Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Satisfying Win of 2022?

5. 1st Chargers win - had us talking playoffs early in the season
4. @Tennessee - we had to win that game to keep it rollin and we took care of bidness.
3. Cowboys win in OT - Jenkins went wild with 18 tackles and 2 ints and 1 TD that ended the game.
2. Tennessee @ home - Jenkins comes around the edge on a blitz and forces a fumble and Josh Allen scooped it and scored which clinched our spot in the playoffs.
1. Ravens win - Agnew coming up with a huge TD reception. The team decided to go for 2 instead of sending it to OT. Lawrence dropped back and ripped it to Zay Jones for the 2pt conversion.

The Wild Card win goes in the vault as 1 of the greatest games/wins in team history. Down 27-0 before halftime. Held them to 3 in the 2nd half and Lawrence and the crew puttin in that work. That game goes up there with ‘96 Buffalo, ‘96 Denver, ‘96 Atlanta, ‘2004 Pittsburgh, ‘07 Pittsburgh, ‘17 Pittsburgh, ‘95 Houston, ‘08 Houston, and plenty others.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It should be beating tennessee. It should be the Chargers. Definitely those were most jubilant and glorious. It could just as easily be that Raiders game or the Baltimore game as they were kind of the "Trevor has arrived" games (shutting those Baltimore fans up was quite wonderful too). And the crowd at that last tacks game was more into it from the very first snap than I can remember our crowd being into a game in... forever. But it keeps coming back to Dallas for me for most "satisfying", but I need to explain why.

Dallas, since childhood has always been my favorite NFL team to "hate" ever since they started calling themselves America's team - and I put hate in parentheses because it's not true hatred. It's in fun. The tacks on the other hand, kind of a real loathing there maybe, but I digress...

After Dallas scored that touchdown to re-take the lead late in the game with 3 minutes and change left, I took the opportunity to relieve myself during the timeout. While walking down the breezeway, I ran into a couple of Jags fans already in conversation with a Dallas fan... They were questioning why it seemed like he was leaving with time left in the game. Fat-[BLEEP] Dallas fan's ridiculously arrogant response to why he was leaving was, "Cowboys got dis! I'm on my way to get a head start on my victry seegar!!" Ugh! I can't imagine another moment where I wanted our guys to win a game more badly than in that moment!

I hope you enjoyed your victory cigar, fatty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooo satisfying.

No offense to fat people. I'm quite the fat-[BLEEP] myself. That dude was round.

For all those fans who watch season game replays in the offzeason , at least u will have alot of good games to choose from instead of the usual thrashings

Probably the ravens win
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

A lot of great wins. I would say the chargers play off game was the best. Also, one of the most disturbing was the jags losing to the texans. That game right there was frustrating.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2023, 10:29 AM by JagFan81. Edited 1 time in total.)

5-@Jets  TNF game on the road after that big win over Dallas and both teams seeing playoff chances going different directions. In the rain, this team stepped up big time.

4-Raiders The game that turned us around. Getting destroyed by Adams in the 1st half it looked like another rough season but a great 2nd half changed everything 

3- Dallas The media were all talking Cowboys-Eagles and can Dallas win the NFC East and then we ruined the party. That walk off Pick 6 was just amazing.

2- Chargers (WC) Just amazing. Going to be one of those games in 10 years we are still talking about and seeing highlights.

1- T*tans Just the perfect storm of things coming together. Win and in, Win the South, end the stinkin T*tans hold on the South and Duval showed up! So great to see this fanbase come alive and to win it on another huge D play when it was got to have it time...priceless. Been waiting a lot of years for that.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2023, 10:23 AM by rpr52121.)

Chargers win. Watching all the LA/Irvine Chargers hearts get broken in person at the sportsbar was great.

Close second was Cowboys comeback, because that was when first felt like the tide was turning and this was a different team.