Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cut Jason Myers

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 07:05 AM by irontrooper83.)

I have been patient with him but he's just too unreliable. It's not because he misses a 57 yarder (which he missed really badly yesterday) or a 49 yearder, is the way he kicks, very very rarely you see him kicking a "clean" ball, he shanks it on the right more often than not even when he gets the points.

He can hit a long FG but his accuracy is too bad to be counted on. 

Ficken (even if he had a bad attempt last time) looked like having better technique the few times we saw him. And it's not like he's the only available guy around, let's bring in someone else.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was hoping he'd sort out his extra point issues, because he was looking fairly good at FGs last season.

And I think we're being a bit harsh if we expect at kicker to nail every 57 yarder.

But the one from 49 yards was one you'd want him to make.
Didn't watch any of the game but he missed, essentially, 2 50 yarders?

I would definitely take a look at Barth or Forbath if they're cut but right now, I doubt anything happens. He missed some really long ones which he has made in the past but it's not like he's missing chip shots here.

Quote:Didn't watch any of the game but he missed, essentially, 2 50 yarders?

I would definitely take a look at Barth or Forbath if they're cut but right now, I doubt anything happens. He missed some really long ones which he has made in the past but it's not like he's missing chip shots here.
At least he's making those PATs. I gotta think they'll at least take a look at Forbath/Barth if they come available. You kind of have to.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:@maximus1016

Quote:@H1gh_score I think. Come check it out. I love my fans.

follow @theFakebrock

i post stuff im betting on. get rich like me... or broke like me.  i promise it will be one or the other.

It wasn't that he missed them. They weren't even close.

;

;

Quote:It wasn't that he missed them. They weren't even close.
His misses are SO bad, like he's standing sideways bad. 

He'll be a better kicker once he completes puberty.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:He'll be a better kicker once he completes puberty.

Yeah he looks flatter than a 12 year old boy out there.

How hard is it to get a kicker right, why keep a bum off the streets like Myers, bring in an old 30 year old vet kicker problem solved 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I would take Barth or Forbath in a heartbeat, but I would also look at the loser of the Caleb Sturgis and Cody Parkey battle in Philadelphia.

Scobee is a Jags legend and will be very tough to follow, as we can see by how our FG kicking has gone since.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yeah he looks flatter than a 12 year old boy out there.

So you like man boobs?

[Image: lose-man-boobs.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:So you like man boobs?

[Image: lose-man-boobs.jpg]

Is that straight from the personal collection?

You'd have to ask Kotite JIB, he won't tell us what the phrase "flatter than a 12 year old boy" means.

49 and 57. I think he can be excused the longer one, but 49 could be classed as a 50 yarder.

Quote:Is that straight from the personal collection?

You'd have to ask Kotite JIB, he won't tell us what the phrase "flatter than a 12 year old boy" means.

You're the one that said that "he looks flatter than a 12 year old boy".  I just assumed that you were into man-boobs..... not that there is anything wrong with that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Didn't realize it was that hard to grasp.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 02:09 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:You're the one that said that "he looks flatter than a 12 year old boy". I just assumed that you were into man-boobs..... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Yeah I was quoting Kotite from ze sideline. (.)(.) As my owl lad used to say "she's as useless as boobs on a bull"

Quote:It wasn't that he missed them. They weren't even close.

And what's up with the sidewinders he kicks?

I'm no kicker, but it looks to me he has trouble striking the ball.  I don't see the ball move laterally like his do, unless it's just a bad kick.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Cut Myers and sign shayne graham
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Cut Myers and sign shayne graham

The guy who missed a 32 yarder last night?

Are you the one who tweeted Mike Kaye to sign him?

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS