Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Political meme thread

Nope.... You can't un-see this.......... LOL

[Image: bbb.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 20230112-111744.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: 326010381_845912639972958_7043403414165560604_n.png]

(01-16-2023, 10:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [Image: 326010381_845912639972958_7043403414165560604_n.png]

If only that were possible! I read that farmers have culled over 50 million chickens in the last 6 months, that's devastating.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-16-2023, 10:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 10:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [Image: 326010381_845912639972958_7043403414165560604_n.png]

If only that were possible! I read that farmers have culled over 50 million chickens in the last 6 months, that's devastating.
I think you mean the government forced them to kill the chickens even if there was no real risk

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-16-2023, 04:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 10:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If only that were possible! I read that farmers have culled over 50 million chickens in the last 6 months, that's devastating.
I think you mean the government forced them to kill the chickens even if there was no real risk

Oh wow, you're an expert on chicken farming now? Wonders truly never cease.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 11:05 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-16-2023, 10:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 04:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote: I think you mean the government forced them to kill the chickens even if there was no real risk

Oh wow, you're an expert on chicken farming now? Wonders truly never cease.
Check the articles on it. They are forced to kill every chicken, its not a big secret. They have been doing it for years. I think there have even been stories on MSM and radio about it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(01-16-2023, 11:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 10:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh wow, you're an expert on chicken farming now? Wonders truly never cease.
Check the articles on it. They are forced to kill every chicken, its not a big secret. They have been doing it for years. I think there have even been stories on MSM and radio about it.

"No real risk"...

(01-16-2023, 11:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Check the articles on it. They are forced to kill every chicken, its not a big secret. They have been doing it for years. I think there have even been stories on MSM and radio about it.

"No real risk"...
There isn't a big risk of it spreading from one group (whatever farmers call their different buildings) as long as the farmers follow the practices they have in place. They are kept separate in order to not lose them all if an illness happens.

It's the same thing with bird flu. Government tells them to kill everything you have been in contact with and/or all of them.

Most of the chickens being killed are from bird flu, not having any demand, not having employees to process them, etc. This stuff has been on MSM for years.

(01-16-2023, 11:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "No real risk"...
There isn't a big risk of it spreading from one group (whatever farmers call their different buildings) as long as the farmers follow the practices they have in place. They are kept separate in order to not lose them all if an illness happens.

It's the same thing with bird flu. Government tells them to kill everything you have been in contact with and/or all of them.

Most of the chickens being killed are from bird flu, not having any demand, not having employees to process them, etc. This stuff has been on MSM for years.

Lol, no real risk of spreading this Flu that's now present in 47 states. Ok.

[Image: Fmr3JpBagAAT7s4?format=jpg&name=medium]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

[Image: 20230117-192031.jpg]

[Image: FmyiOREXEAAtQYs?format=jpg&name=900x900]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-16-2023, 11:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "No real risk"...

Sadly, this is correct. I worked for the USDA for 3 years as an inspector of fruit, meat and poultry, and I had to perform this duty once. No one was happy about it, especially the plant owner and managers.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-19-2023, 10:46 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There isn't a big risk of it spreading from one group (whatever farmers call their different buildings) as long as the farmers follow the practices they have in place. They are kept separate in order to not lose them all if an illness happens.

Sadly, this is correct. I worked for the USDA for 3 years as an inspector of fruit, meat and poultry, and I had to perform this duty once. No one was happy about it, especially the plant owner and managers.

And as a former inspector would you say that Bird Flu appearing in 47 States constitutes "no real risk"?

[Image: 20230120-082432.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 01:14 PM by WingerDinger.)

[Image: 20230121-121213.jpg]

https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/stat...tNMYA&s=19

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 09:55 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 2 times in total.)

https://twitter.com/Sweet_T2021/status/1...9ZjQA&s=19

[Image: Hl8cKs2.md.jpg]

[Image: HlpUulp.md.jpg]