Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
5 things to beat Green Bay..

Quote:I'm not the one running from an argument. You never answered whether the ol dollar bill on the fishing line trick would be considered cheating.

You're the one that can't answer if you are a man or not.  That in itself is the sign of a coward.

Your "humor" is no longer funny and quite frankly has no place on this message board as far as I'm concerned.  You want to have a battle of wits?  Man up and do it with me rather than picking on a woman with a disability who probably has a higher IQ than you do, especially when it comes to football.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm just trying to figure out tactics to beat the Packers on Sunday. Face it, we are overmatched and we need to pull some trickery if we want to stand a chance. If somebody thinks that's cheating or unethical, then that's their problem. Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean they are picking on you.

Way to deflect away from it.  You and your buddy Sosa should probably do your homework and get to bed soon.  I know that grade school can be a challenge.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:It's the world, better yet, it's the internet. What do you expect? Jerrad is kidding 90% of the time, It's not like he's actually picking on her.

Go back and read the last page then say that.

Jarrad is a punk.

Quote:You're the one that can't answer if you are a man or not. That in itself is the sign of a coward.

Your "humor" is no longer funny and quite frankly has no place on this message board as far as I'm concerned. You want to have a battle of wits? Man up and do it with me rather than picking on a woman with a disability who probably has a higher IQ than you do, especially when it comes to football.

I asked you first.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Go back and read the last page then say that.

Jarrad is a punk.

Point out where I was picking on anybody.

Quote:I'm just trying to figure out tactics to beat the Packers on Sunday. Face it, we are overmatched and we need to pull some trickery if we want to stand a chance. If somebody thinks that's cheating or unethical, then that's their problem. Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean they are picking on you.

The fact that you started this argument in response to what I said about cheating and kept going on with me far beyond what was said to anyone else made it obvious you are just picking on me. It is obvious to a woman who has seen the same old routine ever since she joined the forum. If you don't believe that, read everything you can find about Asperger's syndrome and autism spectrum disorders.

Trickery means trick plays, of course. Fake punts and field goals, play action, bootlegs, QB draws, etc. Cheating is not playing tricks. It is what cost one of our CBs four games this season.

Quote:It's the world, better yet, it's the Internet. What do you expect? Jerrad is kidding 90% of the time, It's not like he's actually picking on her.

On this forum, I expect people to pick on me for being disabled. They aren't kidding, just making me mad on purpose.

Quote:Point out where I was picking on anybody.

Read page 5 of this thread punk.  I gave you the option of discussing it privately via IM, but you are the one that keeps pushing the issue.  You're just making yourself look more stupid.

Quote:Point out where I was picking on anybody.

I can just tell you are because I have seen the same pattern many times. There really is no way to explain it.

Quote:On this forum, I expect people to pick on me for being disabled. They aren't kidding, just making me mad on purpose.

That's my point.  They shouldn't pick on you for being disabled.  They think that it's kidding and don't realize that you don't see it that way.  The ones in this particular thread are probably adolescent children that have never actually been out in the "real world".

Don't let it get to you.

Get a room you two.

I think we can mess with the radio frequency in the Packers head set, so that when they try to call plays, instead they hear Justin Bieber music!

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 06:42 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I think we can mess with the radio frequency in the Packers head set, so that when they try to call plays, instead they hear Justin Bieber music!

Nope. NFL rules state if one team can't use its headset, the other team can't either. I have seen it happen.

You can't expect people to act differently just because someone has a disability. It's not his fault she can't understand humor or sarcasm.

Quote:Get a room you two.

Yup.  Real "man" can't admit that he's being a punk.  So how many other people with disabilities do you make fun of?

Quote:You can't expect people to act differently just because someone has a disability. It's not his fault she can't understand humor or sarcasm.

Who are you talking to?

Maybe we can try the old snake in a can trick. Somebody offers Coach McCarthy some delicious peanut brittle. But when he opens the can, a spring loaded toy snake pops out! He will be so flustered he will forget the game plan and the Jags can take advantage.

Maybe we can try the ole Saints bounty scandal trick. Just kill everyone.

Jerrad, again, why are you picking on me for being disabled? That is all you are doing with every post.

Quote:You can't expect people to act differently just because someone has a disability. It's not his fault she can't understand humor or sarcasm.

By the same token, he doesn't need to push the issue.  When I called him out on it, he tried to deflect away.

Quote:Jerrad, again, why are you picking on me for being disabled? That is all you are doing with every post.

Don't worry about it.  He's just a young kid that is ignorant and showing it.