Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People standing for national anthem horrifies progressives

'Merica...... Love it or Get the hell out!!!!!!!!!   ( I'll even help you pack..... )

People standing for national anthem horrifies progressives in viral video: 'Dangerous situation'

'Looks like a scene in a horror [film],' another TikTok account commented

The sight of people standing with their hand over their heart for the National Anthem at a Southern California restaurant appeared to shock and horrify TikTok users.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/people-sta...-situation
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One actually said it was the "most dangerous situation she's ever been in." Lol, [BLEEP], that statement tells us why you have no respect for what they were doing you molly coddled wanker.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-02-2023, 01:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: One actually said it was the "most dangerous situation she's ever been in." Lol, [BLEEP], that statement tells us why you have no respect for what they were doing you molly coddled wanker.

+1 for going full on Brit and making me laugh…molly coddled wanker!  Bwahahahaha!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I would like to hope it’s only a small minority who believe this. It’s really nothing new, they just have a voice on social media now.

(05-02-2023, 01:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would like to hope it’s only a small minority who believe this. It’s really nothing new, they just have a voice on social media now.

It's Caulifornya, not really a minority.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-02-2023, 01:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: One actually said it was the "most dangerous situation she's ever been in." Lol, [BLEEP], that statement tells us why you have no respect for what they were doing you molly coddled wanker.

It must be nice to live a life of such privilege if that is the most dangerous situation she's ever been in. Damn.

(05-02-2023, 10:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

It must be nice to live a life of such privilege if that is the most dangerous situation she's ever been in. Damn.

It seems that people just can't wait to tell you in detail how little they know.

(05-03-2023, 09:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-02-2023, 10:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: It must be nice to live a life of such privilege if that is the most dangerous situation she's ever been in. Damn.

It seems that people just can't wait to tell you in detail how little they know.

No kidding.

God forbid that they are ever in a room while the Pledge of Allegiance is being said. It might kill them right on the spot.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-05-2023, 12:25 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: God forbid that they are ever in a room while the Pledge of Allegiance is being said.  It might kill them right on the spot.

I'm getting an idea here..

Hear me out. 

Ever seen the movie Mars Attacks? lolol

[Image: 1ecbqb.gif]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023, 10:20 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(05-05-2023, 08:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 12:25 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: God forbid that they are ever in a room while the Pledge of Allegiance is being said.  It might kill them right on the spot.

Hear me out. 

Middleburg's very own Slim Whitman....Alien Killer. RIP.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023, 11:08 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-05-2023, 10:20 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(05-05-2023, 08:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm getting an idea here..

Hear me out. 

Middleburg's very own Slim Whitman....Alien Killer.  RIP.

Used to live down the street from him.. I used to have to drive past his house everyday to go to work. When I see him out there cuttin his lawn or something, I'd always yell 'SLIM!!' lol.. He'd turn to look and I was already down the road lol

Edit: I used to yodle at him too.. Wasn't any good, but was always good for a lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Everyone should show respect for the flags. We are blessed.

(05-05-2023, 08:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Hear me out. 

I love that movie.  Big Grin

CA restaurant owner defiant after woke backlash to daily national anthem: 'We won't be stopping'
Progressive TikTokers slam incident as 'terrifying' and their 'worst nightmare'

Video of patrons standing for "The Star-Spangled Banner" inside a California eatery sent progressives into a tailspin online, including the person behind the TikTok post who captioned the incident "the most dangerous situation I've ever been in."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ca-restaur...yxdjHIl990
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."