Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Annual loss to the tacks week - Part 1

It's like nobody read the title of this thread or something...

Tacks 24 - Jags 13

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2022, 03:54 PM)scottyg Wrote: It's like nobody read the title of this thread or something...

Tacks 24 - Jags 13

You mean....

Jaguars 31
tacks 13
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-08-2022, 03:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 03:54 PM)scottyg Wrote: It's like nobody read the title of this thread or something...

Tacks 24 - Jags 13

You mean....

Jaguars 31
tacks 13

Yeah, maybe... If the title of the thread was different, then sure, I could go with that score.

I'm thinking the titans coach will fall back to titan football and game plan to bully the Jags. Definitely on defense and possibly on offense. Their defense gets insane penetration from winning 1v1 match ups.

The one bright spot is I called it earlier: DH will begin losing his eliteness this year. That hit from the Giants started it. Alot of his fear factor has been removed.

(12-08-2022, 03:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Tacks 24 - Jags 13

You mean....

Jaguars 31
tacks 13

Change your prediction quick, that was my score prediction vs Detroit, it's cursed.

Jags gonna beat the tacks this week, take it to the bank. A bank that gives refunds for bad picks. Cause Jaguars you know.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-08-2022, 10:38 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Jags gonna beat the tacks this week, take it to the bank. A bank that gives refunds for bad picks. Cause Jaguars you know.
Jags gonna win!

27-17.

Jaguars - 69
tacks - 0

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 11:12 PM by Jag88.)

Let's go jags! We need one against the this team. Punch the bully in the cheek bone

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2022, 07:43 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

Our team is better than it showed last week. I can't imagine we'd come out flat and pathetic again and just let it last all game. Hate the Tacks.

Maybe we'll fair better on Annual Loss to the Titans week - Part 2.

(12-08-2022, 11:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars - 69
tacks - 0

is this "yards lost by penalties" ?

(12-09-2022, 10:15 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 11:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars - 69
tacks - 0

is this "yards lost by penalties" ?
Jaguars - 6969
Tacks - 0

In all seriousness though.....

Jaguars - 33
Tacks - 3

(12-10-2022, 02:29 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 10:15 AM)Mikey Wrote: is this "yards lost by penalties" ?
Jaguars - 6969
Tacks - 0

In all seriousness though.....

Jaguars - 33
Tacks - 3

Hung up on that number 69, are ye? heh heh heh
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This Jaguars team has found out how to get blown out. I imagine they go into that mode again. 38-10 Tacks

(12-06-2022, 01:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: They just fired their General Manager today. Jon Robinson. They're going to be motivated coaching staff wise in this one. Vrabel has been a pretty steady, decent football coach but he's also been barely hanging on here and there. Much like Frank Reich was with the clots before he was canned.

Man, this is an opportunity for Pederson and this whole franchise to start changing the trend and shifting the tide in our favor. You have to beat them on the road. Make a bounce back statement. You built this defense for the division to stop the run. So, stop it. Lawrence just needs to keep doing what he's doing and the guys around him need to hold onto the damn football.

I think we bounce back this Sunday. Jaguars 27, tacks 23.

I agree... the Jags are going to surprise us with a complete game!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I'm starting Henry today. This defense is vying for worst in the league now it feels like.

(12-11-2022, 01:40 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: I'm starting Henry today.  This defense is vying for worst in the league now it feels like.

He'll get you 103 yards and 1TD 

It's more likely a get-right-day for Tannehill and Robert Woods than epic numbers for Henry IMO

Then again - this defense is on one heckuva downward slide, so...

(12-11-2022, 10:07 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: This Jaguars team has found out how to get blown out.  I imagine they go into that mode again.  38-10 Tacks

That is very possible.

We could win this week. Anything is possible any given week. The danger of winning this week though is giving the Jaguars fans a false hope of actually continuing to win games.

Ugh, here we go.