Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley season opener presser

Quote:Is Bennett a bust? Dude has done nothing for us.

A sixth round pick bust? No he's been injured at times and played like a rookie last year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:A sixth round pick bust? No he's been injured at times and played like a rookie last year.
Yeah, so he sucks

Quote:Yeah, so he sucks

Yeah he might end up being a bad player. But so do most 6th round picks so I wouldn't consider him a bust.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 05:38 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Wrong.

That is not the cuts tracker for all 32 teams, which did list Bryan Walters.

Quote:That is not the cuts tracker for all 32 teams, which did list Bryan Walters.

You are wrong.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:You are wrong.

Not according to the people who reported we cut Bryan Walters in the "Jaguars cuts have started" thread. Are you saying they were wrong?

Quote:Not according to the people who reported we cut Bryan Walters in the "Jaguars cuts have started" thread. Are you saying they were wrong?
We didn't cut Bryan Walters you ice cream cone head

Quote:Not according to the people who reported we cut Bryan Walters in the "Jaguars cuts have started" thread. Are you saying they were wrong?

Take a look at the current official roster from Jaguars.com.  Trust me, it's ***official***

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Link to the precise post because I recall reading that entire thread and not seeing any such post.

'02

Walters is on the team. You are wrong. Deal with it.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:That is not the cuts tracker for all 32 teams, which did list Bryan Walters.

I looked at that article and I never saw his name, nor does it have it now.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...er-rosters

<b>Cuts to 75:</b> LB Joplo Bartu, WR Shaq Evans, K Sam Ficken, CB Mike Hilton, RB Cameron Marshall, P Ryan Quigley, WR Jamal Robinson, DE Bjoern Werner 

<b>Cuts to 53: </b>LB Ryan Davis, G Mackenzy Bernadeau, WR Arrelious Benn, OL Jacques McClendon, S Josh Evans, DE Tyrone Holmes, LB Thurston Armbrister, DL Richard Ash, DL T.J. Barnes, CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun, OL Kadeem Edwards, WR Shaq Evans, OL Rashod Hill, WR Rashad Lawrence, CB Nick Marshall, LB Sean Porter, OL Pearce Slater, LB Jordan Tripp, WR Shane Wynn

Quote:Take a look at the current official roster from Jaguars.com.  Trust me, it's ***official***

In the words of the late Phil Foster,  'it's as official as official can get'.

Quote:Is Bennett a bust? Dude has done nothing for us.

He was a 6th round pick. I'll live with that

Quote:He was a 6th round pick. I'll live with that
Yeah, I'm not bothered by it. I just remember a lot of people were hyping him up saying he was a "steal".

I love the idea to have white text on a black background. The only problem is dark backgrounds create a night time window effect and I can't avoid seeing my reflection. It would help a lot if the official roster was on a white  webpage with teal or black test.

Quote:I love the idea to have white text on a black background. The only problem is dark backgrounds create a night time window effect and I can't avoid seeing my reflection. It would help a lot if the official roster was on a white  webpage with teal or black test.
It's not hard to say "Gee guys... Looks like I was wrong on Walters."

Quote:How so, Elaborate?

You embedded that long ago.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Bradley: For us the big thing is to stay on schedule offensively. We have to play with more consistency. #Jaguars #News4Jax

This moron does know that HIS defense is the ONLY reason we are bad right?

Quote:I love the idea to have white text on a black background. The only problem is dark backgrounds create a night time window effect and I can't avoid seeing my reflection. It would help a lot if the official roster was on a white  webpage with teal or black test.
That's a whole lot of words that don't contain some version of "I was wrong",

Quote:It's not hard to say "Gee guys... Looks like I was wrong on Walters."
Quote:That's a whole lot of words that don't contain some version of "I was wrong",

For some people with a disability, it is hard to say something like that.  Get over yourselves.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.