Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
5 things to beat Green Bay..

Quote:You know? You're a real loser to keep this up. If you want to discuss it in private send me a PM. In the meantime just back off.

Fair enough. Since your such a smart guy, you might be able to answer this for me.

If someone were to attach a dollar bill to a fishing line and plant it near the Packers sideline, and wait for coach McCarthy to chase after it and he forgets to call the next play resulting in a delay of game...would that be considered cheating?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Fair enough. Since your such a smart guy, you might be able to answer this for me.

If someone were to attach a dollar bill to a fishing line and plant it near the Packers sideline, and wait for coach McCarthy to chase after it and he forgets to call the next play resulting in a delay of game...would that be considered cheating?

I'll answer your stupid question if you simply answer this.  Pick one.

1.  Are you a man?

2.  Are you a woman?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I'll answer your stupid question if you simply answer this. Pick one.

1. Are you a man?

2. Are you a woman?

I don't identify as either one of those. I identify as a mountain goat. Your hate speech is not appreciated.

Quote:I don't identify as either one of those. I identify as a mountain goat. Your hate speech is not appreciated.

So you don't even have the fortitude or the knowledge to figure out if you are male of female.  Got it.  I guess that I should have put a few other choices in there for your simple mind.

I must assume since you think that a choice between man and woman is "hate speech" then you must be in the transgender process.  So which is it?  Are you getting an appendage added on or lopped off?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:So you don't even have the fortitude or the knowledge to figure out if you are male of female. Got it. I guess that I should have put a few other choices in there for your simple mind.

I must assume since you think that a choice between man and woman is "hate speech" then you must be in the transgender process. So which is it? Are you getting an appendage added on or lopped off?

Wow you are so offensive. I'm gonna go to my safe space and cry.

Quote:So you don't even have the fortitude or the knowledge to figure out if you are male of female. Got it. I guess that I should have put a few other choices in there for your simple mind.

I must assume since you think that a choice between man and woman is "hate speech" then you must be in the transgender process. So which is it? Are you getting an appendage added on or lopped off?
quit trying to be a bully

Quote:Wow you are so offensive. I'm gonna go to my safe space and cry.

If you are male, I've never seen a better example of a "man" trying to run away from an argument.  You're "man" enough to pick on a woman with a disability, but aren't "man" enough to back it up.

Quote:quit trying to be a bully

Go back to your safe space.

Quote:If you are male, I've never seen a better example of a "man" trying to run away from an argument.  You're "man" enough to pick on a woman with a disability, but aren't "man" enough to back it up.
That woman causes strokes and aneurysms.

Quote:Go back to your safe space.
this is my safe place!

Quote:If you are male, I've never seen a better example of a "man" trying to run away from an argument.  You're "man" enough to pick on a woman with a disability, but aren't "man" enough to back it up.

Well I am a woman and will not run away from an argument with so-called "men" who want to treat me like crap.

Score 35 points and I'd give us a 70% chance of winning. You'd hope our defense could keep them under 35
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Score 35 points and I'd give us a 70% chance of winning. You'd hope our defense could keep them under 35

How about scoring some of our 35 points on defense? That would be awesome, but I don't see it happening.

Quote:If you are male, I've never seen a better example of a "man" trying to run away from an argument. You're "man" enough to pick on a woman with a disability, but aren't "man" enough to back it up.

I'm not the one running from an argument. You never answered whether the ol dollar bill on the fishing line trick would be considered cheating.

Quote:That woman causes strokes and aneurysms.

That woman is probably more knowledgeable about football than 90% of the posters on this board.  She has a disability that people don't understand or don't get.  I'm tired of seeing her getting "picked on" by ignorant people.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 06:16 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:That woman is probably more knowledgeable about football than 90% of the posters on this board.  She has a disability that people don't understand or don't get.  I'm tired of seeing her getting "picked on" by ignorant people.

THANK YOU!

I'm just trying to figure out tactics to beat the Packers on Sunday. Face it, we are overmatched and we need to pull some trickery if we want to stand a chance. If somebody thinks that's cheating or unethical, then that's their problem. Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean they are picking on you.

Quote:That woman is probably more knowledgeable about football than 90% of the posters on this board.  She has a disability that people don't understand or don't get.  I'm tired of seeing her getting "picked on" by ignorant people.
It's the world, better yet, it's the internet. What do you expect? Jerrad is kidding 90% of the time, It's not like he's actually picking on her.

Quote:I'm just trying to figure out tactics to beat the Packers on Sunday. Face it, we are overmatched and we need to pull some trickery if we want to stand a chance. If somebody thinks that's cheating or unethical, then that's their problem. Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean they are picking on you.
I'm thinkin card tricks. Coach McCarthy likes card tricks. He'll get all confused and won't be able to coach.

"Pick a card, any card!"

Quote:I'm thinkin card tricks. Coach McCarthy likes card tricks. He'll get all confused and won't be able to coach.

"Pick a card, any card!"

Maybe we can replace his challenge flag with one of those never ending handkerchiefs. By the time he figures it out, it will be too late and the next play will have been called.