Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
5 things to beat Green Bay..

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 03:30 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:#1 Kimo von Oelhoffen Rodgers' leg.. I don't own him in any fantasy league.... go for it.. I won't rush the field in protest.... promise! (if ya ain't cheating, ya ain't trying)

You are bad David. It is not any more necessary than sportsmanlike. Also, you really aren't trying if you just want to cheat your way to a win.

BTW Kimo von Olhoffen did not cheat on the play you are referring to.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 03:27 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

Just replace the Packers water/gatorade coolers with fresh beer. Gotta take advantage of home field advantage. Have bikini girls in the pool and have them focused on the big screen when Packers on offense. Keys to success is beer and bikinis. You best believe it. 

Quote:You are bad David. t is not any more necessary than sportsmanlike. Also, you really aren't trying if you just want to cheat your way to a win.

BTW Kimo von Olhoffen did not cheat on the play you are referring to.

I don't care if the team cheats, as long as they win. In fact, I'd love to see the team try to cheat like the Patriots or all get on roids like the Seahawks. Sure beats all the losing we've been doing the last 8 years.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Just replace the Packers water/gatorade coolers with fresh beer. Gotta take advantage of home field advantage. Have bikini girls in the pool and have them focused on the big screen when Packers on offense. Keys to success is beer and bikinis. You best believe it. 

The Packers would somehow get Gatorade and leave the beer alone anyway.

Quote:The Packers would somehow get Gatorade and leave the beer alone anyway.

Then spike the Gatorade with Vodka.

Quote:I don't care if the team cheats, as long as they win. In fact, I'd love to see the team try to cheat like the Patriots or all get on roids like the Seahawks. Sure beats all the losing we've been doing the last 8 years.

So you don't care if players get suspended for PED use, unnecessary roughness, etc.? Think again.

Quote:Then spike the Gatorade with Vodka.

They would still get unspiked Gatorade. Nothing would work, nothing.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 03:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Anybody who supports cheating and unsportsmanlike conduct in any way by a team he claims to like needs to seriously think about how much he really enjoys watching sports.

Quote:Anybody who supports cheating and unsportsmanlike conduct in any way by a team he claims to like needs to seriously think about how much he really enjoys watching sports.

Cheating is ok as long as you don't get caught and you win.

Quote:This game is up to the offense. Gotta win the shootout.
 or the defense.

Quote:They would still get unspiked Gatorade. Nothing would work, nothing.

What if somebody snuck into the Packers locker room and put itching powder in all of their uniforms? Would that work?

Quote:They would still get unspiked Gatorade. Nothing would work, nothing.
How about a wine and cheese dish on the sideline? I heard wine goes well with cheese. 

Quote:Cheating is ok as long as you don't get caught and you win.

If you cheat you get punished big time and can't play. No, it is not OK to cheat - ever.

Quote:How about a wine and cheese dish on the sideline? I heard wine goes well with cheese. 

The Packers would do anything to only have Gatorade on the sideline.

Quote:The Packers would do anything to only have Gatorade on the sideline.
Source?

I know what you guys are doing. All you want to do is make me mad on purpose because I have a disability. It is a regular routine that never stops.

Quote:I know what you guys are doing. All you want to do is make me mad on purpose because I have a disability. It is a regular routine that never stops.

Don't worry about it, just let it go.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:If you cheat you get punished big time and can't play. No, it is not OK to cheat - ever.

You don't get punished if you don't get caught.

Would it be cheating if somebody planted a whoopy cushion on the Packers bench? And then after Rodgers sits on it, he becomes so embarrassed that he forgets all his plays.

Quote:You don't get punished if you don't get caught.

Would it be cheating if somebody planted a whoopy cushion on the Packers bench? And then after Rodgers sits on it, he becomes so embarrassed that he forgets all his plays.

You know?  You're a real loser to keep this up.  If you want to discuss it in private send me a PM.  In the meantime just back off.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:You don't get punished if you don't get caught.

I am done with this thread if you don't stop that crap NOW!