Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

Ouch, NFL does not want the Jags deep into the playoffs. They need Bills vs Bucs/Niners

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Refs keep this up, that crowd might start throwing stuff..... they sound pretty displeased at the officiating thus far. Rightfully so.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Looks like "It was always the Jags" slogan can be retired now

(01-14-2023, 09:59 PM)rhanna2 Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 09:56 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Sounds like good coaching.

You're right, especially since you throw the ball deep once and get obvious PI and it's not called. Our coaches were doing so well up until this game making changes when needed. It is going to really show if they have good coaching if they can come back from this because they are definitely being out coached in this game. Not even close.

You don't change your game plan after two drives.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Welp, we suck again.

(01-14-2023, 10:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 09:59 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: You're right, especially since you throw the ball deep once and get obvious PI and it's not called. Our coaches were doing so well up until this game making changes when needed. It is going to really show if they have good coaching if they can come back from this because they are definitely being out coached in this game. Not even close.

You don't change your game plan after two drives.

I think you do after throwin 3 picks in the first quarter. You change something, you have to. Are you just going to keep throwing picks?

Games not over...

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 10:02 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

Nightmare quarter. Let it be the tale of two halves.

Well, this would be the most epic comeback in jags history.

our offense is playing right into the Chargers game plan, wow, it couldn't have happened any better for them, wow! First throw after all that's happened so far was a 4 yard pass. Are they going to wait until we're down by 24 or more points before they try something different?

At least we're only down 17
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-14-2023, 10:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Welp, we suck again.

I'd settle for suck. This is next level bad.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

I'm sorry, but every single call went San Diego's way.

We are getting [BLEEP] over by the refs.

Games like this happen. But I'm not going to sit here and say that 17-0 is the correct score. We got [BLEEP] out of drive with that PI call that they took back.

I'm sorry, but [BLEEP] this. We are getting screwed over for no reason.

Have to take some shots. They are playing so tight in coverage

(01-14-2023, 10:03 PM)captivating Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Welp, we suck again.

I'd settle for suck. This is next level bad.

We don't suck.  

We're getting housed by the refs.

Don't blame the refs were loosing this game on our own
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-14-2023, 09:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Don't even care about that INT. This game is clearly fixed and why wouldn't it be. The league wants LA in over Jacksonville, lets be real here.

This is what I'm thinking

The only good thing is that it's felt like we've played a whole game already, but it's only been 1 quarter. There's a [BLEEP] load of time left, but the Offense needs to get their [BLEEP] together right now at this quarter break.

(01-14-2023, 10:02 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You don't change your game plan after two drives.

I think you do after throwin 3 picks in the first quarter. You change something, you have to. Are you just going to keep throwing picks?

Lol, no, you don't just change. You execute your game plan better than the other guy can stop it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 10:05 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

WR has to fall over trying to go to the ball or no flag apparently. 17-0 them after 1, unreal. Why can't the Jags just show up for a game? Oh wait they did in Houston I guess.