Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wildcard Weekend

(01-16-2023, 11:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nah, it's like watching TLaw last year, just no run game and no one open out there.

Well that and TB is like 68 years old and can’t throw it over 25 yards.

If he doesn’t retire he’s an idiot.  Tainting his legacy.

I give him credit for still going at that age but he's not the Brady we all know. I think he'll go somewhere else next year but he needs a loaded team. 

Starting to feel like Jordan at the Wizards or Jerry Rice for Seattle, your a legend, I get you think you can still do it but it's just not happening like it used to.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 11:44 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2023, 11:39 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:28 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Well that and TB is like 68 years old and can’t throw it over 25 yards.

If he doesn’t retire he’s an idiot.  Tainting his legacy.

I give him credit for still going at that age but he's not the Brady we all know. I think he'll go somewhere else next year but he needs a loaded team. 

Starting to feel like Jordan at the Wizards or Jerry Rice for Seattle, your a legend, I get you think you can still do it but it's just not happening like it used to.

I was wrong, he threw it 30 yards.

Tampa Bay is a bad team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-16-2023, 11:41 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:39 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I give him credit for still going at that age but he's not the Brady we all know. I think he'll go somewhere else next year but he needs a loaded team. 

I was wrong, he threw it 30 yards.

Must have the wind behind him.

I hate the cows

LOL

Man the Bucs are the worst playoff team this year.

By a distance

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 11:49 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Byron Leftwich offense tearing it up tonite. Glad he demanded his own GM here.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 11:53 PM by RicoTx.)

(01-16-2023, 11:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Byron Leftwich offense tearing it up tonite.  Glad he demanded his own GM here.

Yeah, it doesn’t matter that he has no running backs and his QB is over the hill.

He’ll get some Blake Bortles junk yards now.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 11:57 PM by RicoTx.)

Fournette looks like he could play OL.

(01-16-2023, 11:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:48 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Byron Leftwich offense tearing it up tonite.  Glad he demanded his own GM here.

Yeah, it doesn’t matter that he has no running backs and his QB is over the hill.

Brady had better numbers this year than his last 3 years with the Pats and his season this year was statistically better than our guy. He's not performing like he's over the hill, he got stuck with Todd Bowles as his coach, lost two of his Oline from last year who left, and then the injury bug hit the team this season. It might be time to move on from Tampa but he's not playing like a guy who is done.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 12:06 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-17-2023, 12:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 11:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Yeah, it doesn’t matter that he has no running backs and his QB is over the hill.

Brady had better numbers this year than his last 3 years with the Pats and his season this year was statistically better than our guy. He's not performing like he's over the hill, he got stuck with Todd Bowles as his coach, lost two of his Oline from last year who left, and then the injury bug hit the team this season. It might be time to move on from Tampa but he's not playing like a guy who is done.

If you say so.

Are you actually watching this game?  You think he looks good?  LOL.  Oh that’s right, it’s the other players.  He made a HUGE mistake un-retiring.

(01-17-2023, 12:05 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 12:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Brady had better numbers this year than his last 3 years with the Pats and his season this year was statistically better than our guy. He's not performing like he's over the hill, he got stuck with Todd Bowles as his coach, lost two of his Oline from last year who left, and then the injury bug hit the team this season. It might be time to move on from Tampa but he's not playing like a guy who is done.

If you say so.

Are you actually watching this game?  You think he looks good?  LOL

I watch every game. I think the play calling is terrible and Dallas is blanketing the receivers. It looks like what the Jags did last year. I wish they would fire Todd Bowles, that guy is just not HC material.

If that wasn't the definition of headhunting a defenseless receiver...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-17-2023, 12:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 12:05 AM)RicoTx Wrote: If you say so.

Are you actually watching this game?  You think he looks good?  LOL

I watch every game. I think the play calling is terrible and Dallas is blanketing the receivers. It looks like what the Jags did last year. I wish they would fire Todd Bowles, that guy is just not HC material.

Good grief.  He’s got nothing in the ball.  If he can’t throw a touch pass he’s useless.  Whatever.

(01-17-2023, 12:09 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 12:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I watch every game. I think the play calling is terrible and Dallas is blanketing the receivers. It looks like what the Jags did last year. I wish they would fire Todd Bowles, that guy is just not HC material.

Good grief.  He’s got nothing in the ball.  If he can’t throw a touch pass he’s useless.  Whatever.

Whatever indeed.  Rolleyes

Oh man. Hope there's no paralysis involved with this.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-17-2023, 12:12 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Oh man.  Hope there's no paralysis involved with this.

And wasn't flagged.

Upside: no more Brady bandwagoning
Downside: more Dallas bandwagoning

If I have to hear “How ‘bout dem Cowboys” one more time I’m going to puke.  I hope the [BLEEP] Niners clean their clocks.

*I still love seeing Brady lose

* Pushing Arians out for Bowles just looks dumber and dumber

* Dak seems more and more like an insufferable diva these days (maybe I'm reading between the lines too much) but his game is getting hot at the right time it seems

*niners should take the NFC either way

(01-17-2023, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: *I still love seeing Brady lose

* Pushing Arians out for Bowles just looks dumber and dumber

* Dak seems more and more like an insufferable diva these days (maybe I'm reading between the lines too much) but his game is getting hot at the right time it seems

*niners should take the NFC either way

No rookie QB has ever started a Superb Owl...  You think Purdy will be the first?  Surely someone will figure him out before it comes to that, right?  As long as it's not the Cowboys - they've always been my favorite team to 'hate' outside of divisional rivals.