Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Loser --- Kari Lake

(11-16-2022, 06:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Maybe you should listen to her talk before forming an opinion?

Probably so but talking [BLEEP] about your own party and talking down a deceased former senator like she did is pretty bad. I don't mind people being confrontational or challenging but you don't bite the hand that votes for you. I don't hear DeSantis talking to the republican party like they're a bunch of reprobates. 

As we can plainly see an endorsement from Trump did her no favors. I don't understand how anyone thought his endorsement would help them win votes from anyone other than his specific voters. Moderates don't seem to want any part of that. 

That being said, she should have kept her mouth shut and ran on her policies and maybe she would have stood a chance.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-16-2022, 10:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 08:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You’re such a loser hahahaha Telling people they have a tiny brain and then go on to have them explain themselves with examples?! 

No one owes you anything on this board. You feel like you’re entitled to some enlightening debate dude. Get over yourself and go talk to people in real life about these issues instead of strangers (except Mike who you demanded to meet which is really creepy) on the internet.

Hey, look who it is. You know, for a guy that talks [BLEEP] in a majority of your posts, I'm consistently disappointed in your ability to deliver. Don't worry, I'm sure one of your fellow parrots will show up to give you a like and lol because you share their capacity for vapid thought. Unfortunately, that will just fuel your inability to recognize your deficiency in this area, too. 

I didn't demand to meet with Mikey, but I was happy to do it. It's amazing how you choose to interpret that interaction. I enjoyed my time with him, and I would meet with him any time. I'd like to think he shared that sentiment. I mean, he did make a fake account just to argue with me for a month afterward. I had to start being mean again to get him to commit to his main account again. C'mon... admit it Mikey. 

Seriously, though, I'd meet with anyone on this board. It odd to me that you think I would be intimidated to talk to people or that I spend all my time online. It seems like you have a really warped perception of who I am IRL. I talk to people in RL about this all the time. In my experience, it's the moderates that are the LEAST open minded. I have had lengthy political dialogues with every race, religion, gender, and party possible.  

I am as civil as it gets to people who are respectful. I have just decided to stop pulling punches on this board. I don't think YOU realize how much you guys are actually condescending towards people who don't share your beliefs. I mean... that would take self-reflection and humility, though, so it isn't surprising. Am I the one making a thread mocking any losses of the opposing party? No, that' Hurricane. Where's your indignant responses to that? Oh, that's right... you agree with him so it's cool, right? 

For the record, I don't think posters owe me anything. I think they owe themselves the honor of being critical thinkers and challenging their own opinions before being condescending about other people's opinions, you [BLEEP] nut rider.
“They owe themselves”

Hahahaha what a guy. Just looking for civil discussion from nut riders. L2L. We could all strive to be as great as you

Nut riders... Hey!! We got females in here!!

Maybe some of them said much worse, but have a little clout!!

Wait.. did I use the term "clout" correctly? I hope so, too stoned to look it up. Have a little clout!! I mean, it sounds right. Sounds like the word fits into that sentence..

What was I saying?

Yeah we planted a few sago palms around the house now. Got this cool concrete donkey and cart for my front flower box..

Gonna put a Santa Hat on him for decoration and a poinsettia in the cart lolol.. gonna be cool lolol

Go Jags!!

Not the guy "Jags", but the team..

Jags is pretty cool.. After further review, that guy Jags is included to!!

For now..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2022, 11:13 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-16-2022, 10:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 10:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Hey, look who it is. You know, for a guy that talks [BLEEP] in a majority of your posts, I'm consistently disappointed in your ability to deliver. Don't worry, I'm sure one of your fellow parrots will show up to give you a like and lol because you share their capacity for vapid thought. Unfortunately, that will just fuel your inability to recognize your deficiency in this area, too. 

I didn't demand to meet with Mikey, but I was happy to do it. It's amazing how you choose to interpret that interaction. I enjoyed my time with him, and I would meet with him any time. I'd like to think he shared that sentiment. I mean, he did make a fake account just to argue with me for a month afterward. I had to start being mean again to get him to commit to his main account again. C'mon... admit it Mikey. 

Seriously, though, I'd meet with anyone on this board. It odd to me that you think I would be intimidated to talk to people or that I spend all my time online. It seems like you have a really warped perception of who I am IRL. I talk to people in RL about this all the time. In my experience, it's the moderates that are the LEAST open minded. I have had lengthy political dialogues with every race, religion, gender, and party possible.  

I am as civil as it gets to people who are respectful. I have just decided to stop pulling punches on this board. I don't think YOU realize how much you guys are actually condescending towards people who don't share your beliefs. I mean... that would take self-reflection and humility, though, so it isn't surprising. Am I the one making a thread mocking any losses of the opposing party? No, that' Hurricane. Where's your indignant responses to that? Oh, that's right... you agree with him so it's cool, right? 

For the record, I don't think posters owe me anything. I think they owe themselves the honor of being critical thinkers and challenging their own opinions before being condescending about other people's opinions, you [BLEEP] nut rider.
“They owe themselves”

Hahahaha what a guy. Just looking for civil discussion from nut riders. L2L. We could all strive to be as great as you

Lol, you're so bad at this.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2022, 01:01 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maybe this is just another deep fake. I'm sure they're just dropping pictures off for their families and taking photos so Grandma can rest easy knowing she is one of the 200,000 new Democratic voters in Maricopa County. Mail-in voting is dumb and exploitable, and EVEN if they are just voting for their family, I say this matches the criteria for appearance of impropriety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoIfDJ8fBg

There are many things that they can easily prove that violate AZ laws. The people are pushing it, so will have to see if anything happens. Basically they want a new election on 1 day with paper ballots.

Stories are coming out about check-ins being automatically added to the polling precincts so that they have fake voters to add into the counts. There is data showing it could be as large as 25% in some locations. They also have timestamps where the polling locations were closed and no one was able to vote.

This is a huge story if they can get any judge to listen because it creates lots of votes that don't have actual voters.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(11-17-2022, 01:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: There are many things that they can easily prove that violate AZ laws. The people are pushing it, so will have to see if anything happens. Basically they want a new election on 1 day with paper ballots.

Stories are coming out about check-ins being automatically added to the polling precincts so that they have fake voters to add into the counts. There is data showing it could be as large as 25% in some locations. They also have timestamps where the polling locations were closed and no one was able to vote.

This is a huge story if they can get any judge to listen because it creates lots of votes that don't have actual voters.

Day of voting in Maricopa County saw 23% Democrat turnout.  Hobbs won an outright majority of Maricopa county...

Nothing to see here!!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2022, 07:55 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-17-2022, 05:40 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 01:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: There are many things that they can easily prove that violate AZ laws. The people are pushing it, so will have to see if anything happens. Basically they want a new election on 1 day with paper ballots.

Day of voting in Maricopa County saw 23% Democrat turnout.  Hobbs won an outright majority of Maricopa county...

Nothing to see here!!!!

A lot of Democrats voted by mail.

(11-17-2022, 12:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Maybe this is just another deep fake. I'm sure they're just dropping pictures off for their families and taking photos so Grandma can rest easy knowing she is one of the 200,000 new Democratic voters in Maricopa County. Mail-in voting is dumb and exploitable, and EVEN if they are just voting for their family, I say this matches the criteria for appearance of impropriety.

Every ballot has the voter's signature verified manually.

(11-17-2022, 12:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Maybe this is just another deep fake. I'm sure they're just dropping pictures off for their families and taking photos so Grandma can rest easy knowing she is one of the 200,000 new Democratic voters in Maricopa County. Mail-in voting is dumb and exploitable, and EVEN if they are just voting for their family, I say this matches the criteria for appearance of impropriety.

Not everything put in the box gets counted as a vote.
Signature has to match.  Got any suspicious signatures?
Unique markings on each ballot have to match.  Got any duplicates?
Each unique marking has to connect to a real person with a real address on the voter rolls.  See any dead people or fake people on the rolls?

You might have all three of these things. But more likely you have none.  You do not have the evidence to back the claims you are attempting to make.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-17-2022, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Each unique marking has to connect to a real person with a real address on the voter rolls.  See any dead people or fake people on the rolls?

You might have all three of these things. But more likely you have none.  You do not have the evidence to back the claims you are attempting to make.

What we have is repetition of statistical anomalies that always fall one direction after unusual electoral operations followed by a refusal to transparently address the public's concerns about the process.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-17-2022, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote:

No [BLEEP]. We've had this conversation before. It's called a preponderance of evidence and the appearance of impropriety. Of course, we don't have evidence Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. Nobody is saying that. If we did, people would already be in jail (lol, jk). 

Democrats used Covid to push a narrative that we needed mail-in voting, the least historically secure method of voting. Since then, most of our swing states went hard blue in heavily populated counties, while almost every other state in the country swung right, even the blue ones. It's not a coincidence. 

You can explain away the statistical anomalies all you want of which there are many, all in favor of the same party, all only in toss up or swing elections. Whether or not it's cheating (it is), this is a bad system that is making voters feel disenfranchised, and you don't care. Don't get me wrong, you'd care if the full weight of the media was telling you to care. Unfortunately, the media is lying to you. They are shills who don't report news. They report propaganda. The moderates in this country need to stop being so [BLEEP] obtuse.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2022, 10:31 AM by jj82284.)

(11-17-2022, 07:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 05:40 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Day of voting in Maricopa County saw 23% Democrat turnout.  Hobbs won an outright majority of Maricopa county...

Nothing to see here!!!!

A lot of Democrats voted by mail.

Every ballot has the voter's signature verified manually.

I was talking about day of voting.

(11-17-2022, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote: Not everything put in the box gets counted as a vote.

No [BLEEP]. We've had this conversation before. It's called a preponderance of evidence and the appearance of impropriety. Of course, we don't have evidence Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. Nobody is saying that. If we did, people would already be in jail (lol, jk). 

Democrats used Covid to push a narrative that we needed mail-in voting, the least historically secure method of voting. Since then, most of our swing states went hard blue in heavily populated counties, while almost every other state in the country swung right, even the blue ones. It's not a coincidence. 

You can explain away the statistical anomalies all you want of which there are many, all in favor of the same party, all only in toss up or swing elections. Whether or not it's cheating (it is), this is a bad system that is making voters feel disenfranchised, and you don't care. Don't get me wrong, you'd care if the full weight of the media was telling you to care. Unfortunately, the media is lying to you. They are shills who don't report news. They report propaganda. The moderates in this country need to stop being so [BLEEP] obtuse.

If ur moderate in the face of record inflation, an invasion, and potential nuclear war, are u really a "moderate."

Moderates are NPCs.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2022, 11:00 AM by mikesez.)

(11-17-2022, 08:50 AM)mikesez Wrote: Not everything put in the box gets counted as a vote.

Preponderance of evidence? You have *no* evidence.
You have suspicions.

(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

What we have is repetition of statistical anomalies that always fall one direction after unusual electoral operations followed by a refusal to transparently address the public's concerns about the process.

Vote by mail is not unusual.
More democrats than Republicans use that option in most states. That could be called an anomaly, but it's consistent and explained.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

This whole vote by mail was a political attack dreamt up by the democrats because of covid..

Well, covid is not over and never will be, so it's time to get rid of that crap and time to try to keep the election process honest.

Time to clean House..

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2022, 11:55 AM by KingIngram052787. Edited 2 times in total.)

I tend to agree with some of what you say here.  I used to be an auditor at a Big 4 public accounting firm, and in order to do the audits of these companies, our firms had to be independent in both fact and in appearance.  It's the appearance piece here you are referring to.

We should be taking steps so that there are absolutely no doubts about our elections, even by true nut jobs/radicals.  Things shouldn't even look funny, every "i" should be dotted and every "t" crossed because it's that important that EVERYONE agree on our elections.

If we had to do it for the capital markets, surely we should have to do it for our elections, no?

(11-17-2022, 11:53 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No [BLEEP]. We've had this conversation before. It's called a preponderance of evidence and the appearance of impropriety. Of course, we don't have evidence Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. Nobody is saying that. If we did, people would already be in jail (lol, jk). 

I tend to agree with some of what you say here.  I used to be an auditor at a Big 4 public accounting firm, and in order to do the audits of these companies, our firms had to be independent in both fact and in appearance.  It's the appearance piece here you are referring to.

We should be taking steps so that there are absolutely no doubts about our elections, even by true nut jobs/radicals.  Things shouldn't even look funny, every "i" should be dotted and every "t" crossed because it's that important that EVERYONE agree on our elections.

If we had to do it for the capital markets, surely we should have to do it for our elections, no?

Yes. Exactly. This guy gets it. And it's IMPORTANT. Like... there needs to be public ire. Nothing will change without it. 

Also, Mikey... preponderance of evidence is not the same thing as evidence. It's basically just cause and effect reasoning that uses circumstantial evidence to arrive at a conclusion. 

If I go to trial and I have a picture of my red car the evening before you borrowed it with no dent, and a picture of my car the next morning and it's got a huge dent in it. And I can also present witnesses that you were drinking and drove it home. Then I can show swerve marks going through my yard and red paint on my mailbox... NONE of that proves YOU actually made the dent in my car or ran over my mailbox. In a criminal case, this probably wouldn't be sufficient EVIDENCE. However, in a civil case, that evidence could be sufficient enough for a jury to feel 51% confident that you actually did cause the damage. That's called preponderance of evidence. I think there is enough of it to justify suspicions of election fraud, and, at the very least, the appearance of impropriety. 

This can NOT be acceptable to the American public.

(11-17-2022, 10:56 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No [BLEEP]. We've had this conversation before. It's called a preponderance of evidence and the appearance of impropriety. Of course, we don't have evidence Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. Nobody is saying that. If we did, people would already be in jail (lol, jk). 

Preponderance of evidence? You have *no* evidence.
You have suspicions.

(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What we have is repetition of statistical anomalies that always fall one direction after unusual electoral operations followed by a refusal to transparently address the public's concerns about the process.

Vote by mail is not unusual.
More democrats than Republicans use that option in most states. That could be called an anomaly, but it's consistent and explained.

Vote by mail used to be a tightly controlled request only method of voting. Now it's wide scale distribution of ballots for fraudulent harvesters to falsify. You know this is true, you're just in agreement with it because your favored Party keeps winning this way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think we all should ditch voting IDs and start using our thumb or fingerprints to secure a ballot.. If your prints aren't in the system, you don't vote.

I thought about starting a separate thread about ways to ensure clean elections with good turnout but figured it would devolve into another fruitless discussion. I was thinking something similar, Winger. Would love to give everyone a free ID that is associated with a phone number and fingerprint (licenses would use the same ID, but maybe be a different color). There's no such thing as privacy anymore, so I'd rather utilize this for election security.

All voting requires two step verification. When a person goes to vote, they have their fingerprint scanned and are assigned a ballot with a security code. They then fill out their form and submit it to an offline machine. The machine gives a barcode that can be scanned by your phone, confirming your ballot number and voting choices. Anyone can request a mail-in ballot, but they must be dropped off at a UPS, FedEx, and USPS places where your fingerprint is scanned and ID checked. The only exception are people who are not able, either due to unavailability of service or disability. They can request an absentee ballot and that needs to be done in advance. All mailed ballots need to be postmarked by the day of the election. The day after the election, users receive a text or email showing who they voted for and attached is their secure ballot number as confirmation they voted.

All code needs to be open-sourced and agreed upon 3 months prior to elections, where it will be locked. At the end of each day or prior to a day's elections, public interest groups can request a check of the machine's code to verify it's intact.

Other than that, 10-day voting period with a 3-day holiday in which an employer HAS to give you one of the three days off. All ballots are shipped to a place to be hand counted by representatives of all parties, and since no names are on the ballots, there are no privacy concerns. The ballots need to be within a margin of error of the election totals or there is an investigation. Criminal offenders are heavily punished.

I mean, that's my first take at it. Welcome to suggestions.