Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

(01-15-2023, 06:01 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 05:40 AM)Ronster Wrote: So, I went to sleep at halftime thinking the game was over. I wake up and come here expecting misery post , but instead it wasn’t, whaaa?

Go to NFL.com and the headline , “Jaguars mount epic comeback”

What!?!

My DVR of course didn’t record the whole game, so thank God for NFL plus..

I can’t believe they did that, this team is special, I’m not used to this. I need therapy, every other Jaguars team would have folded, not these Men, not these Jaguars…

wow

Bed at halftime? Fake fan.

I tried to go to bed at halftime.  Depressed.  Trying to tell myself it was a great season anyway.  Wondering if Trevor could ever recover from such a disaster.  Thank God I couldn't sleep so I turned the game back on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2023, 08:17 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 07:04 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Big John Henderson

https://twitter.com/JimmySmithJags/statu...6594061312

I love this

So awesome and refreshing to have OG Jag players there supporting the team. These last 2 home games have got to be the most thrilling back to back home games this team has ever had

I was at some bar in Kentucky. Vibes were bad.

I said we gotta change this up. Hopped in a Uber to go drink back at my buddies place…. JAGS SCORE A TD IMMEDIATELY AFTER I GET IN THE UBER.

WHAT A [BLEEP] WIIIIINNNNNN

DUUUUUVVVAAAALLLLL

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 09:48 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Lol John Henderson, that is hilarious. When we were picking players over the decades we'd want on this team, I almost picked Henderson over Stroud.

(01-15-2023, 05:40 AM)Ronster Wrote: So, I went to sleep at halftime thinking the game was over. I wake up and come here expecting misery post , but instead it wasn’t, whaaa?

What!?!

I can’t believe they did that, this team is special, I’m not used to this. I need therapy, every other Jaguars team would have folded, not these Men, not these Jaguars…

wow
Too easy.

This post is too easy.

(01-15-2023, 09:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

What!?!

wow
Too easy.

This post is too easy.

I was always taught not to hit down but man is it hard sometimes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lots of people in sec 414 left at halftime last nite, but we hung in. Best decision of the night along with wearing 2 layers of thermal UW. I didnt think anything could top the Ravens and Cowboys comebacks this year...wrong again!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-15-2023, 05:00 AM)captivating Wrote: Little is being said, but how dicey was the last kick of the game.  Patterson's kick squeezed in. Any further out, and that kick swings out and hit the upright or misses altogether.

It was one of a few cardiac moments of that final drive.
Good thing it was offsides on the defense so he would have got another kick.

WE MOVING ON BABAY

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 10:42 AM by JagFan81. Edited 1 time in total.)

Just look at last night. 5 turnovers, down 27-0 with 3 mins left before half, playing against Herbert and a good Chargers team and being on the wrong side of every call from the zebras.

The fact this team even got close was ridiculous. Holding them to 3 points 2nd half was incredible. Lawrence answering the 4 picks with 4 TD's is amazing.

The fact we won this thing is just crazy. But then this is what this season has been. Just when you think they are out, they fight and claw their way back.

Just don't have the words for how incredible last night was. The last two games are right up there as the best in Jags history.

(01-15-2023, 10:29 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 05:00 AM)captivating Wrote: Little is being said, but how dicey was the last kick of the game.  Patterson's kick squeezed in. Any further out, and that kick swings out and hit the upright or misses altogether.

It was one of a few cardiac moments of that final drive.
Good thing it was offsides on the defense so he would have got another kick.

WE MOVING ON BABAY

If you want a good laugh, check this thread during the 1st half. Some incredibly bad hot takes.

My son called Friday and said he and the girlfriend were driving up from Naples for the game. So I splurged on seats in 206. The finish made up for the first half and gave my boy the playoff experience of a lifetime!

I woke up this morning wondering if I had dreamt about the game or if it really happened.

Duuuuvallll!

Ha. Cant [BLEEP] believe it. Wooo!!!! I passed out at 330 AM. Was back up at 630 AM. [Image: 67e321d01c096486e97b3297714162a7.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

2008 and 2009 stats, but basically it says that losing the turnover margin 5-0 results in a 0% chance of winning. So the only conclusion is that last nite we witnessed a miracle.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/...percentage
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-15-2023, 09:15 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 06:01 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Bed at halftime? Fake fan.

I tried to go to bed at halftime.  Depressed.  Trying to tell myself it was a great season anyway.  Wondering if Trevor could ever recover from such a disaster.  Thank God I couldn't sleep so I turned the game back on.

I woke up at 3 and to check, ended up watching the whole game with FF of course
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Big John’s response was epic. I freaking love that guy.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Just read this now, the momentum started turning on page 31.

What a game!

(01-15-2023, 11:14 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I lol'd
https://twitter.com/DankJaguars/status/1...QYbTQ&s=19

When you order a Trevor Lawrence from Wish.com
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Good player Herbert, he'll be back! 

Showed a bit of class at the end as well ... Straight onto the field to shake Trevors hand and congratulate him... he wouldn't have been the first or last to throw a strop and march straight down the tunnel ... (Good evening Mr Brady if you're stopping by) ... And a few of his teammates charged away too.

I've never bought into that 'I'm a competitor' excuse for that kind of petulance.