Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
5 things to beat Green Bay..

Quote:Don't worry about it.  He's just a young kid that is ignorant and showing it.

And headed to my ignore list before someone starts a "5 things to beat the Chargers" thread.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe somebody can loosen the bolts on the visiting benches. That way, when the Packers go to sit down, they all fall down and hurt their butt! They'll all be so embarrassed they will have no choice but to forfeit the game.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Let it go.

Those who are fine with cheating have either been cheated on,and are retaliating. Or enjoy having affairs on the side, and it's all good as long as they don't get caught.

To some, winning , knowing you cheated serves little satisfaction. Those for whom it doesn't bother realize they're not good enough on their own merits. Sports, relationships, school, etc.

MJF...do have any concept of ignoring? Even hitting the ignore button?

On the other hand, there's a lot of back and forth trash talk. You can't take it personally. Everyone here gets gets their chops busted every once in a while.

Someone's humor is another's insult.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Maybe somebody can loosen the bolts on the visiting benches. That way, when the Packers go to sit down, they all fall down and hurt their butt! They'll all be so embarrassed they will have no choice but to forfeit the game.

You are still being an idiot.

Quote:Let it go.

Those who are fine with cheating have either been cheated on,and are retaliating. Or enjoy having affairs on the side, and it's all good as long as they don't get caught.

To some, winning , knowing you cheated serves little satisfaction. Those for whom it doesn't bother realize they're not good enough on their own merits. Sports, relationships, school, etc.

MJF...do have any concept of ignoring? Even hitting the ignore button?

On the other hand, there's a lot of back and forth trash talk. You can't take it personally. Everyone here gets gets their chops busted every once in a while.

Someone's humor is another's insult.

I need to know when people are just kidding and not trying to be malicious to not take it personally.

Quote:I need to know when people are just kidding and not trying to be malicious to not take it personally.

That's not so easy on a MB. The written word is more difficult to interpret than the spoken word.

But some common sense...some guy named Sosa talking about cheating. Maybe it's Sammy. Irony.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I need to know when people are just kidding and not trying to be malicious to not take it personally.

MJF, I'm really just kidding around. I'm sorry you think I'm picking on you. You shouldn't take it personally.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:MJF, I'm really just kidding around. I'm sorry you think I'm picking on you. You shouldn't take it personally.
So that means you're picking on me? I'm so offended I'm crying.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 07:16 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:That's not so easy on a MB. The written word is more difficult to interpret than the spoken word.

But some common sense...some guy named Sosa talking about cheating. Maybe it's Sammy. Irony.
I don't get it, who the hell is Sammy?

Also, I wasn't the one talking to her.

Quote:MJF, I'm really just kidding around. I'm sorry you think I'm picking on you. You shouldn't take it personally.

Thank you Jerrad. I hope someday you will understand why stuff like that really bothers me.

Quote:I don't get it, who the hell is Sammy?

The Colts fan who used to post here.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 08:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Thank you Jerrad. I hope someday you will understand why stuff like that really bothers me.
if you watched some stand up comedy you would probably go insane believeing everything that comes out of the comedians mouth

Quote:if you watched some stand up comedy you would probably go insane believing everything that comes out of the comedians mouth

I know comedians are paid to tell jokes. I just don't know why people laugh at what they say.

Quote:I don't get it, who the hell is Sammy?

Also, I wasn't the one talking to her.

Quote:The Colts fan who used to post here.

Sammy Sosa. Baseball cheat. Up there with McGwire?

Never mind.

Kids these days.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:  

Sammy Sosa. Baseball cheat. Up there with McGwire?

Never mind.

Kids these days.
Oh, I never followed baseball, still don't.

Quote:I know comedians are paid to tell jokes. I just don't know why people laugh at what they say.

People laugh at what they say because they find it funny. Why else would they laugh?

It's game week and we're talking about bullying, disorders and other bs on the Jags forum smh

Would a late hit on the QB be uncalled for in the 1st qtr..... sure would have changed our record against the colts when 18 was shredding us like 13 out of 16 times. He could get hit one time early and it would throw off his whole game.. that's why the pats owned him. 15 early is always better than 15 late.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:People laugh at what they say because they find it funny. Why else would they laugh?

What I will never understand for the life of me is why they think comedy is funny.

Quote:It's game week and we're talking about bullying, disorders and other [crap on the Jags forum SMH.

This has been going on for years. People either don't want to "get it" and believe I have a disability or are too selfish to care.

Quote:I know comedians are paid to tell jokes. I just don't know why people laugh at what they say.

I'm curious.. Is there anything that amuses you and causes you to laugh? If not, I feel for you as laughter is one of life's joys.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]