Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

The refs are awful tonight, but the Jags are losing this game even without help from the zebras.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 10:07 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

Run the ball Lawrence stop standing there bouncing around like a bobble head. At this point it's about preventing embarrassment. Forget winning.

Our O line is not blocking well and they're sitting on these short throws, there's really no where to go. We have got to open it up, but I don't think it's going to happen. When almost every word out of the mouth of the great TV team announcing this game is to throw it down field, then you know its going bad. they get the ball first in the second half, it could be over really quickly if we don't turn it around this quarter.

Trevor is playing scared and is not looking to run like he needs to do

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Trevor's going to have to start bailing and getting yardage with his legs. It was there last week, it's there this week.

Wore my Fournette jersey to rock the Teal. I’ve switched to the Black Garrard jersey.l to channel some good qb juju. The comeback starts now
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Don’t worry, folks. 3 more defensive scores and we’re right back in this thing.

Can someone tell
Me why the clock keeps running even when hwy go out of bounds

(01-14-2023, 10:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Trevor is playing scared and is not looking to run like he needs to do

Jinx you owe me a coke

(01-14-2023, 10:04 PM)enigma Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:03 PM)carp8dm Wrote: I'm sorry, but every single call went San Diego's way.

We are getting [BLEEP] over by the refs. 

Games like this happen.  But I'm not going to sit here and say that 17-0 is the correct score.  We got [BLEEP] out of drive with that PI call that they took back.

I'm sorry, but [BLEEP] this.  We are getting screwed over for no reason.

Oh but there is a reason for the NFL.

The largest TV market in the country vs Duval Co.
Right. Imagine the publicity of having the other LA team in the SB the year after the first LA team won it..... they'll be all over that.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

An inferior game plan for Jaguars offense. Chargers making our offense look like a practice squad

(01-14-2023, 10:07 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Can someone tell

Because it's the NFL and that's how the clock works.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Nice sack, would have been great on third down though, not first down.

All 3 phases playing horribly. They score here and it’s definitely over

way to go Josh, nice to see pressure on Herbert for a change
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Josh Allen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-14-2023, 10:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:07 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Can someone tell

Because it's the NFL and that's how the clock works.
Since when?

Allen bringing the momentum

(01-14-2023, 10:10 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because it's the NFL and that's how the clock works.
Since when?
A long time

(01-14-2023, 10:10 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because it's the NFL and that's how the clock works.
Since when?

About the time of the merger.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato