Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
5 things to beat Green Bay..

Quote:I'm curious.. Is there anything that amuses you and causes you to laugh? If not, I feel for you as laughter is one of life's joys.

Oh yes, in fact a lot of posts on this board do.  Cats amuse me in a variety of ways. I can explain further privately.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I need to know when people are just kidding and not trying to be malicious to not take it personally.

You should always just figure people are just kidding when you first read a post. That way you won't take any posts personally.

There are way more "kidding" posts in here then anything else.

Remember, this message board is for entertainment purposes first and foremost, before taking on any other kind of purpose, like Jags facts and stats and even posters opinions.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Oh yes, in fact a lot of posts on this board do.  Cats amuse me in a variety of ways. I can explain further privately.

A Jaguar is a cat, in case you weren't sure.

Instead of discussing the Jags... We are talking about our feelings. Awesome!

Quote:Instead of discussing the Jags... We are talking about our feelings. Awesome!

Posters are people too!!!!!!!!!

Time to move this to the Lets Ask Dr Phil section. Or at least to the sideline.

I may need to go there too. I find cats amusing as well. In a dogs mouf.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:The fact that you started this argument in response to what I said about cheating and kept going on with me far beyond what was said to anyone else made it obvious you are just picking on me. It is obvious to a woman who has seen the same old routine ever since she joined the forum. If you don't believe that, read everything you can find about Asperger's syndrome and autism spectrum disorders.

Trickery means trick plays, of course. Fake punts and field goals, play action, bootlegs, QB draws, etc. Cheating is not playing tricks. It is what cost one of our CBs four games this season.

On this forum, I expect people to pick on me for being disabled. They aren't kidding, just making me mad on purpose.

Hmmm.. So does having a disability give you the right to insult others??

This game will go a long way in determining our season to be honest. It will shoe us how far our defense has come. We will not face an offense like this the rest of the season.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 01:02 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

Quote:This game will go a long way in determining our season to be honest. It will shoe us how far our defense has come. We will not face an offense like this the rest of the season.
Eh I dont know. Honestly I think that week 5 bye is a gift for the Jags. The defense obviously has the talent, but have they gel'd? We obviously will find out on Sunday, but I am going to guess it is going to take some time. You only truly gel by playing with each other out in games. That week 3 game had Ash and Evans in the game in key moments, and they had no Miller. I could see the defense struggling to find its true identity for a few games. After 4 games and a bye, I would fully expect the team to take off defensively after that. Problem is, can the find a way to atleast be 2-2 by the bye? I sure hope so!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 01:12 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:You should always just figure people are just kidding when you first read a post. That way you won't take any posts personally.

There are way more "kidding" posts in here then anything else.

Remember, this message board is for entertainment purposes first and foremost, before taking on any other kind of purpose, like Jags facts and stats and even posters opinions.

If you know anything about my disability, you know I can't figure it out and if I could, there would never be a problem.

Quote:Hmmm.. So does having a disability give you the right to insult others?

Having a disability gives me the inability to control my emotions when I am insulted. No normal person has the right to insult me first.

Quote:Instead of discussing the Jags... We are talking about our feelings. Awesome!
My pa left me at a young age. I haven't been right since.

Quote:If you know anything about my disability, you know I can't figure it out and if I could, there would never be a problem.

But if you just read every post as if they were "kidding around" you wouldn't have to figure it out, you would already know they were kidding, and there would never be a problem.

There are way way more kidding around and sarcastic posts in here then anything else.

Sounds simple, am I missing something?

Now on to 5 things to beat GB:

1  Come out prepared and ready to play, stop coming out flat in games.

2  Get to their QB

3  Get them off the field on 3rd down and cover the darn TE

4  Cut down on all those darn penalties, especially the stupid, senseless, brainless ones

5  SCORE MORE POINTS THEN THEM