Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Players to watch tonight

Sheldon Day - I'm excited to see what the buzz is all about. He was running with the 1's before he got hurt. So he will be matched up against bartenders and insurance salesman. He should have a beast game.

Wilson - Prisco said this guy will make the roster. He has good speed, and offers a lot of upside. He will play special teams and provide depth. But he should also stand out.

Allen - Henne won't be a Jaguar after this year. Allen will save the Jags a ton of money if he can be the backup. Again he will be playing against bag boys and managers.

Jack - will be playing outside. He reminds me of DD how he loves contact.

Can't wait to see Day blow up some plays.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 06:34 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Boselli just asked "do you trade Chad Henne after tonight?"

I heard Rick Bullou say he could be worth a 6th.

Jeff Logs just said he think Walters is an odd man out due to the numbers game. As long as Lee and Greene are healthy there's no concern there.

Did someone actually report we are going to cut Henne?

No. Just speculation from Boselli and Bullou.

Quote:Boselli just asked "do you trade Chad Henne after tonight?"

I heard Rick Bullou say he could be worth a 6th.
I don't think anyone would trade for him but if you could get a 6th you do that in a sec

Yeah for a 6th, I'll take that in a heart beat.

Dallas could be shopping.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 06:42 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Yeah for a 6th, I'll take that in a heart beat.

Dallas could be shopping.

Dallas signed Jerrod Johnson today. Minnesota could be shopping.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...final-game

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Offense: Greene and Benn should be fun to watch as well as (possibly) Denard/ Grant/Banyard.  

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bowman and Koyack will get some chances over the middle vs a scheme similar to the one they practice against. Might be cool to see. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Defense: Jack, Day, Pullard, Ryan Davis, Holmes, Tripp, Wilson, Thompson, Colvin and Boddy-Calhoun will be worth watching. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">ST:  Just wanna see someone, anyone get to the returner quicker. But anyone who makes a positive impression on ST tonight could help themselves greatly. 

Watch for Wilson, NYC

Quote:Watch for Wilson, NYC
Yep. Also - if you see Jarrod Wilson playing SS instead of FS tonight, then that could spell the end of Evans' tenure in Jax. 

Quote:Yep. Also - if you see Jarrod Wilson playing SS instead of FS tonight, then that could spell the end of Evans' tenure in Jax.

Is Wilson cross-training to play both positions?

Quote:Is Wilson cross-training to play both positions?

It was mentioned that he might by someone with the team this week. 

Quote:It was mentioned that he might by someone with the team this week. 

OK maybe that means he is likely to /make the team.

How was Day last night? I didn't really focus on him and was watching on my small ipad screen so didn't really get a good look. I heard he played real well.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:How was Day last night? I didn't really focus on him and was watching on my small ipad screen so didn't really get a good look. I heard he played real well.

He was on a snap count of about 15 plays. He played solid.