Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Do-Gooder Movement that Shielded Sam Bankman-Fried

(11-21-2022, 08:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The info coming out from the independent journalists and conspiracy side is showing FTX was funding everything for the democrats and RINOs.

I hope it all turns out to be true and someone actually takes all of DC down.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

They’re in charge of investigating themselves, what are the chances they’re gonna do diddly squat about any of it?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Haha. Yeah right.

(11-21-2022, 09:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 08:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The info coming out from the independent journalists and conspiracy side is showing FTX was funding everything for the democrats and RINOs.

I hope it all turns out to be true and someone actually takes all of DC down.

They’re in charge of investigating themselves, what are the chances they’re gonna do diddly squat about any of it?
It's so bad though so they may be forced to cut some people. The committee had already been shown to have received donations. I don't remember seeing if it was just individuals or everyone but the committee members doing the investigation have received donations.

If the Maga side of the party can do something, they may be able to pure some of the uniparty.

Don't know if this article even fits here, but I was too lazy to start another thread.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/fami...a#comments

I've seen other sites that wonder if this is random, or has some type of sinisterness to it. Regardless, 30 is awfully young to 'die in your sleep'. Based on a lot of reported deaths recently, sleep seems to be getting more dangerous by the day.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-28-2022, 08:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Don't know if this article even fits here, but I was too lazy to start another thread.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/fami...a#comments

I've seen other sites that wonder if this is random, or has some type of sinisterness to it.  Regardless, 30 is awfully young to 'die in your sleep'.  Based on a lot of reported deaths recently, sleep seems to be getting more dangerous by the day.

My best guess a lot of these guys are on speed.  That can kill you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

SBF going to the booty house. Hope scamming people and donating to the democratic party was worth it.

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/statu...6YGdA&s=19

(03-28-2024, 02:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: SBF going to the booty house. Hope scamming people and donating to the democratic party was worth it.

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/statu...6YGdA&s=19

The scum that accepted his donations don't care. He served his purpose if only for a short while.

[Image: 20240328-145719.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]