Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump CNN Town Hall

Oh Jesus Christ, you both need to shut the hell up. You both are idiots..

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/16...n6mdw&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I mean, Anderson Cooper is definitely butthurt.. In more ways than one lolol

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 09:37 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-11-2023, 09:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 08:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: You’re a liar, you won’t answer directly because you can’t. President Trump Handed the empire he built over to his Children, he relinquished control AND he was an established business man that had business relationships with these countries, long before he became POTUS. These are legitimate, REAL business. Biden has never been anything but a politician, he never created one job or business but miraculously, he’s a multi-millionaire. 

Take the L, you earned it , freaking clown…

Dude, I'm a multi-millionaire.  It's not that impressive.  Inflation and such.

But sure, I'll answer you clown litany of clown questions.

So, what did China, Romania, the Ukraine get for giving the Biden’s millions of dollars? Do you know?

No.

And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains?

I would assume they did; failure to pay taxes on foreign lobbying is why Manafort is in jail. If they didn't, they should be prosecuted.

Did they even declare this income?

See above.

Why are you trying to so hard to defend obvious crimes and crookedness? 

You call that defending?  I'm only asking you to compare what they did to what the Trumps and Kushners did.  And after much convulsive caterwauling you finally did.  You excuse what the Trumps and Kushners did because they were real estate developers, businessmen doing legitimate business.  OK, fine.  You're telling me that if Hunter Biden was a "legitimate businessman" this would all be kosher in your eyes?  If he got out of school and started a private equity firm or joined one, then it would all be legit? Maybe I believe you might say that.But tell me your thoughts on the Whitewater development in Arkansas, and on the quick starts Chelsea Clinton and Mitt Romney got in private equity. Did you excuse all of those?  They are all big business deals after all.  Private, too.  Jobs were created!

Hunter Biden is a the “Big Guys” creation. The thing is , your trying to compare apples to oranges, ( guess who the orange is, lol) you can’t compare the two. They have bank records, sworn testimony and credible whistle blowers and other forms of evidence that exposes the Biden crime syndicate for what they are. 

All that other fluff is all hypothetical nonsense. The fact is the Biden’s don’t own any businesses and have no business having money laundered into bogus LLC’s of immediate family members from foreign countries. 

But as the weeks and months progress, we all will get a much clearer picture of what they’ve (he’s been up too) the walls are closing in on him, just a matter of time…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-11-2023, 09:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean, Anderson Cooper is definitely butthurt.. In more ways than one lolol
Around our house his nickname is Chin Bruises.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(05-11-2023, 09:34 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 09:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean, Anderson Cooper is definitely butthurt.. In more ways than one lolol
Around our house his nickname is Chin Bruises.

Nice lol

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 09:45 PM by mikesez.)

(05-11-2023, 09:34 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 09:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: Dude, I'm a multi-millionaire.  It's not that impressive.  Inflation and such.

So, what did China, Romania, the Ukraine get for giving the Biden’s millions of dollars? Do you know?

No.

And how is that acceptable in any scenario, did they pay taxes on these ill gotten gains?

I would assume they did; failure to pay taxes on foreign lobbying is why Manafort is in jail. If they didn't, they should be prosecuted.

See above.

You call that defending?  I'm only asking you to compare what they did to what the Trumps and Kushners did.  And after much convulsive caterwauling you finally did.  You excuse what the Trumps and Kushners did because they were real estate developers, businessmen doing legitimate business.  OK, fine.  You're telling me that if Hunter Biden was a "legitimate businessman" this would all be kosher in your eyes?  If he got out of school and started a private equity firm or joined one, then it would all be legit? Maybe I believe you might say that.But tell me your thoughts on the Whitewater development in Arkansas, and on the quick starts Chelsea Clinton and Mitt Romney got in private equity. Did you excuse all of those?  They are all big business deals after all.  Private, too.  Jobs were created!

Hunter Biden is a the “Big Guys” creation. The thing is , your trying to compare apples to oranges, ( guess who the orange is, lol) you can’t compare the two. They have bank records, sworn testimony and credible whistle blowers and other forms of evidence that exposes the Biden crime syndicate for what they are. 

All that other fluff is all hypothetical nonsense. The fact is the Biden’s don’t own any businesses and have no business having money laundered into bogus LLC’s of immediate family members from foreign countries. 

But as the weeks and months progress, we all will get a much clearer picture of what they’ve (he’s been up too) the walls are closing in on him, just a matter of time…

You didn't answer my questions! Liar! Clown!

(05-11-2023, 09:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Oh Jesus Christ, you both need to shut the hell up. You both are idiots..

Cooper is wrong.
Deplatforming works.  If we all ignore something in nature, or a logical fact, it doesn't go away.  But if we all ignore a person, they do in effect go away.  
Trump's base won't change.  You'll still feel the same way about him.  He's family to you. But for the rest of us, he'll be gone, and it will be better.  And it won't matter because his base isn't big enough to win again.  He needs the independents too.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-11-2023, 09:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 09:34 PM)Ronster Wrote: Hunter Biden is a the “Big Guys” creation. The thing is , your trying to compare apples to oranges, ( guess who the orange is, lol) you can’t compare the two. They have bank records, sworn testimony and credible whistle blowers and other forms of evidence that exposes the Biden crime syndicate for what they are. 

You didn't answer my questions! Liar! Clown!

(05-11-2023, 09:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Oh Jesus Christ, you both need to shut the hell up. You both are idiots..

Cooper is wrong.
Deplatforming works.  If we all ignore something in nature, or a logical fact, it doesn't go away.  But if we all ignore a person, they do in effect go away.  
Trump's base won't change.  You'll still feel the same way about him.  He's family to you. But for the rest of us, he'll be gone, and it will be better.  And it won't matter because his base isn't big enough to win again.  He needs the independents too.

I answered it, I don’t deal in hypothetical gibberish
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 10:32 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-11-2023, 09:58 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 09:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: You didn't answer my questions! Liar! Clown!

Cooper is wrong.

I answered it, I don’t deal in hypothetical gibberish

Just like my answer at first.   I said I would answer your question after you explained if and why similar self-enrichment by the Trumps was acceptable.  You didn't like that and said I wasn't answering.  But eventually you did address the Trump family's behavior and you did get your answer from me.
But here you are doing worse, you are saying you won't answer my question no matter what.  And of course you answer other hypothetical gibberish all the time.  We all do.  "If Trevor is injured, is this a playoff team?" That's a hypothetical and you would answer it. 
But, "How did you feel about the Whitewater scandal and why?" is not a hypothetical question.  Neither is "was the Whitewater scandal more like the allegations against Biden, or more like the allegations against Trump?"  Try answering.  It shouldn't be too hard.

(05-11-2023, 09:34 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 09:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: Dude, I'm a multi-millionaire.  It's not that impressive.  Inflation and such.

No.

See above.

Do you really believe any of that means a thing?  Joe Biden will be untouchable in this as will his entire family.  This was nothing more than posturing by the RNC.  Until we see a Ronster/Mikesez Family picnic with the two of you standing shoulder to shoulder, joined at the hip calling out BOTH parties equally the elites will continue raping America for profit and at your personal expense.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(05-12-2023, 07:00 AM)copycat Wrote:
(05-11-2023, 09:34 PM)Ronster Wrote: Hunter Biden is a the “Big Guys” creation. The thing is , your trying to compare apples to oranges, ( guess who the orange is, lol) you can’t compare the two. They have bank records, sworn testimony and credible whistle blowers and other forms of evidence that exposes the Biden crime syndicate for what they are. 

Do you really believe any of that means a thing?  Joe Biden will be untouchable in this as will his entire family.  This was nothing more than posturing by the RNC.  Until we see a Ronster/Mikesez Family picnic with the two of you standing shoulder to shoulder, joined at the hip calling out BOTH parties equally the elites will continue raping America for profit and at your personal expense.

For the record I am totally ready for that picnic.  I do think the financial corruption on each side is roughly equal.
I also think it's not our biggest problem.  The elites are few in number.  The bigger problem is us.  Too many of us hate and fear our fellow commoners more than we love our country as a whole.  The elites create and nourish this hate in us because they know they can win votes as long as they seem like the lesser of two evils.  Anyone who says, "never vote for a Democrat" or "never vote for a Republican" has missed the real problem and the real opportunity to solve that problem.

(05-12-2023, 07:34 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-12-2023, 07:00 AM)copycat Wrote: Do you really believe any of that means a thing?  Joe Biden will be untouchable in this as will his entire family.  This was nothing more than posturing by the RNC.  Until we see a Ronster/Mikesez Family picnic with the two of you standing shoulder to shoulder, joined at the hip calling out BOTH parties equally the elites will continue raping America for profit and at your personal expense.

For the record I am totally ready for that picnic.  I do think the financial corruption on each side is roughly equal.
I also think it's not our biggest problem.  The elites are few in number.  The bigger problem is us.  Too many of us hate and fear our fellow commoners more than we love our country as a whole.  The elites create and nourish this hate in us because they know they can win votes as long as they seem like the lesser of two evils.  Anyone who says, "never vote for a Democrat" or "never vote for a Republican" has missed the real problem and the real opportunity to solve that problem.

I’ve been up for 56 hours straight.  Let’s put a pin in this and revisit it when I am rested.  L2L, Winger or FSG will most likely have covered the topic before I get though.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I'm honestly getting tired of whacking the moles.

(05-12-2023, 07:34 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-12-2023, 07:00 AM)copycat Wrote: Do you really believe any of that means a thing?  Joe Biden will be untouchable in this as will his entire family.  This was nothing more than posturing by the RNC.  Until we see a Ronster/Mikesez Family picnic with the two of you standing shoulder to shoulder, joined at the hip calling out BOTH parties equally the elites will continue raping America for profit and at your personal expense.

Sorry Mike.  I typed out what I thought was a well thought out response however as I was finishing up and spellchecking my right pinky dragged eacross the screen and everything I typed disappeared.  To make matters worse I am now looking at a GUI that I do not recognize.  Now I am scrambling to figure out what the hell I hit.   Angry Wallbash

Did you bring up the dev tools? Ctrl+shift+J?

(05-14-2023, 06:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Did you bring up the dev tools? Ctrl+shift+J?

Somehow I went to the Legacy view.  That was a first however I cannot count how many times a long reply has disappeared due to a lazy finger drag.  It is so frustrating!