Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Falcons Game

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 02:48 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I was going to provide a detailed write-up but I got sidetracked thinking my work may shutdown today so had the neighborhood over as I did 4 shots of tequila along with about 5 tequila/Fresca mixed drinks and got sidetracked by the Vols nail biter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:For those of you who have yet to see the game, here are some clips of Myles Jack from last night.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-j...highlights

I didn't watch the game coz its 4th preseason, but this is pretty much the UCLA Myles Jack. 

Tackle after a 4 yard gain. Tackle after a 5 yard gain. The best play was him covering Sanu (no surprise, this is his best attribute).  And the play he ran downfield, he bit on the fake and tackled the guy after the first down. The way everyone talks about Jack I thought he had this crazy game. 

Quote:I didn't watch the game coz its 4th preseason, but this is pretty much the UCLA Myles Jack. 

Tackle after a 4 yard gain. Tackle after a 5 yard gain. The best play was him covering Sanu (no surprise, this is his best attribute).  And the play he ran downfield, he bit on the fake and tackled the guy after the first down. The way everyone talks about Jack I thought he had this crazy game.

So you think he stinks?
Huh

Quote:I didn't watch the game coz its 4th preseason, but this is pretty much the UCLA Myles Jack.

Tackle after a 4 yard gain. Tackle after a 5 yard gain. The best play was him covering Sanu (no surprise, this is his best attribute). And the play he ran downfield, he bit on the fake and tackled the guy after the first down. The way everyone talks about Jack I thought he had this crazy game.

He has closing speed so those 4 and 5 yard gains don't turn into 10 and 15 yard gains.

Quote:So you think he stinks?
No, he was solid. I'm just saying the way it was hyped up to be, it sounded like he was shedding blocks and attacking downfield. He wasn't. He did a lot of what he did while UCLA, which is what we already know he can do.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He has closing speed so those 4 and 5 yard gains don't turn into 10 and 15 yard gains.
This kind of applies to the pass he chased down. Yes, its great he had closing speed. But, he bit on the fake which is how the guy got open anyway. 

I mean, the 2nd tackle in that highlight reel Jack got pushed BACK FOUR yards by the OL.

Lol

Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread with stuff like when Pablo Francisco does Movie Man or at least Frank Caliendo doing Gus Bradley sideline reporter.

My bad.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html