Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
To the reporter

I think that was a franchise defining win. However, we have to keep moving. We still have a lot of work left and little margin for error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 11:08 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2022, 06:24 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 06:09 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: The team is doing a good job getting just enough to win, I'm not denying it. I'm just saying that with a bit more talent around Trevor this won't be a team struggling to get to .500, it'll be a 13 or 14 win type of team.

Yes, we're probably 3 or 4 players from being a team that could be a true Superbowl contender.

In a weird way, this might actually be more fun than being the expected SB contender. I remember 1996 vs 1999. While it was awesome to blow out the Fins 62-7 and send Marino and Johnson unhappily into retirement, that 96' team just had 'it', with those wins over Buffalo and Denver on the road. More fun to be the hunter than the hunted.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-19-2022, 08:49 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 08:41 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I'm going to be eating some popcorn watching what skip bayless says this morning. He might be crying all show about this jags win. Sharp is going to rub this in perhaps. Also, I can see the jags getting some attention on espn and others.

I will also be watching SKIP cry about his Cowboys.

How Bout dem Cowboys ???

I will not watch and continue to hope his drivel is canceled. If I wanna watch a train wreck, I'll dig up some archives of the Crash at Crush.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 11:11 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm loving watching the news out here this morning.

And on a related note...boy was it fun popping into the clubhouse and asking my co-workers if they enjoyed the game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-19-2022, 08:49 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 08:41 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I'm going to be eating some popcorn watching what skip bayless says this morning. He might be crying all show about this jags win. Sharp is going to rub this in perhaps. Also, I can see the jags getting some attention on espn and others.

I will also be watching SKIP cry about his Cowboys.

How Bout dem Cowboys ???

Lmao. 

Go jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2022, 11:06 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm loving watching the news out here this morning.

And on a related note...boy was it fun popping into the clubhouse and asking my co-workers if they enjoyed the game.
Hell yeah!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

When a team totally buys in and believes they can win they can actually elevate their own play.

This team is starting to learn how to win its glorious