Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags run to the division lead: Tacks vs. Clots

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 06:05 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Clots are eliminated, and the Curse of Frank Reich is real.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What an absolute choke job. On the bright side, that NFL record wasn’t set against the Jags. God knows we hold the rest.

(12-17-2022, 06:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: What an absolute choke job. On the bright side, that NFL record wasn’t set against the Jags. God knows we hold the rest.

They have Matt Ryan at QB. What do you expect?

Whatever happens with the Jags, that was a beautiful way for the Colts to be eliminated.

(12-17-2022, 06:15 PM)AndyUK Wrote: Whatever happens with the Jags, that was a beautiful way for the Colts to be eliminated.

That organization deserves all the smoke.

Had Manning, decided to screw him over and tank for Luck... And then they absolutely destroyed a QB that should have been something special.

Next, they decide they'll just keep recycling QBs and when that wasn't working, they decided to go with ESPN's most fun guy.

They are just such a joke.  I get it, the Washington Football Team has a ghoul for an owner.  But, Irsay is even worse.  Like what the [BLEEP] hell is Irsay even thinking is the end game here with this team and that head coach???

This game... man... This was the game that proved it.  The clots are the new jobber franchise (Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Bucs) for the next 20 years. I mean, how do you come back from what they just did?

(12-17-2022, 06:21 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 06:15 PM)AndyUK Wrote: Whatever happens with the Jags, that was a beautiful way for the Colts to be eliminated.

That organization deserves all the smoke.

Had Manning, decided to screw him over and tank for Luck... And then they absolutely destroyed a QB that should have been something special.

Next, they decide they'll just keep recycling QBs and when that wasn't working, they decided to go with ESPN's most fun guy.

They are just such a joke.  I get it, the Washington Football Team has a ghoul for an owner.  But, Irsay is even worse.  Like what the [BLEEP] hell is Irsay even thinking is the end game here with this team and that head coach???

This game... man... This was the game that proved it.  The clots are the new jobber franchise (Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Bucs) for the next 20 years. I mean, how do you come back from what they just did?
Clots have no answer at QB.

Tannehill is a no body

Texans will take Bryce and he’s whatever.

TREVOR TO THE TOP BABY!

NFL is trash. Hopefully we have the QB to be the top of the trash heap. Front Office let the coach get some players and fix it.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Falcons' Matt Ryan with 28-3 lead:
"Watch this"

Colts' Matt Ryan with 33-0 lead:
"Hold my beer"

[Image: heimlich.jpg]

Trailing 33-0 at the half, and then having 2 second half turnovers, and still winning the game, is pretty amazing.

(12-17-2022, 02:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: While much focus has been on the Jags v. Tacks, lets not forget that the Clots could win out and potentially win the Division at 8-8-1.  They are currently schooling the Vikings 17 - 0 in qtr 1.

Clots remaining schedule: Chargers, @NYG, Texans.

Oops. Colts lost a 33-0 lead I heard.

(12-18-2022, 09:10 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 02:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: While much focus has been on the Jags v. Tacks, lets not forget that the Clots could win out and potentially win the Division at 8-8-1.  They are currently schooling the Vikings 17 - 0 in qtr 1.

Clots remaining schedule: Chargers, @NYG, Texans.

Oops. Colts lost a 33-0 lead I heard.

Yes.  They had a 33-0 lead at the half, then they got an interception and then later they stopped the Vikings on 4th down, and they still lost!

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 10:12 AM by Caldrac.)

(12-18-2022, 08:12 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Falcons' Matt Ryan with 28-3 lead:
"Watch this"

"Hold my beer"

That's wild to me. He now holds two of the worst records to be associated with. Superbowl and Regular Season history. I know those games weren't all on him but still. Brutal.

(12-17-2022, 06:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 06:21 PM)carp8dm Wrote: That organization deserves all the smoke.

Clots have no answer at QB.

Tannehill is a no body

TREVOR TO THE TOP BABY!

The AFC in general has the better QB's for the next decade+ it seems.

Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Jackson
Tagovailoa
Herbert
Lawrence

These guys should be routine, household names in the play-off races moving forward. Mahomes and Allen were obviously already in that discussion but it's nice seeing Lawrence technically ascend into this discussion and be amongst his peers. He has the ability to leap these guys as well. As long as they do the right thing, build around him and give him the keys to the Jaguar Kingdom.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-18-2022, 10:10 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
"Watch this"

"Hold my beer"

That's wild to me. He now holds two of the worst records to be associated with. Superbowl and Regular Season history. I know those games weren't all on him but still. Brutal.

(12-17-2022, 06:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Clots have no answer at QB.

Tannehill is a no body

TREVOR TO THE TOP BABY!

Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Jackson
Tagovailoa
Herbert
Lawrence

These guys should be routine, household names in the play-off races moving forward. Mahomes and Allen were obviously already in that discussion but it's nice seeing Lawrence technically ascend into this discussion and be amongst his peers. He has the ability to leap these guys as well. As long as they do the right thing, build around him and give him the keys to the Jaguar Kingdom.

I'm not really sold on Tua or Jackson, to be honest.  And Herbert needs to be more consistent, but you're probably right that he'll be in the top 10 discussion for the rest of his career.  The chargers got themselves a Dan Fouts type QB.  All the skill but needs help to be a consistent winner.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 12:34 PM by Bullseye.)

(12-18-2022, 10:10 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
"Watch this"

"Hold my beer"

(12-17-2022, 06:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Clots have no answer at QB.

Tannehill is a no body

TREVOR TO THE TOP BABY!

Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Jackson
Tagovailoa
Herbert
Lawrence

(Emphasis added)

I remember making this observation about a year or so ago and getting quite a bit of grief about it.

One of my concerns was that by most measures, Lawrence could have a good year and still be deemed disappointing because the AFC was so strong at the position.

I haven't completely formulated exacty where he should be ranked, but I don't think he'd be middle of the pack or lower.

(12-18-2022, 12:15 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 10:10 AM)Caldrac Wrote: That's wild to me. He now holds two of the worst records to be associated with. Superbowl and Regular Season history. I know those games weren't all on him but still. Brutal.

Mahomes
Allen
Burrow
Jackson
Tagovailoa
Herbert
Lawrence

I'm not really sold on Tua or Jackson, to be honest.  And Herbert needs to be more consistent, but you're probably right that he'll be in the top 10 discussion for the rest of his career.  The chargers got themselves a Dan Fouts type QB.  All the skill but needs help to be a consistent winner.

AGreed..

Travon Walker inactive?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!