Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wildcard Weekend

(01-16-2023, 11:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, it's like watching TLaw last year, just no run game and no one open out there.

Well that and TB is like 68 years old and can’t throw it over 25 yards.

If he doesn’t retire he’s an idiot.  Tainting his legacy.

I don’t know if he retires or needs to, but there ain’t no tainting that legacy.  It’ll never be done again unless the sport drastically morphs into something else, something easier over time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-17-2023, 05:57 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Well that and TB is like 68 years old and can’t throw it over 25 yards.

If he doesn’t retire he’s an idiot.  Tainting his legacy.

I don’t know if he retires or needs to, but there ain’t no tainting that legacy.  It’ll never be done again unless the sport drastically morphs into something else, something easier over time.

I just hope he doesn’t hang on long enough to look like Manning did his last year.  It was borderline pathetic.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-17-2023, 06:07 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 05:57 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I don’t know if he retires or needs to, but there ain’t no tainting that legacy.  It’ll never be done again unless the sport drastically morphs into something else, something easier over time.

I just hope he doesn’t hang on long enough to look like Manning did his last year.  It was borderline pathetic.

The speculation is he lost a ton of money in the FTX thing.  (Wasn’t it just last Super Bowl Matt Damon was essentially calling us [BLEEP] if we didn’t invest in crypto? Man, things can change quick.)  Could very well be he’s hanging on to recoup some of that too.  

Brady aside, the Tampa roster feels old (and o-line took some hits too).  I wonder what Brady could do with a younger supporting cast.  I disagree and think he can still throw the deep ball, just not sure whether the synapses fire as quickly anymore at his age to be able to make the decisions as quickly as needed.

(01-17-2023, 04:40 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: *I still love seeing Brady lose

* Pushing Arians out for Bowles just looks dumber and dumber

* Dak seems more and more like an insufferable diva these days (maybe I'm reading between the lines too much) but his game is getting hot at the right time it seems

*niners should take the NFC either way

No rookie QB has ever started a Superb Owl...  You think Purdy will be the first?  Surely someone will figure him out before it comes to that, right?  As long as it's not the Cowboys - they've always been my favorite team to 'hate' outside of divisional rivals.

You raise a very good point. 

Would indeed be a first.

(01-17-2023, 10:07 AM)RicoTx Wrote: If I have to hear “How ‘bout dem Cowboys” one more time I’m going to puke.  I hope the [BLEEP] Niners clean their clocks.

Tell them they have a point, much like their kicker.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!