Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

I'm surprised our running attack isn't more effective. LA isn't a good pass defense but outside of a couple of attempts, they've shut him down.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn. 4 man rush again, 7 in coverage every play and they still get pressure. It's too difficult for a QB to go down the field like that.

3 Q's left guys. Have some faith

It's the first quarter, and I'm already trying to be philosophical about it.

[BLEEP] Jenkins got tackled.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-14-2023, 09:57 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: So....back to doubting Trevor.  Christ.

Come on man. 3 picks in the FIRST QUARTER! Nearly unheard of.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 09:58 PM by OzJohnnie.)

I guess the difference between a troll and a herd animal is that the troll calls the obvious issues early

Well, at least they got to the playoffs this year... future is definitely bright.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Don't even care about that INT. This game is clearly fixed and why wouldn't it be. The league wants LA in over Jacksonville, lets be real here.

The bad play calls, the bad reads, the ill-advised throws, the poor execution. And it's only the 1st quarter.

The first quarter is on the man we ride or die with. He's got 3 quarters to respond.

The team looks like it’s given up. He just walked in

Well. This is a case of believing your press clippings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 09:58 PM by Newton.)

Just play the game from here. Don’t look back.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 09:58 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

These refs can kiss my @$$.. that was blatant PI to Marvin.

(01-14-2023, 09:57 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I'm surprised our running attack isn't more effective. LA isn't a good pass defense but outside of a couple of attempts, they've shut him down.

Our lines are bad on both sides of the ball.

(01-14-2023, 09:57 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: I guess the difference between a troll and a herd animal is that the troll calls the obvious issues early

No.

You're just a [BLEEP] idiot.

They know they can get quick pressure with 4 and they are just all over the short routes. It's really bad.

Men, sometimes you get the bear. Sometimes the Bear gets you.

We are being got. And honestly, I think we got hosed on this whole thing. Feels like we got Seahawked

Really feels like we're getting exposed
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

4 picks in the first quarter? can we do it?