Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Weaponized FBI, trying to abolish freedom of religion........

The FBI has found a gateway to declare Christians as criminals: Federal whistleblower

The FBI is targeting Catholics who attend Latin Mass

The FBI has found a new gateway to declare Christians as criminals, a federal whistleblower said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." 
An internal document from the bureau’s Richmond field office allegedly vowed to spy on "radical traditionalist Catholics and their ideology."
"They have found a gateway in what they think is fringe Catholicism in order to move into Christians in general and declare them to be the actual criminals in this country or the potential terrorists," federal whistleblower and former FBI agent Kyle Seraphin said. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-found-...stleblower
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We can blame George W. Bush for all of this [BLEEP]. He might be one of the worst Presidents in history just for creating the nebulous "War on Terror." Some people tried to warn us. They were correct.

(02-10-2023, 02:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: We can blame George W. Bush for all of this [BLEEP]. He might be one of the worst Presidents in history just for creating the nebulous "War on Terror." Some people tried to warn us. They were correct.

Nah, we've hated Catholics a lot longer than that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-10-2023, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 02:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: We can blame George W. Bush for all of this [BLEEP]. He might be one of the worst Presidents in history just for creating the nebulous "War on Terror." Some people tried to warn us. They were correct.

Seems the family has been a problem since the 1900s at least. If the rumors are true, JFK was theirs.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(02-10-2023, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Anti-catholic sentiment was huge in US history, but seems to disappear after Kennedy becomes President.  You still see things like chick tracts pop up with their "dual loyalty" narrative into the 80s and 90s but it seems hardly anyone took that seriously anymore.

The US is far from the only offender of course.  Attacks on Catholicism play a big role in German, French, Spanish, and Mexican history as well. 

In any case, what the article brings up is something relatively new.  You don't see anyone in the US media worrying about Latin Mass Catholics until Mel Gibson makes that movement famous in 2004.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Well, we all know "traditional values" is just a dog whistle for anti-catholics.

(02-10-2023, 06:45 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, we all know "traditional values" is just a dog whistle for anti-catholics.

Dangit, you beat me to it.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-10-2023, 06:45 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, we all know "traditional values" is just a dog whistle for anti-catholics.

It could be, except, Catholics, Latin Mass Catholics in particular, consider themselves the most traditional of all.  And anti catholic sentiment could come from a Protestant point of view (get your Pope out of my religion) or a secular one (get your religion out of my government).  These threads are hard to unite and hard to dog-whistle.  Racism comes from a more primitive and simpler place in the id.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

It could be, it's just the people you repeat don't say that yet.