Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game Balls vs SheBoys!

Trevor Lawrence:  Yes his fumble late almost cost us. We would not be even in the game without his 4 passing TDs.  Lawrence has established himself as a Top 10 QB in the league IMO. Another 300 yard game as well.

Travis ETN: Despite Michael Strahan botching his name, he had a good game overall.  Over 100 yards and 5.3ypc. I will take that production any day of the week.

Zay Jones: 6 catches over 100 yards and 3 TDs.  Those are superstar numbers.

Kirk: He had 6 catches and 92 yards.  If he did not drop that open slant he may have had another 60 yards added to that.

Marvin Jones;  Add another TD

Engram: Another 8 catches and 60 yards

Rayshawn Jenkins had a career game. 2 ints including the game winner for a TD. Add another 9 tackles to that as well.

Llyod quietly made a bunch of open field tackles that could of been for much more yardage. I thought he played well today

Oluokun: He is a tackling machine. Love this guy,

Arden Key with a sack and a half. He was the interior rusher we needed today.

Josh Allen is slowly getting out of no mans land with another sack today

Patterson: Shout out to the kicker for nailing that 48 yarder to send it to overtime.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lawrence 3
Jones 2
Patterson and Agnew 1

Jenkins get the play of the game

Very problematic title, I am sure someone will complain.

Jenkins played great. TLaw played great. Zay played great.

The whole team. The whole team gets a game ball. They all played ugly at times. Then they all shined at times. But, if we're being honest.....

Jenkins gets the game ball!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

1. Zay Jones
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Rayshawn Jenkins

EVERYOOOOOOONE

(12-18-2022, 05:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: The whole team. The whole team gets a game  ball. They all played ugly at times. Then they all shined at times. But, if we're being honest.....

This! They all stepped up when they needed to. Overcame mishaps that, let’s face it, previous years would have never been able to get back from.  Wasn’t pretty, but the whole team is responsible.  I think they are finally starting to learn how to win.  I’d say next year will be exciting, but this year isn’t over yet, boys!

I am not worthy. I had my doubts but they did it.

(12-18-2022, 05:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: EVERYOOOOOOONE

[Image: giphy.gif]

Aside from Trevor, Engram, Zay and Jenkins who are obvious, I’d like to point to Smoot who made a couple of impressive plays on the defense. I got a soft spot for those unheralded players does the work, but rarely get the headlines.

(12-18-2022, 05:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: The whole team. The whole team gets a game  ball. They all played ugly at times. Then they all shined at times. But, if we're being honest.....

I have to agree with this.

If we don’t bring back Engram it’s a travesty.

Walker Little. Both starting tackles missed time, came into the game @ both tackles ad held up against a top pass rush!

Football is fun guys. Trevor is playing at an elite level. My game balls go to TLaw, Zay Jones, Rayshawn Jenkins and Foye Oluwakon. Jenkins had a game for the ages and one of the best games for a defensive player in teal in team history.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 07:53 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2022, 10:22 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Football is fun guys. Trevor is playing at an elite level. My game balls go to TLaw, Zay Jones, Rayshawn Jenkins and Foye Oluwakon. Jenkins had a game for the ages and one of the best games for a defensive player in teal in team history.

I agree with Jenkins having one of the best defensive games of all time. 2 ints and 1 of them being a walkoff in a must win game to keep our playoffs hopes alive in OVERTIME. 

We got every ounce of Jenkins today. Caught lightning in a bottle. Reminded me of Rashean Mathis picking off Tommy Maddox and returning it for a walk off TD in overtime.

Game ball to Doug Pederson. As a play caller he is a grand master.

That’s Dougie P

I’ve heard several players say they would walk through fire for Doug Pederson. The grit we saw yesterday from the whole team clearly shows they’re all onboard with Doug because not only of his coaching, he’s also making them realize their potential. He’s not just a Xs and Os guy. Doug Pederson is the full coaching package.

(12-18-2022, 05:42 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Trevor Lawrence:  Yes his fumble late almost cost us. We would not be even in the game without his 4 passing TDs.  Lawrence has established himself as a Top 10 QB in the league IMO. Another 300 yard game as well.

Travis ETN: Despite Michael Strahan botching his name, he had a good game overall.  Over 100 yards and 5.3ypc. I will take that production any day of the week.

Zay Jones: 6 catches over 100 yards and 3 TDs.  Those are superstar numbers.

Kirk: He had 6 catches and 92 yards.  If he did not drop that open slant he may have had another 60 yards added to that.

Marvin Jones;  Add another TD

Engram: Another 8 catches and 60 yards

Rayshawn Jenkins had a career game. 2 ints including the game winner for a TD. Add another 9 tackles to that as well.

Llyod quietly made a bunch of open field tackles that could of been for much more yardage. I thought he played well today

Oluokun: He is a tackling machine. Love this guy,

Arden Key with a sack and a half. He was the interior rusher we needed today.

Josh Allen is slowly getting out of no mans land with another sack today

Patterson: Shout out to the kicker for nailing that 48 yarder to send it to overtime.

thassa lotta balls.