Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Annual loss to the tacks week - Part 1

(12-07-2022, 02:37 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 01:57 PM)MyKids Wrote: Their offense stinks.  Their front 4 is what scares me. They have alot of talent there with Simmons, Dupree, Tart and the list goes on.

I'm not scared of their offense. I'm scared of our defense.

They have no one to throw to...... Burks looks elite but he is probably questionable with a concusion.... and Robert Woods isnt the same player as he once was.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-07-2022, 02:37 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 01:57 PM)MyKids Wrote: Their offense stinks.  Their front 4 is what scares me. They have alot of talent there with Simmons, Dupree, Tart and the list goes on.

I'm not scared of their offense. I'm scared of our defense.

1000%

I gotta bad feeling that this one gets out of hand early, much like last week. 30-20, but final score fails to reflect how lopsided the actual game will be.

Haha dont worry

Cam Robinson will trip over himself allowing 14sacka on Trevor if tlaw even plays

This is a trap game as we have a preliminary matchup to the Super Bowl between the Jags and Cowboys on Dec 18th.

Jaguars - 27
tacks - 17

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I sure long for the day where a humiliating loss t the tax is far from a given. I hope it starts this year.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-07-2022, 12:52 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 01:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I am a realists,and i have put the jags play,and team down at times,im still a die hard jags fan. Here is why  I wouldn't ever not ever take a player from the tittians.  I don't care if the player is a superstar,im still not takeing a tittian player in Fansty football.  tittians are long time enemy,and rivals,colts came over from  dolphins division. Texans were added ,tittians were in division when we were in same division as Steelers if i recall corecttly.

Yes, the Memphis Oilers were part of the AFC Central before we were.

Houston Oilers

(12-07-2022, 01:06 PM)carp8dm Wrote: OK, get ready for a needle full of Hopium!!!

Derrick Henry's YPG average over the last 4 games:
  •       Dec 4    @Eagles        2.7 yards
  •       Nov 27  vsBengals      2.2 yards
  •       Nov 17  @Packers       3.1 yards
  •       Nov 13  vsBroncos      2.8 yards

I'm not saying anything.  

I'm just sayin'...

Doing the math.  From the Jaguars we can expect Henry to get 

6.0 ypc and 190yds

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 04:19 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

What the Hades...i'm going to go 35 - 27 Jags. Even if i don't believe it for a second. Beathard pulls victory from the jaws of defeat in the 2nd half.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Titans have scored more than 24 points once, 27 points against Green Bay where their offense was finally all healthy. If Burks is out, I don't think they score that many even with how bad the Jaguars defense has been.

Titans 22
Jaguars 13

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 05:38 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Can we cover the dump off passes to the running back out of the backfield? Can we cover short crossing routes? Can we send any blitzes and at least try to throw off the other teams timing.? Any disruption at all?

Lets go jags! Show some adjustments Caldwell and players please some heart and hustle on defense

Jaguars - 31
tacks - 13

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 09:46 AM by Mikey.)

(12-07-2022, 05:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: This is a trap game as we have a preliminary matchup to the Super Bowl between the Jags and Cowboys on Dec 18th.

but neither of those teams are birds and I was told that because the SB was in PHX, it would be the cardinals or some other bird team in the game.

I don't even know who to believe any more.

(12-07-2022, 07:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 12:52 PM)Mikey Wrote: Yes, the Memphis Oilers were part of the AFC Central before we were.

Houston Oilers

....not after they relocated. #TheMoreYouKnow

Yes, looking forward to Derrick Henry setting another record this Sunday

(12-07-2022, 07:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 12:52 PM)Mikey Wrote: Yes, the Memphis Oilers were part of the AFC Central before we were.

Houston Oilers

thank you,i couldn't rember.  Thats why they are long time rivals,we both got moved at same time to same division from the same division.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

In what universe is Trevor not playing this week? He has a toe injury and came back in the game last week. He's playing.

Jaguars - 44
tacks - 3

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 01:33 PM by Mikey.)

(12-08-2022, 10:15 AM)jaglyn Wrote: Yes, looking forward to Derrick Henry setting another record this Sunday

He gonna kick a 69-yard FG?

NICE.

(12-08-2022, 01:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars - 44
tacks - 3

you forgot "BOOM!" Big Grin

(12-08-2022, 10:15 AM)jaglyn Wrote: Yes, looking forward to Derrick Henry setting another record this Sunday

He will join Doug Flutie as the only player to drop kick an extra point in the modern era!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-07-2022, 07:15 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I sure long for the day where a humiliating loss t the tax is far from a given.  I hope it starts this year.

Quoted and agree. Good to see a post from you.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.