Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did Fox Know Election Fraud Claims Were Lies?

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 04:30 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-02-2023, 03:23 PM)copycat Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 02:34 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, how about we let this sink in?  Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Rupert Murdoch, all think election fraud claims are false.  Millions of people watch those shows, and millions of people were led to believe the US Presidential election was stolen.  These people, who call themselves patriots, are damaging the country on purpose for profit, and they know it, and under oath, and in text messages, they admit it.

Who here has defended that?  What validation do you seek?

Should I start a thread about CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS covering up Hunter Biden’s laptop as a Russian Hoax knowing full well that it was a legitimate news story that releasing could have swayed an election to gauge your moral outrage?

I'm sure the defensive Mamacus won't come on here complaining why do all arguments have to include Hunter Biden as she does when someone posts about Trump.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-02-2023, 04:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 03:23 PM)copycat Wrote: Who here has defended that?  What validation do you seek?

Should I start a thread about CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS covering up Hunter Biden’s laptop as a Russian Hoax knowing full well that it was a legitimate news story that releasing could have swayed an election to gauge your moral outrage?

I'm sure the defensive Mamacus won't come on here complaining why do all arguments have to include Hunter Biden as she does when someone posts about Trump.

Apples and oranges.  I brought up an actual comparison of the media deceiving the public.  You bring Trump up every chance you get.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 09:54 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(03-02-2023, 07:45 PM)copycat Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 04:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm sure the defensive Mamacus won't come on here complaining why do all arguments have to include Hunter Biden as she does when someone posts about Trump.

Apples and oranges.  I brought up an actual comparison of the media deceiving the public.  You bring Trump up every chance you get.

Yeah, a guy who was the most powerful man in the world for four years, and a C-list celebrity for 30 years before that, is going to have more interesting and salient aspects of his life, to be brought up in conversation, compared to a guy who is only known for trying to take bribes while misplacing personal computers.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-02-2023, 09:50 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 07:45 PM)copycat Wrote: Apples and oranges.  I brought up an actual comparison of the media deceiving the public.  You bring Trump up every chance you get.

Yeah, a guy who was the most powerful man in the world for four years, and a C-list celebrity for 30 years before that, is going to have more interesting and salient aspects of his life, to be brought up in conversation, compared to a guy who is only known for trying to take bribes while misplacing personal computers.

Excellent example of a lie by omission Mike.  Well done!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(03-03-2023, 04:48 AM)copycat Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 09:50 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yeah, a guy who was the most powerful man in the world for four years, and a C-list celebrity for 30 years before that, is going to have more interesting and salient aspects of his life, to be brought up in conversation, compared to a guy who is only known for trying to take bribes while misplacing personal computers.

Excellent example of a lie by omission Mike.  Well done!

Facts are omitted all the time.  It's only a lie of omission if I believe you don't already know the fact and if I believe your opinion or conclusion would change if I told you the fact.  I know you know that Hunter is the son of the current President, and, even so, a living former President is always going to be more interesting than the son of a President.

(03-03-2023, 08:12 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 04:48 AM)copycat Wrote: Excellent example of a lie by omission Mike.  Well done!

Facts are omitted all the time.  It's only a lie of omission if I believe you don't already know the fact and if I believe your opinion or conclusion would change if I told you the fact.  I know you know that Hunter is the son of the current President, and, even so, a living former President is always going to be more interesting than the son of a President.

[Image: tumblr_nyksc2WBQT1s0axkko1_250.gif]

(03-03-2023, 08:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: Facts are omitted all the time.  It's only a lie of omission if I believe you don't already know the fact and if I believe your opinion or conclusion would change if I told you the fact.  I know you know that Hunter is the son of the current President, and, even so, a living former President is always going to be more interesting than the son of a President.

[Image: tumblr_nyksc2WBQT1s0axkko1_250.gif]

What am I dancing around, in your mind?  What did I say that's false?

Also

[Image: entertained.gif]

(03-03-2023, 09:34 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nyksc2WBQT1s0axkko1_250.gif]

What am I dancing around, in your mind?  What did I say that's false?

Also

I believe you already know, so I’ll just omit it from my response.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2023, 10:59 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-03-2023, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 09:34 AM)mikesez Wrote: What am I dancing around, in your mind?  What did I say that's false?

Also

I believe you already know, so I’ll just omit it from my response.

I really don't.
Besides, aren't my posts long enough anyhow? You should be thankful I omit things.

(03-03-2023, 10:50 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I believe you already know, so I’ll just omit it from my response.

I really don't.
Besides, aren't my posts long enough anyhow? You should be thankful I omit things.

You should be thankful that you're not being blocked by everyone.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-03-2023, 11:06 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:50 AM)mikesez Wrote: I really don't.

Same to you, buddy.  Love ya!

(03-03-2023, 11:06 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:50 AM)mikesez Wrote: I really don't.

Anyone who blocks someone else is a weak-minded coward.  If you can't deal with an alternative point of view, you shouldn't be here.

(03-03-2023, 11:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:06 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: You should be thankful that you're not being blocked by everyone.

Anyone who blocks someone else is a weak-minded coward.  If you can't deal with an alternative point of view, you shouldn't be here.

Alternates are fine, hubris-driven disingenuousness is annoying.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-03-2023, 11:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:06 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: You should be thankful that you're not being blocked by everyone.

Couldn't agree more, but not everyone thinks the same.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-03-2023, 11:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Anyone who blocks someone else is a weak-minded coward.  If you can't deal with an alternative point of view, you shouldn't be here.

Alternates are fine, hubris-driven disingenuousness is annoying.

Yeah, I find you annoying as well, but I fight through it.

(03-03-2023, 12:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Alternates are fine, hubris-driven disingenuousness is annoying.

Yeah, I find you annoying as well, but I fight through it.

This post is showing me how much I care.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This thread has made me dumber.

(03-03-2023, 04:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This thread has made me dumber.

Based on your prior posts, I thought you hit rock bottom long ago and were in a holding pattern  j/k Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2023, 04:05 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

That's how bad this thread is...  Cool

(03-03-2023, 04:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This thread has made me dumber.

Sometimes, one can think something has been created, when in reality, it has been revealed.