Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump CNN Town Hall

(05-11-2023, 01:13 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 11:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Trumps comments spoke to ending a ongoing war. So, ending a war to save lives is somehow evil in your mind? Plenty of consequences have already been realized.

Not at all.  Our government is trying to end civil wars in Sudan and Ethiopia and other places.   Reason being, in those wars, neither side really represents or opposes our values or interests.  So we try to mediate, save lives, and end hostilities as soon as possible.  
The Ukraine conflict is not like that.  Ukraine represents our values and interests. Russia opposes our values and interests.  Morally, this one's a freebie.  There is no trade off.  There is no balance of good and evil.  Only someone who is brain dead, or someone who puts the advantage of one political party above the national interest, would miss this one.  I know which one Trump is.  Which are you?

This current regime hasn't put our country's national interest foremost since they slithered into DC..

I'm completely convinced that Joey only ran to fill his coffers and pockets for him and his family. Nothing more..

Lots of laundry being done.. Most likely at mutiple laundromats in different countries as well.

But Trump is the problem lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-11-2023, 01:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 01:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: Not at all.  Our government is trying to end civil wars in Sudan and Ethiopia and other places.   Reason being, in those wars, neither side really represents or opposes our values or interests.  So we try to mediate, save lives, and end hostilities as soon as possible.  
The Ukraine conflict is not like that.  Ukraine represents our values and interests. Russia opposes our values and interests.  Morally, this one's a freebie.  There is no trade off.  There is no balance of good and evil.  Only someone who is brain dead, or someone who puts the advantage of one political party above the national interest, would miss this one.  I know which one Trump is.  Which are you?

This current regime hasn't put our country's national interest foremost since they slithered into DC..

I'm completely convinced that Joey only ran to fill his coffers and pockets for him and his family. Nothing more..

Lots of laundry being done.. Most likely at mutiple laundromats in different countries as well.

Red herrings and no evidence.
I hope you enjoy being mad more than you enjoy knowing the truth or being right.  I wouldn't want you to be denying yourself something you enjoy.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-11-2023, 01:36 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 01:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I think you give the Ukrainians a little to much credit. Their people might hold a lot of our values but their government is morally bankrupt and has been ripe with corruption and manipulation.

The people might hold our values, you say.  I think they do.  So we might agree about that.
What percentage of the Ukrainian people voted for Zelensky, again?
The number you ask for is inconsequential. Supposedly a whole lot of people voted for creepy joe as well but that has zero to do with the fact that he will soon be proven to be one of the most corrupt men to ever hold the office. Also a man in which Zelensky could crush the pearls of with hard evidence of his years long corrupt activities in Ukraine.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(05-11-2023, 01:43 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 01:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: The people might hold our values, you say.  I think they do.  So we might agree about that.
What percentage of the Ukrainian people voted for Zelensky, again?
The number you ask for is inconsequential. Supposedly a whole lot of people voted for creepy joe as well but that has zero to do with the fact that he will soon be proven to be one of the most corrupt men to ever hold the office. Also a man in which Zelensky could crush the pearls of with hard evidence of his years long corrupt activities in Ukraine.

Corruption is relative and subjective.
Votes are absolute and quantifiable.
When we say "this is a democracy" we are only referring to the latter, not the former.
Question the voters' decision if you want, if you think you're smarter than them, but that points to a dictatorship with no voting or with many people not being allowed to vote.  Do you think you would end up on top in such a system?  Why?

(05-11-2023, 01:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 01:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This current regime hasn't put our country's national interest foremost since they slithered into DC..

Red herrings and no evidence.
I hope you enjoy being mad more than you enjoy knowing the truth or being right.  I wouldn't want you to be denying yourself something you enjoy.

Apparently I'm not the only one seeing it..

[Image: 20230511-143747.jpg]

(05-11-2023, 02:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 01:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Red herrings and no evidence.

Apparently I'm not the only one seeing it..

Cool.  Now do the Trumps and the Kushners.

What did that liar name her dog I wonder?

[Image: Fv2WHgDXgAA9bng?format=jpg&name=medium]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-11-2023, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 02:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Apparently I'm not the only one seeing it..

Cool.  Now do the Trumps and the Kushners.

If they come up and the story is actually credible, I will..

So, that's all you gotta say when you get called out on your fake news bull [BLEEP]? lololol

Nicely done, I think..

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 06:04 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-11-2023, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Cool.  Now do the Trumps and the Kushners.

So, that's all you gotta say when you get called out on your fake news bull [BLEEP]? lololol

Nicely done, I think..

The powers to be spent 7 years trying to get President Trump on something, ANYTHING, and had zero evidence, just bs speculation and manufactured garbage. Biden on the other hand has tons of REAL evidence of crimes his crime family committed and crickets or denials or excuses from those same people. 

Huge difference , but clowns gotta clown
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 05:48 PM by mikesez.)

(05-11-2023, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Cool.  Now do the Trumps and the Kushners.

Nicely done, I think..

There's plenty thats not just credible but proven.  Trump got loans from Russia's government, and did a lot of business with the Saudi government.  The Qataris tried to counter that by driving money to the Kushners.  All of this continues today.  None of it was illegal, but, the Bidens accepting money from whoever they accepted money from isn't illegal either.

(05-11-2023, 05:26 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: If they come up and the story is actually credible, I will..

Nicely done, I think..

The powers to be spent 7 years trying to get President Trump on something, ANYTHING, and had zero evidence, just bs speculation and manufactured garbage. Biden on the other hand has tons of REAL evidence of crimes he’s crime family committed and crickets or denials or excuses from those same people. 

OK.  Name the Title and Statute of the US code they violated.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 06:11 PM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-11-2023, 05:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 04:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: If they come up and the story is actually credible, I will..

Nicely done, I think..

There's plenty thats not just credible but proven.  Trump got loans from Russia's government, and did a lot of business with the Saudi government.  The Qataris tried to counter that by driving money to the Kushners.  All of this continues today.  None of it was illegal, but, the Bidens accepting money from whoever they accepted money from isn't illegal either.

(05-11-2023, 05:26 PM)Ronster Wrote: The powers to be spent 7 years trying to get President Trump on something, ANYTHING, and had zero evidence, just bs speculation and manufactured garbage. Biden on the other hand has tons of REAL evidence of crimes he’s crime family committed and crickets or denials or excuses from those same people. 

Tell me one reason why governments are sending his family money, just one. And why are they going to family members LLC’s when they own ZERO companies. 

Let’s start there, and no stupid redirects, just answer that question before we continue

Hint- it’s called TREASON

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 06:26 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-11-2023, 06:07 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 05:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: There's plenty thats not just credible but proven.  Trump got loans from Russia's government, and did a lot of business with the Saudi government.  The Qataris tried to counter that by driving money to the Kushners.  All of this continues today.  None of it was illegal, but, the Bidens accepting money from whoever they accepted money from isn't illegal either.

Tell me one reason why governments are sending his family money, just one. And why are they going to family members LLC’s when they own ZERO companies. 

Let’s start there, and no stupid redirects, just answer that question before we continue

Oh! I heard that word before somewhere... where was it... ah yes: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. "

Clear enough, but what does that have to do with this?
I thought we were talking about bribery?

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 06:31 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-11-2023, 06:23 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 06:07 PM)Ronster Wrote: Tell me one reason why governments are sending his family money, just one. And why are they going to family members LLC’s when they own ZERO companies. 

Oh! I heard that word before somewhere... where was it... ah yes: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. "

So, what did China, Romania, the Ukraine get for giving the Biden’s millions of dollars? Do you know? And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains? Did they even declare this income? Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness? 

But wait, there’s more… but before that, answer the damn question I started with, you won’t, because it’s inexcusable

First of all, that was an entertaining town hall. I really hope there is a choice in the republican primary, and I hope president trump shows up to all debates. Competition always makes things better.

(05-11-2023, 06:31 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 06:23 PM)mikesez Wrote: Oh! I heard that word before somewhere... where was it... ah yes: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. "

So, what did China, Romania, the Ukraine get for giving the Biden’s millions of dollars? Do you know? And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains? Did they even declare this income? Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness? 

But wait, there’s more… but before that, answer the damn question I started with, you won’t, because it’s inexcusable

What did Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Qatar get for the Trump's hundreds of millions of dollars? Do you know? And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains? Did they even declare this income? Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness?

(05-11-2023, 07:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 06:31 PM)Ronster Wrote: So, what did China, Romania, the Ukraine get for giving the Biden’s millions of dollars? Do you know? And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains? Did they even declare this income? Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness? 

What did Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Qatar get for the Trump's hundreds of millions of dollars? Do you know? And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains? Did they even declare this income? Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness?

You won’t or should I say CAN’T answer a simple question. Also, you know Trump never received money personally in his official duty as POTUS , you also should know that one is a career business man and the other a career politician. Huge difference, so again Clown, answer the question.

(05-11-2023, 07:07 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 07:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: What did Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Qatar get for the Trump's hundreds of millions of dollars? Do you know? And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains? Did they even declare this income? Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness?

You won’t or should I say CAN’T answer a simple question. Also, you know Trump never received money personally in his official duty as POTUS , you also should know that one is a career business man and the other a career politician. Huge difference, so again Clown, answer the question.

If I didn't know you were a Trump supporter, I'd answer your question directly.  But since I know you are, and I know your only motive is to show Trump was right and good, I'm doing you a favor and cutting to the chase.  

Jimmy Carter sold his peanut farm.

Tell me what ethical standards you apply to the Trump family, and I promise I will apply those exact standards to the Biden family.  By the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

(05-11-2023, 07:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 07:07 PM)Ronster Wrote: You won’t or should I say CAN’T answer a simple question. Also, you know Trump never received money personally in his official duty as POTUS , you also should know that one is a career business man and the other a career politician. Huge difference, so again Clown, answer the question.

If I didn't know you were a Trump supporter, I'd answer your question directly.  But since I know you are, and I know your only motive is to show Trump was right and good, I'm doing you a favor and cutting to the chase.  

Tell me what ethical standards you apply to the Trump family, and I promise I will apply those exact standards to the Biden family.  By the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

You’re a liar, you won’t answer directly because you can’t. President Trump Handed the empire he built over to his Children, he relinquished control AND he was an established business man that had business relationships with these countries, long before he became POTUS. These are legitimate, REAL business. Biden has never been anything but a politician, he never created one job or business but miraculously, he’s a multi-millionaire. 

Take the L, you earned it , freaking clown…

Smh..

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 09:11 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-11-2023, 08:03 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 07:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: If I didn't know you were a Trump supporter, I'd answer your question directly.  But since I know you are, and I know your only motive is to show Trump was right and good, I'm doing you a favor and cutting to the chase.  

You’re a liar, you won’t answer directly because you can’t. President Trump Handed the empire he built over to his Children, he relinquished control AND he was an established business man that had business relationships with these countries, long before he became POTUS. These are legitimate, REAL business. Biden has never been anything but a politician, he never created one job or business but miraculously, he’s a multi-millionaire. 

Take the L, you earned it , freaking clown…

Dude, I'm a multi-millionaire.  It's not that impressive.  Inflation and such.

But sure, I'll answer you clown litany of clown questions.

So, what did China, Romania, the Ukraine get for giving the Biden’s millions of dollars? Do you know?

No.

And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains?

I would assume they did; failure to pay taxes on foreign lobbying is why Manafort is in jail. If they didn't, they should be prosecuted.

Did they even declare this income?

See above.

Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness? 

You call that defending?  I'm only asking you to compare what they did to what the Trumps and Kushners did.  And after much convulsive caterwauling you finally did.  You excuse what the Trumps and Kushners did because they were real estate developers, businessmen doing legitimate business.  OK, fine.  You're telling me that if Hunter Biden was a "legitimate businessman" this would all be kosher in your eyes?  If he got out of school and started a private equity firm or joined one, then it would all be legit? Maybe I believe you might say that.But tell me your thoughts on the Whitewater development in Arkansas, and on the quick starts Chelsea Clinton and Mitt Romney got in private equity. Did you excuse all of those? They are all big business deals after all. Private, too. Jobs were created!