Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transgender kids

The early 90s movie Ladybugs has come true...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-17-2023, 10:46 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: The early 90s movie Ladybugs has come true...

Great movie. Watched it on rerun a lot during summer when school was out. It's sad that kid took his own life at some point early into his career. He was in another movie I liked about Chuck Norris. I actually knew his cousin for a little bit. She went to Sandalwood high school and was in a few of my classes. She dead [BLEEP] looked just like him, could have been a MUCH prettier stand in for him in this movie in particular I bet.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2023, 01:20 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-17-2023, 12:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 10:46 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: The early 90s movie Ladybugs has come true...

Great movie. Watched it on rerun a lot during summer when school was out. It's sad that kid took his own life at some point early into his career. He was in another movie I liked about Chuck Norris. I actually knew his cousin for a little bit. She went to Sandalwood high school and was in a few of my classes. She dead [BLEEP] looked just like him, could have been a MUCH prettier stand in for him in this movie in particular I bet.

Sidekicks.   The movie was sidekicks.

I watched every episode of the first season of Seaquest. Then it kind of got boring for me. Checked back on it recently via streaming, it didn't age well.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-17-2023, 10:29 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-15-2023, 11:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Who the heck are you talking about right here? Plenty of women have a problem with that dude and it has nothing to do with his invading the sport of women's swimming.

Agreed. Would have to question if he/she/they/them/non-binary/binary/cis fellow message board member watched the full clip there. There was a plethora of issues there. The NCAA opted to turn it into a publicity stunt and it's pathetic. Never mind the fact that he was allowed to be in the locker room with real women with his pecker flopping around like it was no big deal.

That entire coaching staff and incident is an embarrassment to sports and Women's Sports in general. They tied and they gave he-man, master of the gender bending the spotlight because it fit their agenda and they needed the inclusivity title and tag amplified and highlighted as a list of accomplishments at their school and for the NCAA. 

This is just one of very many incidents now of men not hacking it amongst their fellow men and opting to throw a [BLEEP] wig over their heads to records, titles and sponsorships by playing dress up or going a step further by self castrating. Sorry, [BLEEP] those kinds of people in general and in particular. 

Again, I have no problems with the Alphabet Soup community. Just keep that nonsense away from the kids and sports and we'll call it [BLEEP] square.

Would you believe the general population of L and G of the LGBTQIA WTHE (what the hell ever) want no part of the BTQIA part of that equation? 

I read down the comments of one of Winger's Twitter shares, I think from the psycho who killed those kids in the TN school. One of the commenters said the gay and lesbian community wants nothing to do with the rest of the acronym alphabet. Said they're taking over the gay/lesbian cause (much like liberals taking over the democratic party) and they're tired of being lumped in with the nutcases. Many more in the G&L community chimed in with the same thoughts and complaints.

Evidently they're more about knowing exactly who you are and who you love. Period. They don't even like bisexuals for the most part. "Choose a side and own it" is how they feel. 

After reading that I have more respect for those folks who do feel that way.

That look you make when society and your parents forsake you…

[Image: FuGdCTDagAA84A8?format=jpg&name=large]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-19-2023, 10:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 10:29 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Agreed. Would have to question if he/she/they/them/non-binary/binary/cis fellow message board member watched the full clip there. There was a plethora of issues there. The NCAA opted to turn it into a publicity stunt and it's pathetic. Never mind the fact that he was allowed to be in the locker room with real women with his pecker flopping around like it was no big deal.

That entire coaching staff and incident is an embarrassment to sports and Women's Sports in general. They tied and they gave he-man, master of the gender bending the spotlight because it fit their agenda and they needed the inclusivity title and tag amplified and highlighted as a list of accomplishments at their school and for the NCAA. 

This is just one of very many incidents now of men not hacking it amongst their fellow men and opting to throw a [BLEEP] wig over their heads to records, titles and sponsorships by playing dress up or going a step further by self castrating. Sorry, [BLEEP] those kinds of people in general and in particular. 

Again, I have no problems with the Alphabet Soup community. Just keep that nonsense away from the kids and sports and we'll call it [BLEEP] square.

Would you believe the general population of L and G of the LGBTQIA WTHE (what the hell ever) want no part of the BTQIA part of that equation? 

I read down the comments of one of Winger's Twitter shares, I think from the psycho who killed those kids in the TN school. One of the commenters said the gay and lesbian community wants nothing to do with the rest of the acronym alphabet. Said they're taking over the gay/lesbian cause (much like liberals taking over the democratic party) and they're tired of being lumped in with the nutcases. Many more in the G&L community chimed in with the same thoughts and complaints.

Evidently they're more about knowing exactly who you are and who you love. Period. They don't even like bisexuals for the most part. "Choose a side and own it" is how they feel. 

Yeah I've seen that a lot in my spelunking into the depths of Twitter.. A lot of the L's and G's want absolutely NOTHING to do with the T's anymore.. 

Side track question.. Aren't all L's and Q's the same as G's? And if so, do they really need all the extra letters?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 09:51 AM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-20-2023, 08:42 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-19-2023, 10:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Would you believe the general population of L and G of the LGBTQIA WTHE (what the hell ever) want no part of the BTQIA part of that equation? 

Yeah I've seen that a lot in my spelunking into the depths of Twitter.. A lot of the L's and G's want absolutely NOTHING to do with the T's anymore.. 

Side track question.. Aren't all L's and Q's the same as G's? And if so, do they really need all the extra letters?

Historically speaking, gay men and gay women wanted nothing to do with each other.  It wasn't until after WWII that there's much evidence of them working together politically.

Yes, all of the letters are types of Q's.  If someone says they are a Q, it just means their identity is not straight but they're not sure what it specifically is yet. Q also encompasses new identities such as nonbinary, asexual, and aromatic, and there is some doubt as to if these are truly permanent identities.

(04-20-2023, 09:49 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 08:42 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah I've seen that a lot in my spelunking into the depths of Twitter.. A lot of the L's and G's want absolutely NOTHING to do with the T's anymore.. 

Historically speaking, gay men and gay women wanted nothing to do with each other.  It wasn't until after WWII that there's much evidence of them working together politically.

Yes, all of the letters are types of Q's.  If someone says they are a Q, it just means their identity is not straight but they're not sure what it specifically is yet.  Q also encompasses new identities such as nonbinary, asexual, and aromatic, and there is some doubt as to if these are truly permanent identities.

So I guess the Q in this case means 'Questionable'..

(04-20-2023, 09:49 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 08:42 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah I've seen that a lot in my spelunking into the depths of Twitter.. A lot of the L's and G's want absolutely NOTHING to do with the T's anymore.. 

Yes, all of the letters are types of Q's.  If someone says they are a Q, it just means their identity is not straight but they're not sure what it specifically is yet.  Q also encompasses new identities such as nonbinary, asexual, and aromatic, and there is some doubt as to if these are truly permanent identities.

Aromatic?  

I'm getting too old to keep up with this stuff.  Is there a new sexual identity called aromatic?

(04-20-2023, 12:06 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 09:49 AM)mikesez Wrote: Historically speaking, gay men and gay women wanted nothing to do with each other.  It wasn't until after WWII that there's much evidence of them working together politically.

Aromatic?  

I'm getting too old to keep up with this stuff.  Is there a new sexual identity called aromatic?

Autocorrect strikes again
"aromantic" - lacking any desire for any romantic relationship, sexual or not.  Such people have only rarely ever been "repressed" or "oppressed" in Western society because we've accepted singleness for millenia.  But everyone's got to have their own nouns and adjectives today.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 12:24 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Anyone else tired of all this [BLEEP] nonsense? It used to be boy loves girl, girl loves boy, then boy loves boy and girl loves girl (which is still cool and never had been a problem.)

Now we got gender fluid boy loves gay horse who identifies as something else, girl loves something with an Adams Apple that identifies as a female God knows what..

Need to get Elon or someone to fill a rocket full of liquid meds and explode them over the damn country.. I have no tolerance for that dumb [BLEEP].. Call me a bigot, xenophobic, I no longer care. Keep your mental illnesses to yourselves..

(04-07-2023, 12:06 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-06-2023, 09:43 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Transgender is an identity sickness, it's a mental disease and we are doing everyone adult and child a horrible disservice treating it like anything but a mental illness.
It's been a mental illness for a long time until recently. It was how they got insurance to cover it. The main issue is now they aren't treating it as an illness that needs to be cured but actually saying your illness is correct and your body is just wrong.

Maybe we should agree it's not a mental illness and drop all medical coverage for the elective treatment. I bet all the hospitals pushing it will stop and they will be begging everyone to call it a mental illness again.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Let's take this 1 step further.  If it's considered a mental illness for the sake of obtaining insurance, should TGs be prohibited from obtaining guns since certain gun laws prohibit people with mental illness from buying guns.

(04-20-2023, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 12:06 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It's been a mental illness for a long time until recently. It was how they got insurance to cover it. The main issue is now they aren't treating it as an illness that needs to be cured but actually saying your illness is correct and your body is just wrong.

Maybe we should agree it's not a mental illness and drop all medical coverage for the elective treatment. I bet all the hospitals pushing it will stop and they will be begging everyone to call it a mental illness again.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Let's take this 1 step further.  If it's considered a mental illness for the sake of obtaining insurance, should TGs be prohibited from obtaining guns since certain gun laws prohibit people with mental illness from buying guns.

Yes, they should.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-20-2023, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 12:06 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Aromatic?  

Autocorrect strikes again
"aromantic" - lacking any desire for any romantic relationship, sexual or not.  Such people have only rarely ever been "repressed" or "oppressed" in Western society because we've accepted singleness for millenia.  But everyone's got to have their own nouns and adjectives today.

That's asexual.

(04-20-2023, 01:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Let's take this 1 step further.  If it's considered a mental illness for the sake of obtaining insurance, should TGs be prohibited from obtaining guns since certain gun laws prohibit people with mental illness from buying guns.

Yes, they should.

I agree. If those with documented mental illness cannot buy or own guns then those who seek medical intervention for their gender crisis under the guise of mental illness shouldn't be allowed to own or buy guns. 

And taking that a different direction, if TG can get surgery under the guise of mental illness then what's stopping an obese and clinically depressed woman or man from getting surgery such as gastric bypass, liposuction, skin reduction, etc.? Clinical depression is a mental illness and currently most surgeries for obesity are considered elective and are not covered by insurance unless it is a life threatening situation. Obesity is life threatening in all its forms. 

If the TG folks can start having their surgeries approved by their insurance company due to mental distress I can see a smart, obsese, clinically depressed person challenging this and hiring a smart attorney to get their surgery approved. That opens a Pandora's box that insurance companies do not want.

More importantly, maybe people shouldn't make up excuses for them when they shoot up a school. Transgenderism (as it pertains to believing you are the opposite sex), is a mental illness. Period. It needs to stop being celebrated.

A person's gender was revealed during birth and in most cases prior to birth. Only an ADULT should be able to change their gender to which a under age child shouldn't have an say so until they're of age to do so. At that point their decision(s) are just that. Theirs. Also the school system needs to stay out of this decision making process.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-23-2023, 07:40 AM)NH3 Wrote: A person's gender was revealed during birth and in most cases prior to birth. Only an ADULT should be able to change their gender to which a under age child shouldn't have an say so until they're of age to do so. At that point their decision(s) are just that. Theirs. Also the school system needs to stay out of this decision making process.

NH3...

Just because you think you can fly doesn't mean I have applaud your leap off the roof.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-23-2023, 10:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 07:40 AM)NH3 Wrote: A person's gender was revealed during birth and in most cases prior to birth. Only an ADULT should be able to change their gender to which a under age child shouldn't have an say so until they're of age to do so. At that point their decision(s) are just that. Theirs. Also the school system needs to stay out of this decision making process.

NH3...

Just because you think you can fly doesn't mean I have applaud your leap off the roof.

If it's the roof of the Modis Bldg, then I'm good...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-23-2023, 10:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

NH3...

Brilliant!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.