Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game score predictions week 1. Just the final score please!

27-24 Packers. Crosby GW FG as time expires.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

31-28 Jags

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 01:47 PM by SeldomRite.)

Jags lose 32 to 38 with a Myers XP miss and a failed two point conversion trying to chase that lost point.

41-13 Jags

#DTWD
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

23-20 Jags

31-24 jags

28-20 Packers

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:How can you be a jag fan, and give the jags a loss the first game?? Smh this fanbase.. Ill go 27-24 jags..
It's a prediction thread, not a thread to post the score we hope for. Packers have proven to be a better team over the year than the Jags so I need to see proof otherwise that the Jags are better now.

Do I want the Packers to win? Not at all. Do I think they will win? Sure.

34-16 Pack,  defense will not be able to stop Rogers as he escapes the pocket and extend plays. I hope I am wrong. A win at home will do the fan base and team some good. Steal the show Jags.

26-24 Jags win after Crosby misses a 50 yard field goal. Jags defense shuts down Rodgers and offense continues where it left off from last season. 

Quote:It's a prediction thread, not a thread to post the score we hope for. Packers have proven to be a better team over the year than the Jags so I need to see proof otherwise that the Jags are better now.

Do I want the Packers to win? Not at all. Do I think they will win? Sure.

I can understand that..

Quote:It's a prediction thread, not a thread to post the score we hope for. Packers have proven to be a better team over the year than the Jags so I need to see proof otherwise that the Jags are better now.

Yep.

Last season the Jags defense was terrible against the three elite QBs it faced, giving up 51 to Brady, 31 to Rivers, and 38 to Brees. Brady and Brees were good against just about everyone, but San Diego was 26th in scoring last year and the Jags had a huge advantage of being at home against a West Coast team.

The talent is improved this year and that matters, but it's still Gus Bradley's scheme. Until we see the defense working successfully I'm going with recent history.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 11:33 PM by jag2543.)

29-26 Pack, Myers will miss an extra point and Gus will go for 2 way to early
A good loser is a good loser

31-24 packers

24-20 Packers

'02

A gazillion to a billion. 

I just don't know which is which. 

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I don't know what to expect of this team.  TBD

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

24-17 Packers
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

35-17 Packers

27-24 Jags in an overtime thriller!