Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Robinson to the Jets

For a 6th????  Ugh.  Might go to a 5th, but still garbage return

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If they traded JR for a sixth for real, I'm pissed.

I posted in another thread but since there is now a dedicated thread:

Makes sense, really. He has an Achilles injury and now a knee injury. He’s already showing wear and tear with his contract coming up next year. RBs can be found everywhere plus ETN and Hasty are performing. I like JRob but you have to look at this through the lens of a team which just spent record amounts of free agent money. It’s business.

You're telling me that we got less compensation on a top 10 RB that was the ultimate team player than we spent on Snoop [BLEEP] Conner?!

Jesus [BLEEP] Christ. What happened to learning that you need J Rob, Doug?

What did you guys expect to get back? It’s a running back coming off a torn Achilles and he’s set to his RFA. Jags are lucky to get a 6th.

JRob gonna kill it for my fantasy team with the Jets is the only positive for me. Jets love to run the football and Doug hates running the football

God I hate this organization most times. Why would you do this and for a nothing pick as well.

PFT reporting a sixth that can go to fifth.

How much worse can this franchise get

(10-24-2022, 07:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I posted in another thread but since there is now a dedicated thread:

Makes sense, really. He has an Achilles injury and now a knee injury. He’s already showing wear and tear with his contract coming up next year. RBs can be found everywhere plus ETN and Hasty are performing. I like JRob but you have to look at this through the lens of a team which just spent record amounts of free agent money. It’s business.
Careful with logic. You’ll be labeled a JRob hater.

(10-24-2022, 07:59 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: PFT reporting a sixth that can go to fifth.

How much worse can this franchise get

Lmao, clowns

Explains why he was nonexistent during the last game. Sucks to lose him. Wish him the best.

Was obvious guys. Look at the last three weeks. It was all Etienne. I don't like the trade. I liked James.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

JRob gonna kill in in NY this year and help lead the Jets to the playoffs

Let’s hope he meets the incentives. Fifth rounder would be slightly less bitter to swallow. At least he was undrafted

Not a fan. Liked Robinson and he was a weapon. He had a lot of crap to deal with here but excelled. Let's hope Etienne doesn't get hurt.

What does a 6th rounder give us really?

I think everyone here is severely overvaluing J Rob. Nice player and a good story but we obviously weren't planning on signing him back so why not gwt some draft ammunition. And also everything cleatwood said. Nobody cares about running backs.

(10-24-2022, 08:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: JRob gonna kill in in NY this year and help lead the Jets to the playoffs
You’ll likely be wrong again

This explains the lack of playing time for Robinson against the Giants. I'm not a fan of this movement. Has this been in the making for awhile and Snoop is back.

Time Will Tell.

So What, What Now?

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-24-2022, 08:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: JRob gonna kill in in NY this year and help lead the Jets to the playoffs
You’ll likely be wrong again

Yeah I think he’ll do good but teams will soon sell out to stop the run. You can’t consistently win with QB play like Wilson’s