glad the Jags didn't back up that Brinks truck..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Glad we didn't get this guy as well
https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-be...-robinson/

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2022, 03:02 PM by Big Dougy P.)

(10-04-2022, 08:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Lol

Ramsey is no longer elite, if he ever even was.  He was never a complete CB because of his weak tackling skills, but made up for it in coverage.  Now, he can't keep up with the league's best receivers in coverage.

Pause, I don't know about him now because I don't follow him but in 16/17 his tackling was probably the best part of his game. He'd stone wall WR's right b4 they got to the 1st down market, and in one game I recall him tackling somebody backwards out of bounds to keep the clock moving and end the game. He was incredible here.

(10-05-2022, 11:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Glad we didn't get this guy as well
https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-be...-robinson/

It's weird because I thought if any QB would know how to abuse a WR who can win 50/50 balls as well as Allen Robinson, it would be the guy who did nothing but throw 50/50 balls to Calvin Johnson years ago.