Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Divisional Round - Jaguars @ chefs ***

Can't stand Rodney Harrison.

He should be grateful he was on Tom Brady's teams when he played.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's [BLEEP] go!

Just score and control the game on offense and contain and keep everything in front of you on defense.

We got this.

Jaguars - 38
Chiefs - 35

Hold onto your [BLEEP] folks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

LFG!

Everybody on the pregame picked the Chiefs to win.

Game Time!

(01-21-2023, 05:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Everybody on the pregame picked the Chiefs to win.

Saw that... every single one of them....

(01-21-2023, 05:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Everybody on the pregame picked the Chiefs to win.

Time to prove them wrong

Aint nobody picking us. I love it. LFG!!!

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Defense needs to tenderize Mahomes..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

None of the national pundits are giving us a chance. TBH, I don't know how we can win this game, I think KC has to much offensive firepower but the Jags have a puncher's chance. Ya just gotta believe! Go Jags!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Whatever way this goes, it was an honor serving with you guys and girls.

TAKE

THE

SCALPS

Man.. Collinsworth went from crows feet to ostrich feet.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

JUST MINUTES AWAY BABY LETS [BLEEP] GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Here we go! [Image: b5331ceb079d89d9d08a5e270b3b6da6.gif]

(01-21-2023, 05:03 PM)enigma Wrote: Can't stand Rodney Harrison.

He should be grateful he was on Tom Brady's teams when he played.

I love you.

Always hated his [BLEEP].

LET'S GO!!!
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

Win or lose, play with pride boys, leave everything out there and we ask no more ... Here we go

And here we go.

NH3...
"AZANE"