Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game score predictions week 1. Just the final score please!

Packers, 30-17

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll say 28-21 jags win.. because of green bay being without there LG and Center.. the Jags defense will realize that and attack the packers left side.. I think if we can get good enough pressure.. we might be able to win this thing..

24-20 Jags win.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

GB 38

JAX 31

Jax leading by 10 going into 4th qtr.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

GB 27

Jax 17

Some good signs but Rogers too much.

Quote:It's a prediction thread, not a thread to post the score we hope for. Packers have proven to be a better team over the year than the Jags so I need to see proof otherwise that the Jags are better now.

Do I want the Packers to win? Not at all. Do I think they will win? Sure.
Great response.

Here's to hoping your prediction is wrong lol

Quote:I'll say 28-21 jags win.. because of green bay being without there LG and Center.. the Jags defense will realize that and attack the packers left side.. I think if we can get good enough pressure.. we might be able to win this thing..
Omg...you're right...

Now that I think about this...we could actually have a great day defensively

27 24 jags

Quote:34 -17 Packers. Its close until halftime and then we get destroyed in the second half.
I don't think Gus will have them prepared. 

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:42-10, Jags dominate.

got room on here for me. i like this prediction
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I'll say 28-21 jags win.. because of green bay being without there LG and Center.. the Jags defense will realize that and attack the packers left side.. I think if we can get good enough pressure.. we might be able to win this thing..

I agree
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Jaguars win 40-3.  Not trolling, that's really what I've been predicting. 

DUUUUVVVVAAAAALLLLLL!

33-28 jags
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:got room on here for me. i like this prediction
Indeed.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Packers 42

Jaguars 17

Jaguars 27

Packers 17

26-24 Jags, Malik Jackson safety is the difference.

Quote:31-24

Jags Win.

Just checking in, score is 24-17 Packers in the 3rd. Waiting on a defensive TD and one from BB. I got this.

Quote:27-24 Packers. Crosby GW FG as time expires.
i think you were the closest...