Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7

Can't wait to see KC lose 2 in a row

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Brady should have stayed retired lol.

(10-23-2022, 04:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can't wait to see KC lose 2 in a row
Hahahaha wrong again!

You’re on a roll bud. Keep it up.

(10-23-2022, 07:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 04:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can't wait to see KC lose 2 in a row
Hahahaha wrong again!

You’re on a roll bud. Keep it up.

They need Armstead and Kinlaw back.  They lost to the Falcons last week, I thought having Bosa back would help but the just doubled and chiped him every play

Big blow to the Jets if indeed true. That team heavily relies on him and their Defense.
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...2323005440

(10-23-2022, 06:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Brady should have stayed retired lol.

Exactly caused him a divorce and now sucking [BLEEP].... This is what happens when you're a pompous [BLEEP] and you think you can play forever.... Honestly I'm enjoying it

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 12:24 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

(10-23-2022, 06:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Brady should have stayed retired lol.

An interim coach is an interesting dynamic, teams seem to play harder for them in the short term. Now that CMC, Robby Anderson and Ruele are gone and Mayfield is injured, dont be suprised if the Panthers go on a little mini run. Ruele had clearly lost the locker room, Mayfield reportedly isnt well liked, and Anderson has been a cancer wherever he's been. He'll drag down the Cardinals next.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Mac Jones just got benched in the early 2nd quarter for Zappe after an ugly INT LOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

(10-24-2022, 09:06 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Mac Jones just got benched in the early 2nd quarter for Zappe after an ugly INT LOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think we just saw the Patriots get a new starting QB.

(10-24-2022, 09:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 09:06 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Mac Jones just got benched in the early 2nd quarter for Zappe after an ugly INT LOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think we just saw the Patriots get a new starting QB.

Sure looks like it. No way they can go back to Mac now unless Zappe gets injured.

“Mac Jones is better than Trevor!”

Hahaha never was and never will be

(10-24-2022, 09:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: “Mac Jones is better than Trevor!”

Hahaha never was and never will be

Never liked him coming out of college. Knew he was a product of that insane talent around him at Bama. Hell, even I could complete a couple passes if I was throwing it to Jaylen Waddle and DeVonta Smith.

Mac Jones sighs, turns around and picks up clipboard.

(10-24-2022, 09:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mac Jones sighs, turns around and picks up clipboard.

Yup, Mac Jones era looks over in New England.

Zappe out there slinging it. This game completely flipped as soon as he came in.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 09:26 PM by jessepeck1213. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yeah Mac stinks

If tou wanma.feel better about t laws progress then watch that game with 2 other qbs taken in the same first round. The difference is night and day.

(10-24-2022, 09:25 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Yeah Mac stinks

If tou wanma.feel better about t laws progress then watch that game with 2 other qbs taken in the same first round. The difference is night and day.
And then go watch Wilson.

Zappe hasnt done [BLEEP] after those 2 scoring drives.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."