Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cut Jason Myers

Quote:Cut Myers and sign shayne graham

I wanted that to happen a while ago before we got Scobee.

This late in his career he won't give you much more than a year, but probably worth it with the next game being regular season.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I wanted that to happen a while ago before we got Scobee.

This late in his career he won't give you much more than a year, but probably worth it with the next game being regular season.

Theres going to be much better kickers than him released
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Theres going to be much better kickers than him released

Maybe.

Don't think he gets his due, though.  He was a very good kicker for a very long time.

Quote:Maybe.

Don't think he gets his due, though. He was a very good kicker for a very long time.

Sure, but I'd take Forbath/Barth/Parkay/Sturgis before him. And that's just from the NO and Philly battles.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I guess it could be worse.

In 2002, Coughlin fielded:

Hayden Epstein

Tim Seder

Danny Boyd

Richie Cunningham

Bring Sturgis home

there are so many solid veteran kickers out there, how in god's name is this guy still on the team, this is honestly baffling.

He may be showing great strides in practice.  Who knows.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

practice means nothing... game kicks is the only thing that matters for kickers.. you cant practice for the big moments in practice... this guy is probably the worst kicker we have ever had... i just dont get it

Quote:He may be showing great strides in practice. Who knows.

Bwahahahahaha

Quote:practice means nothing... game kicks is the only thing that matters for kickers.. you cant practice for the big moments in practice... this guy is probably the worst kicker we have ever had... i just dont get it

Not even close to being our worst kicker ever.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Thought for sure he would miss today but gotta give him credit. He did good today

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 07:46 PM by badger.)

yes i was CERTAIN he was going to miss that kick to put us within 4 in the 4th.  he made it.  im confused.

Had to leave the room when he kicked.

Welp.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:yes i was CERTAIN he was going to miss that kick to put us within 4 in the 4th. he made it. im confused.
I told my girl that I had no faith in him making it. Then he made it. But I did have to explain why I had no faith.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Special teams as a whole played well today.

Quote:Bring Sturgis home

Sturgis missed one yesterday, Myers made all of his.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Sure are a lot of crickets from the first 3 pages of critique.
Blakes Life Matters

He certainly did have a good game, but I'm still not comfortable with him in those situations.

His kicks have way too much jerky, lateral movement.