Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Americans reveal low expectations for Biden

AT least there are some realist left in this country............

'WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS': Americans reveal low expectations for Biden in 2023

Texans don't expect Biden will be much help for the economy this year

AUSTIN, Texas – Americans in the Lone Star state said they don't expect to see much out of President Biden in 2023, with several indicating little confidence in his ability to improve the economy.

"I just expect him to be the same as he's always been and not really do much for our country," Eleanor, a Dallas resident, told Fox News.  

https://www.foxnews.com/us/worse-already...biden-2023
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023, 09:11 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

Should be titled, "We found a few people who don't like Biden."  You could just as easily write, "Americans want Trump drawn and quartered."  Or, "Americans favor pedophilia."

I think that sums up how the last two years have been.
Expectations were low and, for some people, easy to meet.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-06-2023, 09:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Should be titled, "We found a few people who don't like Biden."  You could just as easily write, "Americans want Trump drawn and quartered."  Or, "Americans favor pedophilia."

Lol, you really mean, "Aside from the 270 million we already identified we found even more people who don't like Biden."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-06-2023, 10:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 09:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Should be titled, "We found a few people who don't like Biden."  You could just as easily write, "Americans want Trump drawn and quartered."  Or, "Americans favor pedophilia."

Lol, you really mean, "Aside from the 270 million we already identified we found even more people who don't like Biden."

If you read the article, they interviewed "Eleanor," "a man from Brownsville," "several people," "Mary," "one woman," and "Moe."  8 people?  

And from that, they get "Americans reveal low expectations."  My point is, you can find 8 people to say anything you want, and then title your article, "Americans think..."  You can find 8 people who support pedophilia, and title your article, "Americans support pedophilia."

My expectations can't get any lower tbh.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

I'm just gonna be completely honest here.. This guy has been so terrible that I'm actually surprised there wasn't an attempt on his life..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-06-2023, 10:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 10:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you really mean, "Aside from the 270 million we already identified we found even more people who don't like Biden."

If you read the article, they interviewed "Eleanor," "a man from Brownsville," "several people," "Mary," "one woman," and "Moe."  8 people?  

And from that, they get "Americans reveal low expectations."  My point is, you can find 8 people to say anything you want, and then title your article, "Americans think..."  You can find 8 people who support pedophilia, and title your article, "Americans support pedophilia."

It would be shocking if they found 8 people who favored him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Nah. They could just go to a college campus. Those places are full of idiots.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023, 03:23 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Conversely a lot of people had high expectations for Trump, who failed to deliver on most every promise.

*how are those coal mining jobs going? https://www.spglobal.com/marketintellige...r-61386963

*how is that air conditioning plant in Indiana doing?  https://www.indystar.com/story/news/poli...010437002/

*gotta love those semiconducter plants in the US

*glad there is no reliance on China anymore.

People had expectations?

You have to regard Fox News with the same level of skepticism given the MSM. Fox will report a lot of things the MSM conveniently ignores, but they also fill their pages with biased junk. Just like the MSM, Fox News seeks to invoke anger rather than reason. Sadly, that’s what pays the bills in this divided world they created.

(01-11-2023, 08:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You have to regard Fox News with the same level of skepticism given the MSM. Fox will report a lot of things the MSM conveniently ignores, but they also fill their pages with biased junk. Just like the MSM, Fox News seeks to invoke anger rather than reason. Sadly, that’s what pays the bills in this divided world they created.
FOX is used to control the right. Older people watch FOX and think they are getting the truth because they are reporting on some of the news the other MSM is not. Older folks have said some of the "conspiracies" that have all been proven true are crap because FOX won't say anything about them and report the MSM line.

Look who controls FOX, Paul Ryan and others, and you see that it's just another side of the uniparty used to give appearance of 2 parties and sides.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-06-2023, 10:50 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm just gonna be completely honest here.. This guy has been so terrible that I'm actually surprised there wasn't an attempt on his life..

I’m being honest as well whe I say this, but I agree.  I have two bets with 2 members of this board. One of which(Mike) has caveats.  But it’s really a bet to whether or not this dude serves his full term.  It just doesn’t make sense.

(01-11-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 10:50 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm just gonna be completely honest here.. This guy has been so terrible that I'm actually surprised there wasn't an attempt on his life..

I’m being honest as well whe I say this, but I agree.  I have two bets with 2 members of this board. One of which(Mike) has caveats.  But it’s really a bet to whether or not this dude serves his full term.  It just doesn’t make sense.

They'll just go "Weekend at Bidens" for as long as they can stretch it out. They'll stretch it to "Summer at Bidens" and prop him up with a mannequin stand if necessary.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 10:45 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-11-2023, 10:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m being honest as well whe I say this, but I agree.  I have two bets with 2 members of this board. One of which(Mike) has caveats.  But it’s really a bet to whether or not this dude serves his full term.  It just doesn’t make sense.

They'll just go "Weekend at Bidens" for as long as they can stretch it out.  They'll stretch it to "Summer at Bidens" and prop him up with a mannequin stand if necessary.

I mean, he's already brain dead, right?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-11-2023, 05:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You have to regard Fox News with the same level of skepticism given the MSM. Fox will report a lot of things the MSM conveniently ignores, but they also fill their pages with biased junk. Just like the MSM, Fox News seeks to invoke anger rather than reason. Sadly, that’s what pays the bills in this divided world they created.
FOX is used to control the right. Older people watch FOX and think they are getting the truth because they are reporting on some of the news the other MSM is not. Older folks have said some of the "conspiracies" that have all been proven true are crap because FOX won't say anything about them and report the MSM line.

Look who controls FOX, Paul Ryan and others, and you see that it's just another side of the uniparty used to give appearance of 2 parties and sides.

I don't care who you are, that's some real logical contortionism right there.

Hate to break it to you, pal... he ain't wrong.

(01-11-2023, 11:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 05:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: FOX is used to control the right. Older people watch FOX and think they are getting the truth because they are reporting on some of the news the other MSM is not. Older folks have said some of the "conspiracies" that have all been proven true are crap because FOX won't say anything about them and report the MSM line.

I don't care who you are, that's some real logical contortionism right there.
Look who owns FOX, look who is running them, they are Libs or RINOs. I hate that it is true but they have either been infected or they were always like that and we at least have other sources for the truth now. Look at the stories they run and the ones they refuse to run. The choices made make it very clear that they have an agenda of keeping everyone toeing the RINO line, which is just the uniparty.

(01-11-2023, 10:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m being honest as well whe I say this, but I agree.  I have two bets with 2 members of this board. One of which(Mike) has caveats.  But it’s really a bet to whether or not this dude serves his full term.  It just doesn’t make sense.

They'll just go "Weekend at Bidens" for as long as they can stretch it out.  They'll stretch it to "Summer at Bidens" and prop him up with a mannequin stand if necessary.

[Image: dave.png]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.