Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 Cowgirls @ Jax ***

France just tied it up, 3-3, in extra time. There's zero chance FOX doesn't stay on WC Final

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-18-2022, 01:34 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: https://twitter.com/FOXSportsPR/status/1...0705135622

They just tied the game!

What if the game itself is still going on?!?I despise soccer!!!  Get it the hell off my television!!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

One of the best soccer games I've seen in a long time!! Just craziness going on!!!

(12-18-2022, 01:34 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: https://twitter.com/FOXSportsPR/status/1...0705135622

The match better be off the air at 1pm or people are gonna be pissed.

(12-18-2022, 01:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

1st world problems, lol

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 01:46 PM by Rockman1966. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2022, 01:41 PM)carp8dm Wrote: One of the best soccer games I've seen in a long time!!  Just craziness going on!!!

Going to penalties.  This game has been unreal.  Better than NC Central beating Jackson State for HBCU National Championship last night.

Almost as good as seeing UF kick a FG down 30-0.

(12-18-2022, 01:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

From my perspective, it has zero entertainment value whatsoever...except it helps create kickers.

That's it.

I grow less patient with it the more it threatens my enjoyment of the biggest Jaguars game in years!!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 01:47 PM by carp8dm.)

(12-18-2022, 01:45 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:41 PM)carp8dm Wrote: One of the best soccer games I've seen in a long time!!  Just craziness going on!!!

Going to penalties.  This game has been unreal.  Better than NC Central beating Jackson State for HBCU National Championship last night.

It's been an amazing weekend of sports!!  

I don't think I've ever seen a soccer game this amazing.  And the colts, and then the Bills/Dolphins...  

It's been sublime

(12-18-2022, 01:46 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The match better be off the air at 1pm or people are gonna be pissed.
From my perspective, it has zero entertainment value whatsoever...except it helps create kickers.

That's it.

I grow less patient with it the more it threatens my enjoyment of the biggest Jaguars game in years!!!

I get your angst.  But PKs don't take long at all.  This should be over in the next 15 to 20 minutes

Lol, if the NFL ever wanted to decoide the Suoer Bowl on 20 yard field goals people would riot.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-18-2022, 01:44 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The match better be off the air at 1pm or people are gonna be pissed.

1st world problems, lol

Dude. Shut up. I RARELY get to watch a game live because I live out of market. And this game is a big deal. So sit down and enjoy your stupid soccer game in silence.

(12-18-2022, 01:45 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:

Almost as good as seeing UF kick a FG down 30-0.

Almost as good as watching paint dry.

Argentina!

(12-18-2022, 01:51 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:44 PM)carp8dm Wrote: 1st world problems, lol

Dude. Shut up. I RARELY get to watch a game live because I live out of market. And this game is a big deal. So sit down and enjoy your stupid soccer game in silence.

Ironically most of the world calls soccer football. It is an extremely boring sport. Not as good as curling.

So much anger in this thread and no game talk.

Let's go

OKAY Argentina won. GET OFF MY SCREEN

(12-18-2022, 01:51 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:44 PM)carp8dm Wrote: 1st world problems, lol

The game is going to start and you're not gonna miss anything. 

I'm not sure why you think you need to be so rude about it.  All your whining and complaining and the game is going to start on time and you won't miss a single second of it.  And yet here you are, acting like a total child.

Argentina with the win! Yeah Boiiiiiiiii!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-18-2022, 01:55 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: So much anger in this thread and no game talk.

Let's go

There's no game to talk about. It's not on. *sigh*

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 02:00 PM by Rockman1966. Edited 1 time in total.)

Looks like trophy presetation will be on FS1. Thank you FOX

(12-18-2022, 01:57 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:51 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude. Shut up. I RARELY get to watch a game live because I live out of market. And this game is a big deal. So sit down and enjoy your stupid soccer game in silence.

The game is going to start and you're not gonna miss anything. 

I'm not sure why you think you need to be so rude about it.  All your whining and complaining and the game is going to start on time and you won't miss a single second of it.  And yet here you are, acting like a total child.

You're right. I am.