Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence: Franchise QB (TL Discussion, Merged Threads)

(03-21-2024, 06:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 05:05 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I don’t get it…

Big Grin
You should of known better

Defiantly agree.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-21-2024, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 06:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You should of known better

Defiantly agree.

Me to.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

$165M.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2024, 08:20 AM by Mikey.)

(03-21-2024, 05:05 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 04:38 PM)Mikey Wrote: but whenever used in the phrase "your an idiot", the proper spelling is your. You have to sink to their level.

Great, and now I've stooped to the depths of jokesplaining.

I don’t get it…

Big Grin

I don't believe you.

Big Grin right back at ya

(03-21-2024, 06:11 PM)Protozoa Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 04:38 PM)Mikey Wrote: but whenever used in the phrase "your an idiot", the proper spelling is your. You have to sink to their level.

Just admit you messed up and move on.

It was 1000% intentional. If your too dumb (SWIDT?) to realize that, that's you're problem (SWIDT again?)

(03-21-2024, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 06:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You should of known better

Defiantly agree.

at this stage it's a mute point.

Like a cow's opinion.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Blaine Gabbert has more super bowl rings then Trevor Larwence and all he does is sit on the bench.    1 from tampa ,and 2 from Kanas.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(03-24-2024, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Blaine Gabbert has more super bowl rings then Trevor Larwence and all he does is sit on the bench.    1 from tampa ,and 2 from Kanas.

What the [BLEEP] does that have to do with anything?  Seriously.

(03-24-2024, 08:45 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Blaine Gabbert has more super bowl rings then Trevor Larwence and all he does is sit on the bench.    1 from tampa ,and 2 from Kanas.

The guy from the reality show Pawn Stars has more than him too.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-24-2024, 09:32 AM)Jag149 Wrote:

The guy from the reality show Pawn Stars has more than him too.

And, unironically, contributed just as much to winning those rings as Blaine Gabbert.

Gene Smith knew a winner when he saw one.  If only we could beg his forgiveness and ask him to come back to work.

Robert Horry has more rings than Jordan.

Obviously Horry > Jordan.

(03-24-2024, 04:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Robert Horry has more rings than Jordan.

Obviously Horry > Jordan.

Big Shot Bob at least made clutch plays to help win. Not Jordan, but he won those games.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-21-2024, 04:38 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 08:54 AM)nhiverson Wrote: you are?

but whenever used in the phrase "your an idiot", the proper spelling is your. You have to sink to their level.

You are refers to what the person is ...your refers to what the person owns. So if you say you're an idiot, you are calling that person an idiot.
No Fun

(03-24-2024, 06:48 PM)nhiverson Wrote:

You are refers to what the person is ...your refers to what the person owns. So if you say you're an idiot, you are calling that person an idiot.

Context Clue: It's intentionally the incorrect usage.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-24-2024, 07:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 06:48 PM)nhiverson Wrote: You are refers to what the person is ...your refers to what the person owns. So if you say you're an idiot, you are calling that person an idiot.

Your wrong.

I'm smarter than you're.

(03-24-2024, 09:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm smarter than you're.

That is an interesting sentence.  It seems to be grammatically correct.

Kanas City is in Missouri.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 12:41 PM by Mikey.)

(03-24-2024, 06:48 PM)nhiverson Wrote:

please, I beg you, continue getting whooshed on the same bit. It makes you look even smarter every time.

It's almost like it's (the contraction form of it is, all you grammarian enforcers out there) something an idiot wood due.

(Italics to confirm intentional misspelling just so we don't have to grow through this song and dance yet again)

(03-24-2024, 07:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 06:48 PM)nhiverson Wrote: You are refers to what the person is ...your refers to what the person owns. So if you say you're an idiot, you are calling that person an idiot.

why you gotta take shovels away when folks are doing just fine digging themselves into a hole?

Someone get a crown, we have a champion in our midst

(03-25-2024, 09:12 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

That is an interesting sentence.  It seems to be grammatically correct.

He's also a bold-faced lyre

(03-25-2024, 12:38 PM)Mikey Wrote:

please, I beg you, continue getting whooshed on the same bit. It makes you look even smarter every time.

It's almost like it's (the contraction form of it is, all you grammarian enforcers out there) something an idiot wood due.

(Italics to confirm intentional misspelling just so we don't have to grow through this song and dance yet again)

(03-24-2024, 07:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Context Clue: It's intentionally the incorrect usage.

why you gotta take shovels away when folks are doing just fine digging themselves into a hole?

Someone get a crown, we have a champion in our midst

(03-25-2024, 09:12 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That is an interesting sentence.  It seems to be grammatically correct.

He's also a bold-faced lyre lyricist.

FTF'Y