Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
In your opinion the #1 need on the team?

The team has so many needs is hard to talk about just one.

I'd say probably an elite true #1 wr, probably. But they need a lot on offense and defense, still.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The sad part is, it seems our #1 need seems to change on a weekly basis haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Yea. We need a new QB.

Get the [BLEEP] outta here clown

DT, CB, OL

In no order

WR1 even with Ridley.
TE1 even if Engram resigns.
LG
CB1
NT/DT
DE

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-13-2022, 04:54 PM)Caldrac Wrote: WR1 even with Ridley.
LG
CB1
NT/DT
DE

I’m 100% with you. 

Especially on the WR.

LG
CB1
NT/DT
DE

I agree, I see Ridley as another Kirk. Need an AJ Brown sort.

(11-13-2022, 04:20 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: QB. QB fixes a lot and until either Trevor develops or we draft a good one it is the #1 need on any team without one.

Are you being sarcastic?  Trevor had a good game today.  He did last week too.

A new DEFENCE coordinator
And a new bloody OLINE THAT GAME PROTECT OUR QB

(11-13-2022, 05:04 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: A new DEFENCE coordinator
And a new bloody OLINE THAT GAME PROTECT OUR QB

Based on how poor we tackle... DC.

No sacks today.  

How many sacks did we have against Denver?

How many games have we lost where we had the lead in the 4th quarter?

Even without a #1 receiver we can score.   We can't stop anyone.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(11-13-2022, 05:00 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
LG
CB1
NT/DT
DE

I agree, I see Ridley as another Kirk. Need an AJ Brown sort.

Ridley is an outside threat, Kirk is a slot guy. But I agree, I'd also like a big tall 50/50 guy also. If Ridley returns to his 2020 form tho he's a deep threat and a great route runner.

I still think it's big bodies, we need more strength in the trench both ways.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2022, 05:24 PM by MojoKing.)

Our top are

1. CB (we need more talent in the secondary)
2. DT (we need more physicality upfront)
3. LG (protect Trevor)
4. WR (we need a BIG 6’4” dude, get that TCU cat)

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2022, 05:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-13-2022, 05:24 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Our top are

1. CB (we need more talent in the secondary)
2. DT (we need more physicality upfront)
3. LG (protect Trevor)
4. WR (we need a BIG 6’4” dude, get that TCU cat)

I like this list. Have to continue to build that D

I got to ask who could watch that Chiefs game and not see that Edge rusher is not our top priority? There is no pass rush threat on most plays. Walker only tries to bull rush people while Josh Allen has fallen off the planet.

(11-13-2022, 05:28 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: I got to ask who could watch that Chiefs game and not see that Edge rusher is not our top priority? There is no pass rush threat on most plays. Walker only tries to bull rush people while Josh Allen has fallen off the planet.

The first priority has to be getting the kind of offensive players around Trevor that will allow him to shine. Defense has needs, but offense needs to be better than a bunch of punts on the chiefs side of the field.

So the Jags used almost all their draft picks in 2022 on defense and spend an extreme amount of money on it….. and yet some of you guys are wanna double down again in 2023?

I’m not teaching for offensive players in 2023 but if my grades are close or equal, it’s offense all day long.

I'm having a hard time passing on Quentin Johnston if he's there at our pick. I think you have to take him to round out this WR group. I can surely get behind Ridley, Kirk, Johnston, Zay, Tim Jones and Agnew going into next year at WR.

(11-13-2022, 05:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So the Jags used almost all their draft picks in 2022 on defense and spend an extreme amount of money on it….. and yet some of you guys are wanna double down again in 2023?

I’m not teaching for offensive players in 2023 but if my grades are close or equal, it’s offense all day long.

If we didn't trade for Ridley WR would be much higher on the list.  If we can resign Engram I really like Ridley, Zay, and Kirk.  I think the D has bigger needs even with the additions we made this year. Oline is a bigger need than WR with the addition of Ridley imo

Sadly yet another pass rusher. Another game where we got 0 sacks
Jaguars Fundamentalist