Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michigan school district forces students to remove 'Let's Go Brandon' sweatshirts

(04-26-2023, 11:43 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Love how the center left libs think only leftist ideology is being mischaracterized by the evil right while simultaneously trotting out racism at every opportunity. Cop Killers, am i rite? White nationalists, lol. Catastrophic climate change. Overpopulation. I could keep going, but it's not worth the effort (January 6th... Russian disinformation...).

The moderates and center left rarely apply the same standard to leftist demagoguery. I love how NYC has his finger on the pulse of all Does the left properly and contextually portray cop shootings (What? YOu know because you saw one on TV?). Catastrophic climate change (I KNOW because we had more hurricanes last year, but less this year). White nationalists (100 people were chanting "They will not replace us!). Overpopulation (I'm definitely not having kids to save the planet). Racism (The US is more racist today than it was in 1970, because we can't even get Kamala's name right).

Use the same standard for all that [BLEEP].

Rereading my post, I retract any mention of you personally. I was using you a stand-in for the general left. In my mind it read like that, but upon taking a second look, it definitely looks like I was suggesting you said those things yourself. The point is that fearmongering goes both ways. It's not a one-sided issue, but people incorrectly attribute it to one side like it's exclusive to that group. And no... one group is not "worse" than the other. 

Fear comes from uncertainty, and uncertainty comes from instability. We live in world that is being intentionally destabilized, which makes fear inevitable. It's hard to rise above that for the average person.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!