Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Wants to Suspend Constitution?

(12-06-2022, 02:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 02:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trump took an oath to support the Constitution.  So did Biden.  Even if Biden violated his oath (he didn’t) doesn't mean Trump is excused from violating his.  Each man has his own decision and his own rationale.

You, don't even talk to me.. This is you, on your way to vote for Liz Cheney. You're a smart lad, I'm sure you'll get the reference.

[Image: 0893e2659d1e6e0c94328019bc6d0319.gif]

That sting will get ya!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-06-2022, 12:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 10:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote: You don't have to have an account. Just go to the url and remove the post # and you can see everything.

The MSM has always said the same thing, it's why people believe the lies. They can claim the experts are all saying the same thing, they just don't know all the experts are playing for the same team and reporting the same narrative.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Here is his post on Truth Social.  How was he misquoted?  

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump...3240069864
There is a thread of posts, it isn't just 1 post about this. All of the posts are talking about the fraud and government involvement with Twitter. It basically is Trump playing dumb and finding out about the Twitter stuff and then saying with all the fraud there needs to be a new election. Then at the end he makes this statement about everything being so bad that the constitution has to be suspended to deal with all the corruption.

(12-06-2022, 12:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 12:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Here is his post on Truth Social.  How was he misquoted?  

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump...3240069864

Let me ask you a question Marty.. Why do you [BLEEP] care?!? Obviously you don't give a [BLEEP] on what the democrats have done or a are currently doing. All you care about is what Trump said. Trump isn't even our President right now and you care more about what he spouted off than what Biden and his cronies have done within the last 2-3 years.

Dude was running off at the mouth like normal. That's his shtick..

Maybe get your head out of your [BLEEP] and not concentrate on mean tweets once in a while.

Trump is running for President.  He's one of the leading contenders.  So what he says is pretty important.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2022, 05:50 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-06-2022, 05:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 12:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Let me ask you a question Marty.. Why do you [BLEEP] care?!? Obviously you don't give a [BLEEP] on what the democrats have done or a are currently doing. All you care about is what Trump said. Trump isn't even our President right now and you care more about what he spouted off than what Biden and his cronies have done within the last 2-3 years.

Dude was running off at the mouth like normal. That's his shtick..

Maybe get your head out of your [BLEEP] and not concentrate on mean tweets once in a while.

Trump is running for President.  He's one of the leading contenders.  So what he says is pretty important.

Oh no, Big Mr Mean Tweets is coming for you Marty!! RUN!!!

The spineless RINOS like you and MikeSez are part of the reason this country is in such chaos. You let loose the dogs of war on a [BLEEP] tweet and not the corruption which was the reason for that tweet..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-06-2022, 05:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 05:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Trump is running for President.  He's one of the leading contenders.  So what he says is pretty important.

The spineless RINOS like you and MikeSez are part of the reason this country is in such chaos. You let loose the dogs of war on a [BLEEP] tweet and not the corruption which was the reason for that tweet..

Um, even though Trump won FL, DeSantis signed a stricter voting law in 2021...  and I supported it...

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022, 10:22 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-06-2022, 05:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 05:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Trump is running for President.  He's one of the leading contenders.  So what he says is pretty important.

It's a single thread, WingerDinger.  It's not "the dogs of war."

Your meltdown is amusing, because I haven't said a single negative thing about Trump in this whole thread.  I just quoted him and asked if you and others agree or disagree with what he said.

(12-07-2022, 10:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 05:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Oh no, Big Mr Mean Tweets is coming for you Marty!! RUN!!!

It's a single thread, WingerDinger.  It's not "the dogs of war."

Your meltdown is amusing, because I haven't said a single negative thing about Trump in this whole thread.  I just quoted him and asked if you and others agree or disagree with what he said.

Trust me, it's no meltdown. I've had a smile on my face since Twitter Files 1.0 dropped.. Hope some of your RINOS are involved too.

China Town, baby!

The Republican Party sucks as much [BLEEP] as The Democrat Party.. I wanna watch them ALL burn for this..

And I don't care what Trump said. Trump is damn near finished. What Trump says now is irrelevant. 

My point is, you and the rest of the RINOS are fixated on one thing.. Trump!!

Where's your outrage for this current administration, who disenfranchised voters, committed voter suppression and possibly treason?

Where's the outrage for that, Marty? Or does that not fit your narrative of being a red blooded American Rino?

[Image: Screenshot-20221207-095230-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

(12-07-2022, 10:54 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 10:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's a single thread, WingerDinger.  It's not "the dogs of war."

Trust me, it's no meltdown. I've had a smile on my face since Twitter Files 1.0 dropped.. Hope some of your RINOS are involved too.

China Town, baby!

The Republican Party sucks as much [BLEEP] as The Democrat Party.. I wanna watch them ALL burn for this..

And I don't care what Trump said. Trump is damn near finished. What Trump says now is irrelevant. 

Where's your outrage for this current administration, who disenfranchised voters, committed voter suppression and possibly treason?

Where's the outrage for that, Marty? Or does that not fit your narrative of being a red blooded American Rino?

If you don't care what Trump said, why are you in this thread?  This thread is about what Trump said.

(12-07-2022, 11:29 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 10:54 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Trust me, it's no meltdown. I've had a smile on my face since Twitter Files 1.0 dropped.. Hope some of your RINOS are involved too.

China Town, baby!

If you don't care what Trump said, why are you in this thread?  This thread is about what Trump said.

Because I made it my business to tell off the RINOS for once.. You and Mike were just low hangin fruit.

The RINO's aren't Marxists... any more than most of the political left. They are fascists, though. Same with their leftwing counterparts. The only quibbles are which billionaires get our money.

(12-07-2022, 12:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The RINO's aren't Marxists... any more than most of the political left. They are fascists, though. Same with their leftwing counterparts. The only quibbles are which billionaires get our money.

There are few words that are harder to define than fascism.
Fascism is often imagined as the merger of the state with large corporations, and perhaps some voted for it or donated to it on those terms, but in practice fascism is usually just direct state takeover of both the corporations and the labor unions.  The practical difference between the fascists and the communists was only in the arguments each would make to gain power.  The fascists would appeal to decency, morality, and national and racial destiny, while the communists would appeal to progress and international workers, but once in power their goals were very similar.  Eliminate all possible centers of dissent, consolidate to a single unquestioned leader, etc.

But yes there is a disturbing way that we grant expansive powers to large corporations to basically use their donations as a cudgel to make sure they are regulated only by people that they have trained and selected, and that any new government program to stimulate or even out the economy has their blessing above all, above even the blessing of the voters.  That definitely rhymes with what the intellectual founders of fascism claimed they were trying to set up. 

The differences are that we've washed the racism off of it, mostly, the morals have changed (a negative attitude towards homosexuality used to be required, now, a positive attitude is), and there's a two-party system in front of it.  A lot of people think, before Trump, the two party system was all posturing and false choice.  I don't agree with that, fully, I think either party is willing to do whatever it takes to win.  Their failure to diverge on certain issues simply because the consensus among the American public really is that strong, even if a few prominent intellectuals are able to make persuasive counter arguments.  But it's not as if our elections were fake.  Certain corporations have sometimes faced real harm from the "wrong party" winning the elections.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 01:50 AM by p_rushing.)

(12-07-2022, 11:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: The differences are that we've washed the racism off of it, mostly, the morals have changed (a negative attitude towards homosexuality used to be required, now, a positive attitude is), and there's a two-party system in front of it.  A lot of people think, before Trump, the two party system was all posturing and false choice.  I don't agree with that, fully, I think either party is willing to do whatever it takes to win.  Their failure to diverge on certain issues simply because the consensus among the American public really is that strong, even if a few prominent intellectuals are able to make persuasive counter arguments.  But it's not as if our elections were fake.  Certain corporations have sometimes faced real harm from the "wrong party" winning the elections.

RINOs actually prefer to not win as long as they win their own races. Their goal is to be able to just complain about things but not be able to do anything. As long as they have no power, they can hide what they really want. Once they get in power, we always get a bunch of watered down comprises while the democrats never comprise on anything when in power. In power, people see who they really are and it puts their reelection at risk. Plus they can raise more money that way.

Trumps totally wrong. The second amendment is in the constitution.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...ipo=images]

(12-07-2022, 12:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The RINO's aren't Marxists... any more than most of the political left. They are fascists, though. Same with their leftwing counterparts. The only quibbles are which billionaires get our money.

That'll preach!!!