Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden is blaming everyone but himself........

(11-24-2022, 03:34 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 03:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: Exactly.  If you have a problem when a team with water coolers shows up at the voting place in a heavily Black area, then get a team together and hand out some bottled water near your own voting place.

That said, there are examples where a county would kind of intentionally make lines longer in poor urban areas as compared to suburban areas.  But ever since early voting became a thing, long lines anywhere are much less frequent.  Plus the feds have a whole division in DoJ that looks into the precincts and the staffing plans, before the election even happens. If they see a place looks understaffed, they quietly let the local officials know "I see that.."

As I said above, in many areas, north and south, historically, it was stereotypically the Black people who ended up in long lines to vote.  Precincts in white areas were staffed adequately and efficiently while precincts in Black areas often were not. There has been a lot less of a that the last two decades, but, people remember.

So there was a problem, it was fixed 20 years ago but the republicans are suppressing the minority vote.  Makes perfect sense.  How could I be so dense.

Right, I don't agree that this is voter suppression either.  Minority turnout in GA was basically unchanged.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That and white leftists become angry when conservatives challenge their worldview that minorities are too stupid and incompetent to acquire a state issued ID.

(11-24-2022, 04:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That and white leftists become angry when conservatives challenge their worldview that minorities are too stupid and incompetent to acquire a state issued ID.
Put the leftists views like this.

All of their goals and dreams require a huge centralized government to oversee everything that anyone does and to stop them if they don't follow.

That is basically a simplistic definition of fascism. You can't do anything that they want without it.

Now if you try to point this out to them, their brain will short-circuit and they will just start yelling at you.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk