Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cowgirls Week

2 of the Cowboys 3 losses are on the road. Their fans seem very concerned about December Dak.

Here's hoping.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 12:49 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

I just heard TLaw is 2nd in the NFL against man coverage and guess who plays a lot of man coverage? That would be Dallas.

Also TLaw went from 27th to 2nd in this season in man coverage.

Fun fact, I grew up a Redskins Fan, my first words as a baby were “I hate Dallas” then Mama and Dada… My sons were “I hate the Titans””
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

See a lot of the same talking heads on TV who said Lawrence was a disappointment are now the ones talking up how big a game this is for him against Dallas. This is my only worry with regards to Lawrence, people will yo-yo between bust and 'generational talent' and the moment he makes a mistake or a bad game will kick him down as quick as they can.

I hope we win tomorrow and Lawrence keeps his great form going but however tomorrow goes won't change my opinion on Lawrence.

(12-17-2022, 12:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: See a lot of the same talking heads on TV who said Lawrence was a disappointment are now the ones talking up how big a game this is for him against Dallas. This is my only worry with regards to Lawrence, people will yo-yo between bust and 'generational talent' and the moment he makes a mistake or a bad game will kick him down as quick as they can.

I hope we win tomorrow and Lawrence keeps his great form going but however tomorrow goes won't change my opinion on Lawrence.

It's their job to flip flop. What else would they talk about? Endless news cycles whether it's in sports or other result in a lot of speculation and lack of actual news. Most of these people just end up looking stupid.

Bumped into an old head today at Hallmark. Big trivia guy. He's an OG ticket holder here.

He's excited man for tomorrow. No black pants he said to go with the black jersey but he'll be digging the game either way.

Ill be at work. 500 to 500 tomorrow. Oof. But for everybody going. Give these [BLEEP] cowgirls hell!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Any news on whether Travon Walker will play?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

one thing is for sure, that stadium is going to be going bezerk tomorrow.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 11:46 PM by rpr52121.)

Didn't realize til I heard it on a podcast. Jaguars have a 20 game losing streak to NFC teams. Last win was against Giants in week 1 of 2018.

(12-17-2022, 11:40 PM)paksat Wrote: one thing is for sure, that stadium is going to be going bezerk tomorrow.

with mostly Cowboys fans.

(12-17-2022, 11:46 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Didn't realize til I heard it on a podcast. Jaguars have a 20 game losing streak to NFC teams. Last win was against Giants in week 1 of 2018.

(12-17-2022, 11:40 PM)paksat Wrote: one thing is for sure, that stadium is going to be going bezerk tomorrow.

my dad told me tickets in the nosebleeds were going for crazy amounts of $$$

(12-17-2022, 11:48 PM)paksat Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 11:46 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Didn't realize til I heard it on a podcast. Jaguars have a 20 game losing streak to NFC teams. Last win was against Giants in week 1 of 2018.

Haven't seen anything cheaper than $165.

You don't even want to look at the sideline prices..

(12-17-2022, 11:48 PM)paksat Wrote:

If you go on ticket master, standing room only is going for $155.  The cheapest actual seat is $175.  Obviously Cowboy fans are driving it, but it is still good to see Jaguars games being hot tickets.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 12:03 AM by homebiscuit.)

It looks like there's going to be more Cowboys fans there than there were Giants fans when they played here. We left the house at 11:00 and didn't get parked until after 1:00. Not again. We're planning on leaving the house at 9:00 in the hopes of finding a decently close parking spot.

(12-18-2022, 12:00 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 11:48 PM)paksat Wrote: my dad told me tickets in the nosebleeds were going for crazy amounts of $$$

If you go on ticket master, standing room only is going for $155.  The cheapest actual seat is $175.  Obviously Cowboy fans are driving it, but it is still good to see Jaguars games being hot tickets.

Well, they're hot tickets because the Cowboys are doing well. Hopefully next year we'll be getting these turnouts just to watch the Jags.

(12-18-2022, 12:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It looks like there's going to be more Cowboys fans there than there were Giants fans when they played here. We left the house at 11:00 and didn't get parked until after 1:00. Not again. We're planning on leaving the house at 9:00 in the hopes of finding a decently close parking spot.

Same experience for the Giants game.  Got to our seats midway thru the 1st after sitting in almost 2 hours of traffic. The new traffic pattern downtown blows, but I was unprepared for just how bad it is for packed house games.