Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Commanders' Dan Snyder hires bank in first step towards possible team sale

Commanders' Dan Snyder hires bank in first step towards possible team sale

Bank of America oversaw the purchase of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer

Washington Commanders owner Dan Snyder has hired Bank of America to consider the possible sale of the NFL franchise, the organization announced Wednesday.
Snyder and his family control all shares of the team after minority partners were bought out in March 2021. 
The most recent transaction of an NFL happened in August when a group led by Walmart heir Rob Walton purchased the Denver Broncos for a record $4.6 billion.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/commander...-team-sale
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Either he is trying to get ahead of the lawsuit info coming out or there must really be some pressure inside the NFL to force him to sell.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(11-02-2022, 07:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Either he is trying to get ahead of the lawsuit info coming out or there must really be some pressure inside the NFL to force him to sell.

I think it’s the ladder bc Snyder ain’t hurtin for some of the best attorneys money can buy.

Lookin like he wants $7 Billion for it.

(11-06-2022, 11:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 07:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Either he is trying to get ahead of the lawsuit info coming out or there must really be some pressure inside the NFL to force him to sell.

I think it’s the ladder bc Snyder ain’t hurtin for some of the best attorneys money can buy.

he was fudging books and who knows for how long. Great attorneys or not, there's gonna be heat all over him.

Why is he hiring a bank to handle the sale?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-07-2022, 11:58 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why is he hiring a bank to handle the sale?

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer..."BofA Securities has handled other sales of professional sports teams, including Steve Ballmer buying the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers in 2014"

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/dan-snyd...21102.html

They probably offered the lowest commission of all the candidates, along with having experience. Imagine getting 2% commission on that sale!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Good.. Grow a backbone and rename them The Redskins again..

Only correct direction..

Never should have given in to the woke crowd..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(11-06-2022, 11:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

The ladder my butt.  Dude is taking the elevator every time!

(11-07-2022, 02:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Good.. Grow a backbone and rename them The Redskins again..

Only correct direction..

Agree. It’s weird calling them the Commanders.

(11-07-2022, 10:49 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 02:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Good.. Grow a backbone and rename them The Redskins again..

Only correct direction..

Agree. It’s weird calling them the Commanders.

never have, never will. Forever Redacteds.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2022, 02:26 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 2 times in total.)

They just announced on 1010 that the federal government is suing not only Dan Snyder, but Roger Goodell as well.

Sorry, not the feds, but the D.C. DA.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-AA13YdPW